rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I hope it is incredibly loving and enthusiastic. I hope she surprises him (and us) with all of the crazy kinks she has locked in her "mind closet".... I want her to hold nothing back and make him fear for his safety...

View attachment 2631740
I think, we don't have to worry about it. Naughty is naughty enough for that. I think we will see Denise's very kinky side. With MC and probably something with Macy. A threesome is a possibility too. Or we will have to wait for v0.8.x... We will se... ;)

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I always fill a glass just half full.
That way I can freely choose if I've had enough or if it's time for another round.
A sure way to either get shitfaced or being the same old boring git
Me too, but for another reason. Since my favorite glass fell down, the upper part look like EKG... About half of the glass is unusable. And you don't throw away your favorite glass for no good reason. When I drink from it, I take small sip, otherwise I have bloody (good) smile ;)

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Me too, but for another reason. Since my favorite glass fell down, the upper part look like EKG... About half of the glass is unusable. And you don't throw away your favorite glass for no good reason. When I drink from it, I take small sip, otherwise I have bloody (good) smile ;)
Save time and your lips!
Eat and drink in one go

diamondlover

Jan 11, 2019
What about The Kingkiller Chronicle Series (Patrick Rothfuss)? It's been twelve fucking years since he published book #2 T_______T
N.A.: now that I check it's pretty much the same than SoI&F... motherfuckers, I hate them all T_____T
Unfortunately we will never see the end of the Kvote's story... I read the first two book once a year, and every time I read the last pages I feel really sad because of that.

• Sad
Reactions: Jarul and Eter2020

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
Is there a way to see the replays with the comments of the characters. I don't have time for this long game, but I would like to know what girls say when they get creampie

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes