PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Oh no, it's anything but. Working my butt off day and night on it, but as you can see from the hours counter in the progress infograph (it's on here somewhere a few pages back, and on my discord (and patreon/subscribestar, where it's a lot easier to find) the amount of work going into this chapter is simply staggering. But it's getting close.
Ok. Was just wondering. I'm sure it's not easy making a game like this since your not using basic HS models and backgrounds. Can't wait to see what kind of fun happens with the "tenets".

Reactions: naughtyroad

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Heheh, yeah, some sacrifices have to be made. I used to be an avid gamer before I started doing this, but that's gone completely out the window. I'm lucky to have a very understanding wife that allows me to get away with a lot.

But it's not entirely right to look at this as "only" a job. I mean, if I'd have been making these kind of hours (on top of my second job) doing what I'd do at that second job, I'd have probably burned out long since. But making a game like this is just so much fun in and of itself, it never feels like a chore. I never look at the next task on the seemingly never-ending list of things to do with anything but great anticipation to get stuck in and wrap it up, so I can see the end result, and move a few inches closer to getting this thing out there for people to play.
Well that's good news. It's nice to see that some folks out there are working on something they like. :)

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Actually, was there a harem option in the game where you could keep the daughters and the lady and I fucked up or did you have to choose?

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
Whose plural gods? The Israelites? They were pluralistic before the Babylonian Exile. He was talking about the two conflicting accounts of creation in Genesis. The first is man and woman created at the same time, the second is man created then woman from a rib. With the order of animals and such in different orders.
I referred to the same plural gods you did: those of your neo-pagan friend. (You even emphasized it in parentheses — Gods: plural.) Which particular plural gods isn't really relevant to my comment, only that it is put before the "other" in sequence. "Mine is the version that has the real beginning!"

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
What the hell is all this teological talk? you bears keep talking bible crap and im gonna take a big-ass number 2 inside the CERN supercolider so we can discus all this crap talk in the middle of a black hole eating this damn planet!
♪ Put the Bible in the trebuchet and launch it all away... ♫

Reactions: InvaderZim

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I referred to the same plural gods you did: those of your neo-pagan friend. (You even emphasized it in parentheses — Gods: plural.) Which particular plural gods isn't really relevant to my comment, only that it is put before the "other" in sequence. "Mine is the version that has the real beginning!"
Then I think you misunderstood what I was saying.

I wasn't talking about any Gods or Goddesses central to Eurocentric NeoPaganism. If anything, this could be considered part of Semitic NeoPaganism, such as the Am ha'aretz and the Jewitches, people who are embracing the pre-Yawist Semitic beliefs. In the first creation story in Genesis, the creation is done by Elohim, which is a plural word for deities in ancient Hebrew. The Bible isn't talking about the pantheon of another region, it is harkening back to the time with the Judaic people were polytheistic. Archeological digs prove that households dating before the Babylonian Exile, home shrines often honored both a Father God (YHWH) and a Mother Goddess (Asherah).

♪ Put the Bible in the trebuchet and launch it all away... ♫
That reminds me of something I encountered in a novel. As many know, when a person is canonized, it means they have been declared a saint by Church Authority. In this novel, the evil Bishop is captured, and they decide to "cannonize" him by stuffing him in a cannon and setting it off.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Actually, was there a harem option in the game where you could keep the daughters and the lady and I fucked up or did you have to choose?
1 girls know about Brooks as a friend
2 girls not know about The Coven SZS
i think too early talk about harem.
for now it is a triangle plus. (plus means Brooks) maybe poliamory - not a harem.
for harem need exclusive relationship of girls to their man. of many mens to their woman - but not to other womans
or not other mans (if this harem of one king and many womans)
womans of The Coven can not be exclusive to MC - Sara have fiancee and Zara have husband - maybe Sierra but Sierra solidarized with other Coven girls.
Brooks - hmm maybe... maybe later.

Reactions: stupidcat

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Did the dev made a conspiracy that people talk here about bible & god/gods only just to distract where the heck the update is :illuminati:

Xomyt1asha

Dec 11, 2021
I am new here . I liked the game. went through the available chapters in one go. but then I saw the date of the last update and became sad. I hope the game will be updated

Reactions: Shalamar94

Hans456

Nov 20, 2017
I am new here . I liked the game. went through the available chapters in one go. but then I saw the date of the last update and became sad. I hope the game will be updated
What game?

This is clearly a theology and philosophy discussion group.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Did the dev made a conspiracy that people talk here about bible & god/gods only just to distract where the heck the update is :illuminati:
Nope the story of the game has alot of similarities between biblical stories like Lot and his daughters and other stuff. Thats why this discussion erupts from time to time..... while other things erupt as well.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes