Cheese9495

Jan 11, 2018
This might be helpful in this case:

The server requires users have their e-mail verified. This links explains how to resend it in case you didn't do that yet: The server is also set up to be an NSFW server. You need to enable that first, before you can enter. Especially on iPhone/iOS, the process is annoying, and you need to sign in on a non-iOS device first to enable it. Here's some info on that:

If that doesn't help, send me your discord handle through direct message and I'll see if there's something else going on.
Ah you need to send a fresh invite link

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Ah you need to send a fresh invite link
No I really don't for a ton of reasons, be most obvious one being the link is up and running fine like Morado and others already said. In fact, if I create a fresh invite, it's just giving me that exact same link because Discord's convinced there's nothing wrong with it, and who am I to argue.

Listen, either go through the links I was courteous enough to provide to support your issues, and if that doesn't work, dm me your discord handle so I can see if you're banned and consider if you get reinstated, or don't. Up to you.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Sometimes I wish I knew how to use discord I feel like I miss out on so much
I love talking about my favourite games from this site

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
This might be helpful in this case:

The server requires users have their e-mail verified. This links explains how to resend it in case you didn't do that yet: The server is also set up to be an NSFW server. You need to enable that first, before you can enter. Especially on iPhone/iOS, the process is annoying, and you need to sign in on a non-iOS device first to enable it. Here's some info on that:

If that doesn't help, send me your discord handle through direct message and I'll see if there's something else going on.
Somethings up, I am suddenly gone from Discord after years. I tried to get a new password with my 2 major emails, nothing. Accounts so old I can't remember log in, but my saved info wasn't working.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Somethings up, I am suddenly gone from Discord after years. I tried to get a new password with my 2 major emails, nothing. Accounts so old I can't remember log in, but my saved info wasn't working.
You should contact Discord Technical Support.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Also Discord changed the way user names work a couple months back for some bizarre reason and fucked things up spectacularly for a lot of people while doing so. Might be you are one of the accounts that got screwed over.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bobber Tail
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes