rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Is there a way to see the replays with the comments of the characters. I don't have time for this long game, but I would like to know what girls say when they get creampie
Have you considerate that this game isn't for you. I mean, no direspect to you, but this is a long AVN with even longer times between updates. It it a long jurney of a guy with two daughters, life and work. If you are just for sex, this game has nothing much to give you. For most of us playing this game was a wild ride. It's all about a long story, we want see sex, of course, but we're willing to wait for it. There is always the right place and the right time for that. This is more a love story than a common corruption story. There are out there many, many other games there are more suitable for you.

Last edited:

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
Is there a way to see the replays with the comments of the characters. I don't have time for this long game, but I would like to know what girls say when they get creampie
It's not technically feasible in LoML. The dialogue in the game is heavily dependent on countless choices made earlier in the story, and none of the variables used to determine that dialogue are available in a scene gallery.

Reactions: banuma

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Has anything happened with the youngest daughter yet?
No penetration if that's what you're asking. Otherwise, if u want more details of her scenes, spoilers ahead:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not technically feasible in LoML. The dialogue in the game is heavily dependent on countless choices made earlier in the story, and none of the variables used to determine that dialogue are available in a scene gallery.
So, it's not possible to define the relevant variables in a submenu before selecting scenes to replay? Could even have defaults set so the scene will play no matter what. I'm not expecting naughty or anyone else to do that, btw, if it is possible, but if it isn't possible, I'm just surprised.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
If I ask in this game when there will be updates approximately, none of the fairies in the game will fall off their wings? =)
oh yes, there are no fairies in this game, hooray!
so then i can safely ask about the expected timing of updates.
so I asked.

*looks around just in case - fairies don't fall*

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
So, it's not possible to define the relevant variables in a submenu before selecting scenes to replay? Could even have defaults set so the scene will play no matter what. I'm not expecting naughty or anyone else to do that, btw, if it is possible, but if it isn't possible, I'm just surprised.
Tbh, there's a lot that theoretically possible, but the work is... significant, and it's somewhat fragile, and the defaults will not be very satisfactory either because what you really want is your playthrough, not some default (otherwise, why bother having that level of choices and reactivity at all).
So, for something that's not a core feature, I decided to go with something that yields a, well let's be generous and call it a workable result, with a reasonable workload to implement.

Mind, come next release all that should be moot, as I'm planning to switch it around and see if I can't get something working by getting creative with automatically made custom named saves, so it'll be loading up your actual playthrough instead, choices, dialog, and all.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
*disclaimer* I know almost nothing about how renpy works.
Since you can't make a separate gallery mode, would it be possible to make some sort of in-game label jumps, in such a way that you can relive a past scene while staying inside your current game state, and once the scene reaches its ending it would automatically resume to where it jumped from? If this is feasible, it would make it possible to have a 100% functional and fully customized replay system.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Tbh, there's a lot that theoretically possible, but the work is... significant, and it's somewhat fragile, and the defaults will not be very satisfactory either because what you really want is your playthrough, not some default (otherwise, why bother having that level of choices and reactivity at all).
So, for something that's not a core feature, I decided to go with something that yields a, well let's be generous and call it a workable result, with a reasonable workload to implement.

Mind, come next release all that should be moot, as I'm planning to switch it around and see if I can't get something working by getting creative with automatically made custom named saves, so it'll be loading up your actual playthrough instead, choices, dialog, and all.
Oh yeah, definitely lots of theory haha. Like I said, I wasn't expecting anyone to do it, I was just curious if it was even possible. If it's possible, given the love for your game, I think it would be inevitable a mod would come out when your game's finished or something, if people really wanted more complexity with the replays bad enough.

I'm not really sure what that means, but it sounds big :O Like, as you play the game, it will save at certain predefined points which will be utilized by replay gallery or something? I will admit that I wanted to replay that glorious Denise booty scene with dialogue ofc (because it's written so well and it really makes every scene for me, just not the same without it), but unfortunately discovered that I hadn't made a permanent save before that scene. Given the depth and complexity of your game, as much as I love it, kinda killed the mood knowing I had to start a new game again to get to it :( So if your savegame implementation would hypothetically fix that unfortunate situation, that's very good to hear :D

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
*disclaimer* I know almost nothing about how renpy works.
Since you can't make a separate gallery mode, would it be possible to make some sort of in-game label jumps, in such a way that you can relive a past scene while staying inside your current game state, and once the scene reaches its ending it would automatically resume to where it jumped from? If this is feasible, it would make it possible to have a 100% functional and fully customized replay system.
Seems like it's something like that he's going to try out.

Reactions: rudy007

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
Have you considerate that this game isn't for you. I mean, no direspect to you, but this is a long AVN with even longer times between updates. It it a long jurney of a guy with two daughters, life and work. If you are just for sex, this game has nothing much to give you. For most of us playing this game was a wild ride. It's all about a long story, we want see sex, of course, but we're willing to wait for it. There is always the right place and the right time for that. This is more a love story than a common corruption story. There are out there many, many other games there are more suitable for you.

I started this game with the passion that it takes, and I like what I read there, but for the moment, I no longer have the time to devote to it, but I see only very beautiful scenes exist, and precisely, I'm not satisfied just with the sex, I would like to be able to enjoy the impressions of the characters during the sex scene, even if unfortunately I don't have time to enjoy the rest at the moment.

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
This week in one sentence: got stuff done, more stuff left to do. I'll do a number crunchy post somewhere over the weekend, see if we can jump to some conclusions based on half-assed numbers.
I am intrigued, have conclusions been jumped?

whooop

Mar 7, 2018
Seems like it's something like that he's going to try out.
While unfamiliar with Renpy, I can assume there's significant issues with that as well because certain values will still yield different outcomes. E.g. you're at the end of the game and have "lovepoints = 50;" you then jump back to scene 20 and there is a discrepancy of potentially 50 points. So he'd need to save every choice and then systematically emulate the steps back to scene 20 or alternatively store the variables at certain checkpoints for later usage. The first solution is ass while the second is striaght up twice the ass because what do when you create new save games? Yea, suddenly you need 5000 tables for 10 gallery scenes.

Changing any of the prior story's order would require updating the stored routes/selections so that means writing an updating script that would also break every couple updates (because that's just how it is).
Not to mention any kind of debug editing of variables would yield a bunch of errors meaning more people crying about things not working (sure, no need to address them, but they'd still be there).

If I was developing a renpy game I'd just say "haha lol, no, suck it" to any kind of save->gallery permanence. I'd wager less than 10% of people even use the gallery and even then only a fraction use the feature more than 5 times. It would be a massive waste of time unless it would be for the fun of making it and then abandoning the feature in the next release.

Edit: After thinking a bit more, a good and easy to implement solution would be to just create a separate save game at certain checkpoints when the gallery event occurs. When loading a gallery scene (save), you'd also set a "gallery = true" variable which would tell the game to exit once reaching another checkpoint.
Then whenever you hit the checkpoint again in a different playthrough, it'll overwrite the gallery scene (save).
The gallery scene selection view would just be a gallery scene (save) loading view.
Super simple solution if it's possible to create multiple save views. Obviously more work than it's worth, but would actually work, be very compatible and wouldn't be excessively difficult to implement.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes