weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Considering in the real world, coyotes can run at 35 – 43 mph, and roadrunners can only do about 26 mph, Wile E. Coyote is definitely and idiot!
I'm not taking away from him being an idiot but I've never seen a short where he simply tried to run after the roadrunner, maybe he figures that something that simple won't work

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
There are no mutually exclusive route, the tenent also comme as a package deal. You can't date one and not the other. You can have fun with everyone or no one if you wish. The dinamic between the characters however, is different than a traditional harem game. I encourage you to play the game however you want. Just have fun with as litel or has many people has you want.
The only thing I don't like about this game is that I can't be a depraved fuck and go after youngest tenet and convince them to lie to older tenet and be my tenet slave. Oh well

May 31, 2018
I'm not taking away from him being an idiot but I've never seen a short where he simply tried to run after the roadrunner, maybe he figures that something that simple won't work
im pretty sure there is a few eps start of the him running after roadrunner then roadrunenr speeds up then u see him look at camera and then he start doing traps

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The only thing I don't like about this game is that I can't be a depraved fuck and go after youngest tenet and convince them to lie to older tenet and be my tenet slave. Oh well
Lot Haranson said:
Behold now, I have two daughters tenants which have not known man home ownership; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
im likeing it so far its pretty good
I didn’t know this anime in the first place my China friend recommend to me tbh I’m into this anime only because of the BYK that girl was from my profile too bad her appearance not much since it mostly mention mark the protoganist of this anime BYK only appear with her special episode which is the last episode of this anime but it’s still worth to watch it

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I'll be honest. I thought I would find an abandoned tag on this forum. Haven't checked probably for over a year now.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I'll be honest. I thought I would find an abandoned tag on this forum. Haven't checked probably for over a year now.
Oh no, it's anything but. Working my butt off day and night on it, but as you can see from the hours counter in the progress infograph (it's on here somewhere a few pages back, and on my discord (and patreon/subscribestar, where it's a lot easier to find) the amount of work going into this chapter is simply staggering. But it's getting close.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Oh no, it's anything but. Working my butt off day and night on it, but as you can see from the hours counter in the progress infograph (it's on here somewhere a few pages back, and on my discord (and patreon/subscribestar, where it's a lot easier to find) the amount of work going into this chapter is simply staggering. But it's getting close.
Would you say this is the chapter you have had to do the most work on or is there an earlier chapter that was even more work?

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Would you say this is the chapter you have had to do the most work on or is there an earlier chapter that was even more work?
Yeah, definitely. I started keeping track of my hours since the last chapter or two, and it's been ramping up with each one. I think the end tally for the last one was a little over 2.5k hours, and we're almost at 3.5k hours on chapter 7.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, definitely. I started keeping track of my hours since the last chapter or two, and it's been ramping up with each one. I think the end tally for the last one was a little over 2.5k hours, and we're almost at 3.5k hours on chapter 7.
Damn I don't know how you find the time to do this and everything else you do in your life, Sometimes I feel like there aren't enough hours in the day for the things I have to do and I'm not making a game.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
That adds up to like a years "normal job". Do you have a secret identity super hero that doubles at your regular job?
Or are you Clark Kent for real and develop the LoML as Superman in the Bizarro world?

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Damn I don't know how you find the time to do this and everything else you do in your life, Sometimes I feel like there aren't enough hours in the day for the things I have to do and I'm not making a game.
That adds up to like a years "normal job". Do you have a secret identity super hero that doubles at your regular job?
Or are you Clark Kent for real and develop the LoML as Superman in the Bizarro world?
Heheh, yeah, some sacrifices have to be made. I used to be an avid gamer before I started doing this, but that's gone completely out the window. I'm lucky to have a very understanding wife that allows me to get away with a lot.

But it's not entirely right to look at this as "only" a job. I mean, if I'd have been making these kind of hours (on top of my second job) doing what I'd do at that second job, I'd have probably burned out long since. But making a game like this is just so much fun in and of itself, it never feels like a chore. I never look at the next task on the seemingly never-ending list of things to do with anything but great anticipation to get stuck in and wrap it up, so I can see the end result, and move a few inches closer to getting this thing out there for people to play.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes