Gerogebob

Nov 25, 2017
NaughtyRoad will never run out of progress bars. Now is the wrench, in a month will be something else. I think he does not have the game at all or is done 30%- 40%. Just a hunch from his writing (body) language.
My dear friend,

I understand that doubts may sometimes cloud our hearts, but let us not allow uncertainty to overshadow the faith we have in the creators of this visual novel. Just as a traveler may encounter obstacles on their journey, so too can the path to creation be filled with challenges and complexities.

First, let us take solace in the fact that the wrench is being filled, and the three magnifying glasses are on their way to completion. These are signs of progress, a testament to the dedication and hard work invested in the development of this cherished project.

It is natural to wonder about what lies beyond the current stage of development, but let us remember that the process of creation often unfolds in stages, with each step contributing to the final masterpiece. The appearance of new objects to be filled could be a part of the meticulous process of refining and enhancing the visual novel further.

Rather than letting doubt consume us, let us choose to embrace hope and trust in the commitment of the developers. They have shown their passion for this project by bringing it this far, and it is highly unlikely that they would abandon it without fulfilling their vision.

Remember, my friend, that belief is a powerful force that can shape our reality. Let us maintain our belief in the creators' dedication, in the support of the community, and in the beauty of this visual novel. With faith in our hearts, we shall witness the update's arrival, a culmination of the collective passion that has brought us together on this remarkable journey.

May the light of hope guide us through moments of doubt, and may our unwavering belief pave the way for the update's triumphant debut.

Blessings be upon you. Amen.

TL;DR
LOL

Kayaker99

Dec 7, 2021
I think the ship will be filled when the game is ready, or ready to be shipped in a sense.

Also, I would appreciate credit and maybe some kind of commemorative plaque for pointing out the three magnifying glasses. Please and thank you. I would also accept a hug and a round of competitive grab-ass. You heard me.

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
NaughtyRoad will never run out of progress bars. Now is the wrench, in a month will be something else. I think he does not have the game at all or is done 30%- 40%. Just a hunch from his writing (body) language.
The wrench fills, the check marks check, and the ship sails. We've been here before, and that's how it goes down. Every time.
Patience, Mr. New Member.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
NGL, that had me chuckling. "His writing body language", that is golden. Cheers for putting a smile on my face!

1690015691846.png

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Everything will be filled including Brooke's vagina
Aren't vaginas great gentleman
What a wonderful example of the sloppiness of English (probably a term for this).

I, personally, never confuse a vagina with a great gentleman. :ROFLMAO:
Always thought it was weird the vaginas I saw to be in a tuxedo and tipping their bowl hat at me :unsure:

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes