luxuriasatanica

Dec 2, 2018
Dears, I would like to let you know that if may caused discomfort to any of you or if any of you have felt offended by eventual inadequate behavior that I may have exhibited, I regret that, as it has never been my intention.

Recently, a fellow member of this Respectful community noted how little I interact, and even dubbing me the honorable title of "Epitome of a seasoned lurker", which made me very happy. As some indicate, we make up 99% of members in online groups and discussion lists.

Nonetheless, some of my posts have been deleted for a series of reasons that I may not understand or maybe agree; but it does not matter, and I do respect the reasons of the moderators. I don't know if it is due to Language/Cultural differences, or my awkwardly ironic sense of humor, or even (and most probable) my overwhelming lack of social skills, but it matters little.

My point is that I cherish and respect this community that I have been watching silently for a long time. Slowly, I am starting to break out of my shell and interacting more with you guys. In that, I appreciate your patience and understanding, as I assure you it will never be my intention to cause discomfort to anyone.

Specially, in this thread that is of a game that I enjoy very much. Mr. naughtyroad strikes me as a very nice person; someone that I wish I knew personally (just in my imagination, as I am terrible interacting with people). It shows that he is very intelligent and well informed. And I imagine many people agree with me in this matter.
Thank you guys for you understanding and be kind to one another.

Have a great weekend.

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
Dears, I would like to let you know that if may caused discomfort to any of you or if any of you have felt offended by eventual inadequate behavior that I may have exhibited, I regret that, as it has never been my intention.

Recently, a fellow member of this Respectful community noted how little I interact, and even dubbing me the honorable title of "Epitome of a seasoned lurker", which made me very happy. As some indicate, we make up 99% of members in online groups and discussion lists.

Nonetheless, some of my posts have been deleted for a series of reasons that I may not understand or maybe agree; but it does not matter, and I do respect the reasons of the moderators. I don't know if it is due to Language/Cultural differences, or my awkwardly ironic sense of humor, or even (and most probable) my overwhelming lack of social skills, but it matters little.

My point is that I cherish and respect this community that I have been watching silently for a long time. Slowly, I am starting to break out of my shell and interacting more with you guys. In that, I appreciate your patience and understanding, as I assure you it will never be my intention to cause discomfort to anyone.

Specially, in this thread that is of a game that I enjoy very much. Mr. naughtyroad strikes me as a very nice person; someone that I wish I knew personally (just in my imagination, as I am terrible interacting with people). It shows that he is very intelligent and well informed. And I imagine many people agree with me in this matter.
Thank you guys for you understanding and be kind to one another.

Have a great weekend.

Eloquent and poetic. Quite beautiful in fact. Welcome to the community.
But, and there's always a "but":

What is your position on trebuchets, bears and swallow carrying capacity?
We run a tight ship here!

[For the humor impaired: ;):ROFLMAO:
- What's life without whimsy: Sheldon Cooper]

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
foodplay LOML-style is the best. i mean pussy-flavored popcorn...
too bad i can not try this taste myself haha =)
my woman not into this games hehe.

but why only popcorn?
ok pipsqueak may also flavor popcorn with her own pussy-juice - daddy must know taste of his little beauty, yes?

girls can wash daddy's underwear using a special fragrance for clothes with a special scent hehe - then other women will not pester their beloved daddy...
oh heaven. I have so many ideas =)

Last edited:
Reactions: merritt258

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
"Al" ended up banging his "daughter" IRL, I wonder if Christina calls him daddy in private...
Never heard of that. The only thing i did hear was that after "married with children" was over and christina had a new show on heir own "Al" showed up as a surprise and called her his "pumpkin" and she instantly hugged him and cried of joy.

Not sure about the daddy thing but i am pretty sure he was a father figure for her and they share a deep (NOT PERVERTED) bond.

BUTT Beware. Macy and Denise also share a deep bond with the MC and soon said bond will go balls deep :ROFLMAO:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Never heard of that. The only thing i did hear was that after "married with children" was over and christina had a new show on heir own "Al" showed up as a surprise and called her his "pumpkin" and she instantly hugged him and cried of joy.

Not sure about the daddy thing but i am pretty sure he was a father figure for her and they share a deep (NOT PERVERTED) bond.

BUTT Beware. Macy and Denise also share a deep bond with the MC and soon said bond will go balls deep :ROFLMAO:
Al Bundy was the man... A hero... It's a shame that such a show today couldn't exist anymore. Today's people are just too sensitive. Yes, he made many fat jokes, but even overweight people laughed their asses off. And, yes, C. Applegate called him daddy, especially when she wanted something. (non sexual, of course)
But that's too much about MWC... Let's speak again about our game here, Macy, Denise, Brooke, The Coven, bear, trebuchets... Your last statement is true, they should get some balls deep... And their ass shouldn't be spared... Or at least Denise's not. A little action between those two should be good too. A threesome?

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes