Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Somethings up, I am suddenly gone from Discord after years. I tried to get a new password with my 2 major emails, nothing. Accounts so old I can't remember log in, but my saved info wasn't working.
You should contact Discord Technical Support.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Also Discord changed the way user names work a couple months back for some bizarre reason and fucked things up spectacularly for a lot of people while doing so. Might be you are one of the accounts that got screwed over.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bobber Tail

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I know we already talked about fruit & Vegetables.
But does anyone else want to see Mayc & Denise have some fun with a banana?

Just imagine them sticking a big banana up their vaginas
That is so fucking hot to think about
Even better if it's peeled.
So, I can then eat what's left of it once they are finished.
Could this be the infamous return of the "banana dance" :ROFLMAO:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
All of us will be elderly by the time of CH 8
We get it. Stop beating a dead horse.

You love the game. You want new content sooner rather than later. It will come when it comes and then you will cum. Until then go find something else to release into.

Your drive-bys appear to be getting closer and closer together the closer and closer we are getting to the release of the update: Two Weeks to three days to two days... what's next, hourly updates on your horniness?
1690911332522.png

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
I know we already talked about fruit & Vegetables.
But does anyone else want to see Mayc & Denise have some fun with a banana?

Just imagine them sticking a big banana up their vaginas
That is so fucking hot to think about
Even better if it's peeled.
So, I can then eat what's left of it once they are finished.
Ewww one of the few I find really repulsive when women shove fruit or veggies in them.
Should not be kink shaming just my opinion on the subject

Reactions: Joshy92

Citlaly

Mar 15, 2018
Seriously, it's been 18 months, I think we've been waiting for the update. Don't spoil your gaming experience with a version that might be buggy :(
You can play it again once the final version is released.
Everyone can decide if they want to play the beta version or not.
Besides, we don't know how many bugs it has, can be 10 bugs, can be 0.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
You can play it again once the final version is released.
Everyone can decide if they want to play the beta version or not.
Besides, we don't know how many bugs it has, can be 10 bugs, can be 0.
Of course, you are absolutely right. But we know that at this stage, the game will be released shortly. And I find it sad to risk encountering bugs when all it would take is to wait a few more days :(

Citlaly

Mar 15, 2018
Of course, you are absolutely right. But we know that at this stage, the game will be released shortly. And I find it sad to risk encountering bugs when all it would take is to wait a few more days :(
I'm software developer, so I like to help other devs finding bugs. The more people play the beta, the faster bugs will be found, and the faster we will have a final version without bugs.
Sadly, this month I'm short of money to support through SS/Patreon.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
I'm software developer, so I like to help other devs finding bugs. The more people play the beta, the faster bugs will be found, and the faster we will have a final version without bugs.
Sadly, this month I'm short of money to support through SS/Patreon.
Doesn't matter if your short on cash or not,,, there is no early Patron members release or anything like that... When it's done it is just released.
The Beta is for a select group Naughty trusts that seek out the oops i fucked up the coding bits. So you can ask around,,, but the chances any of the testers will leak it are slim 2 none.

You say your a software developer,,, then you should know about the: NO leaking of anything rule.
You do that and nobody will trust you with anything ever again.
It's a sure way of making yourself unemployed.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Well I told Naughty about 2 typos he corrected for the new release. So am I a trusted Beta tester soon?
I mean I totally saved his butt right? :p

Reactions: naughtyroad
4.70 star(s) 487 Votes