WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
End of august roughly?
Depends how long it takes to work out all the bugs with the testers could be half a day could be end of the month could be xmas even though I doubt it will take that long but naughty goes above and beyond to release a complete and functional product. Have faith that they are working to get it right and when they do it will be here.

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
This week in one sentence: beta testers are killing it, android trouble or not(?), and I need to get a wriggle on if I'm to hit all the remaining milestones by the time their test runs finish. Make sure to look at the still running blogpost on patreon/subscribestar because I update that with latest info every other day or so.
View attachment 2820961
The "ship" on the very right of the bottom row is for actually shipping it, right?

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Another scene I really like is at the end of the last chapter when
Denise eats the mc's cum out of Macy

Get ready Denise it will be going somewhere else next time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
now it's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
time to shine... ;)

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
You're right
And I'm so excited for this next chapter
I bet it releases when I'm asleep or not at home
Then I'll be waiting all day to get home
Probably my luck too... When I need rain in next 24h, only thing I have to do is to wash the car. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
By now, there's gallons of pent up cum eagerly pushing up against the dam, ready to burst out to honor Denise&Macy.
So, we're not chatty, it's just the dam creaking at the joints and our pattern-recognition developed brain interpreting the random outburst as human language.
Science y'all !

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes