Let me live

Your curse is not my fear
Demons within me hear
I will escape your wrath

Reactions: Dremel

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
But now a serious question.
If I understood correctly, the update will probably come a week later if the beta was successful. Or did I understand that wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: fin133

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
But now a serious question.
If I understood correctly, the update will probably come a week later if the beta was successful. Or did I understand that wrong?
1 I am to old to talk about The room, overall the movie is pretty much bad... 2 For the update i believe that the best senario is going to be up mid August...

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
No matter how good you think the game has been so far, I don't think there is anything the dev could include in the next update that could make anyone feel better about a 20-month wait.
I, for one, don't need to "feel better" about the wait. It hasn't bothered me. Patience is something you learn as you get older, and there are more than a few of us around here who have put a good deal of distance between ourselves and 'young'.
I'm confident that the update, when it arrives, will be enjoyable, and that's the whole point, isn't it?

Deserted Mind

Jun 28, 2021
No matter how good you think the game has been so far, I don't think there is anything the dev could include in the next update that could make anyone feel better about a 20-month wait.
I waited 10 years for Skyrim to appear on GOG (plus a few month more to get it on a sale). It was worth the wait.
So, waiting 20 month for LoML is not even a warm-up for my patience.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes