ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
today I forgot to turn off the speakers and heard the sound track...
very well chosen Latin American tunes. Kudos to the author for great taste.
very often the music in VN makes it difficult to read the text. distracts. In this VN, music does not interfere.
a rare combination of story, video and music. If I were a film critic and this would be a movie, then I would probably put 4+ out of 5 possible. half the point was "WASTED"* on minor mistakes when character1 says the words of character2 (mistakes in dialogue).
well, well, let it be not 4+ but 5-.

*(c) GTA

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Of course, their plural gods go before YHVH...
People. People never change.
Whose plural gods? The Israelites? They were pluralistic before the Babylonian Exile. He was talking about the two conflicting accounts of creation in Genesis. The first is man and woman created at the same time, the second is man created then woman from a rib. With the order of animals and such in different orders.

Reactions: afterlights

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
judging by the absence of the "harem" tag, I have to choose between daughters and office acquaintances, right? Or do daughters remain outside the brackets and are always present in any capacity, even if incest relations have been established with them? that is, coexistence in the arms of the MC is possible up to three women? that is, one of the office acquaintances, probably most likely Brooks, and daughters. did I understand everything correctly? or is it completely wrong? I hope my questions don't sound like a disguised request for spoilers.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
judging by the absence of the "harem" tag, I have to choose between daughters and office acquaintances, right? Or do daughters remain outside the brackets and are always present in any capacity, even if incest relations have been established with them? that is, coexistence in the arms of the MC is possible up to three women? that is, one of the office acquaintances, probably most likely Brooks, and daughters. did I understand everything correctly? or is it completely wrong? I hope my questions don't sound like a disguised request for spoilers.
There are no mutually exclusive route, the tenent also comme as a package deal. You can't date one and not the other. You can have fun with everyone or no one if you wish. The dinamic between the characters however, is different than a traditional harem game. I encourage you to play the game however you want. Just have fun with as litel or has many people has you want.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What Knight_of_the_lance said - also, from the OP:
1681566374874.png
The 'exception' is with Denise and Macy in that you cannot choose one over the other. They go together like rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hmmm yeah right
we have pretty fucked up family and from here we have pretty fucked up relationships.
no need to make things more weirder then things weirded YET.
thanks guys!
i get it!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
remembering Steinbeck's Good Thursday, I find that Denise is daddy's little slut who wants daddy happy, ready for anything for daddy to be around.
while Macy - obviously sees himself as the wife of the MC, because she scolds him as his wife scolds. she even cursed with her mother because of the attention of the MC - like virus fights happen in a computer for the sake of having more machine time.

what is the connection between this VN and Steinbeck?
I remember one of the dialogues that took place between Fauna, the owner of the brothel, and one of Fauna's girls. the essence of it is that Fauna said about Susie, who was included in the brothel out of compassion from Fauna, that she (that is, Susie) has a small ass and big breasts - that it is unsuitable for a prostitute to be like that, from which I understood that a whore should have a big ass and small breasts.

but let's see how the author decided. =)
and I'm not saying that I treat any of the girls worse.
no - I'm just glad that I open one more facet of girls' personality.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes