InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
Any news on when update is coming out?
As you can see from the status update, it's getting close. Final scenes and then it's on to internal testing, beta testing and then build. Things take time, so still a couple of months I'd say.

On a positive note, I suspect the reason this chapter has taken as much time as it has is due to a lot more "interactions" when posing the models, which as I understand it makes everything a lot more complicated. "Interactions" = Lewd scenes for the most part. There's almost 3500 hours of work put into this chapter so far.

The word "Lewd scene" has appeared a whole lot of times in the weekly update summary sentence, good sign too.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Am i the only one looking forward to when Macy finds out what the mc and Denise do every morning
I think she will be pissed lol but dont worry Denise will bring her around
I'm not to concerned, She was playing with her too. She could be little pissed (it's her deal to quick explode )
But when MC brings Brooke home she will feel like somebody kill her puppy... and stole her car... say we 1969 Mustang?

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I played this a long time ago so does the MC fuck his daughters already? all I remember is a lot of teasing also didnt this game have a wt mod?
There is no need for one - you can have everyone you want in the current release (remember, you can't split Macy/Denise). Also, just don't choose options that make the MC an asshole and your playthrough will be fine.
1682198947072.png
Also: #11,673

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
thx for the answers guys btw I forgot to ask the MC will knock up every girl including his daughters or only a few girls will get pregnant?

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
thx for the answers guys btw I forgot to ask the MC will knock up every girl including his daughters or only a few girls will get pregnant?
I'm guessing at least one of the daughters will for sure get pregnant given the subject matter lol

Also, just to add on to what the other guys replied, there's basically 3 scenes with the daughters in the most recent version that I could successfully fap to (warning, general spoilers of what the scenes involve):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe there were more, but I can't remember them so I'm just going to assume I couldn't do much with them except be teased :LOL: The good news is that if you wait a few months, the next update will likely have many, many more scenes... meaning a lot of home runs for our lil batters. :cool:

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes