We might not want to find out!

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, work, hobbies, parties and so on.
You know, that whole "life" thing.

But, not gonna lie, I got that good old Christmas as a kid feeling coming on.
But Zim I have no life.
What is a boring pervert like me supposed to do while waiting?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, you'd think so. But then you learn that there are 12K of images in chapters 1 to 6 (of which 5.7k in chapter 6), and chapter 7, by my last tally in May, adds shy of another 10k, and that sheds a bit of a different light on "it's just the same 5 stills used over and over again". Just for kicks, take a scene like Macy's big one in the last chapter, or the Covens ritual, and start counting the numbers and variations and combinations and backgrounds, and the way it's all scripted together and the pans and the zooms and movements, to see where the timesinks are.

Also, creating the visuals are just part of the work. Story and scripting take more than a fair amount of time too. Time to redo the math, those 4 kilohours of work I spent on chapter 7 'til now weren't all getting high on my own supply. :D
Naughty I don't know what any of that means all I need to know is
Will we see more boobies in this chapter?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Well that's a cool render if you go fantasy once this game is done, I won't be sad.
Haven't you seen Maeci & Denycia bonus episodes? If I remember correctly, there's been like a couple of them. Well, maybe there was only one. I'm not sure any more.
Never stop playing Naughty's game at the end of the episode messages or you'll miss the cherry on top of the cake. Just keep clicking as long as you can ;)

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Haven't you seen Maeci & Denycia bonus episodes? If I remember correctly, there's been like a couple of them. Well, maybe there was only one. I'm not sure any more.
Never stop playing Naughty's game at the end of the episode messages or you'll miss the cherry on top of the cake. Just keep clicking as long as you can ;)
I honestly don't recall. I vaguely think I have though.

Dremel

Sep 24, 2017
I'm the kind of person who always tries all kinds of music and tastes and sensations etc. But there's a hardline I learned to draw early on with grunting and the like. No matter how hard I try I just cannot stomach it. Like the taste of paprika. It still keeps sounding like a cat and/or Lion in heat even after 30+ years. And it irks me to hear it because of it.
When it's a small part of a song I can tolerate it but when it's the main part or more I just go /nope and peace out.

Am I alone in this? What Would Macy Think About My Taste?

What if he included fully nude wrench?

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes