Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think its our crappy PC's mate, because mine is the same. Can get it working for a bit, then it freeze for a while attempting not to crash, then it works for a bit and repeats the process.
Idk if it's me and my crappy computer but the game crashes a lot without a prompt or anything.
i cant play the game its not even reacting when im trying to open the exe
No matter what platform you are trying to run it on, if you are having problems in doing so - make sure you have ran recent updates so that your OS and drivers are completely up to date. Also, note that in the past, if your sound card was shot or missing Ren'Py may not work. Don't know if they fixed that or not. If you still have problems - report it in the thread WITH some specs of your system.

For Windows/Linux/Mac users - report what version of your OS, RAM amount, Graphics Card, if you are using the compressed or the full LoML.
For mobile - report what make/model, version of Android, if you are using the APK or the PC version (compressed or full) within JoiPlay.

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Woot! An update!

I thought you forgot about us. But then I saw the note about the large updates. That makes sense to me!

Love this game. Keep up the great work, dev!

Reactions: TommyTuba

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i could play it before smh all the wait for nothing
This update uses Ren'Py 7.6.1, which was released in 2023.
The previous update used Ren'Py 7.3.5 that came out in 2019.

Make sure you have a completely up-to-date OS and drivers. If that doesn't help. See this page:
If that doesn't help - see my previous reply to you about what to share here to help NaughtyRoad troubleshoot.

Ghostpace30

Mar 29, 2023
This update uses Ren'Py 7.6.1, which was released in 2023.
The previous update used Ren'Py 7.3.5 that came out in 2019.

Make sure you have a completely up-to-date OS and drivers. If that doesn't help. See this page:
If that doesn't help - see my previous reply to you about what to share here to help NaughtyRoad troubleshoot.
ok i see didnt know that ,well i dont know my laptop is shitty im not sure if i could play it thats sad

• Sad
Reactions: Count Morado

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
Wow it actually updated, sorry for doubting you dev even if it took like two years. I take it all back and I apologize, thank you for your work.
"7GB"
Damn, alright here we go. Could you maybe consider making a torrent?
And yes I know but I almost always prefer to download uncompressed.

Last edited:
Reactions: TommyTuba

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
Can we use old saves or start over? Pardon if this has been answered already. Just a simple Yes or No will do.
Thanks for an update on one of the best games out there and keep up the amazing work on it (y)

EDIT: After downloading it I can confirm you can use saves where you left off and go from there. So I got my answer ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: naughtyroad

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can we use old saves or start over? Pardon if this has been answered already. Just a simple Yes or No will do.
Thanks for an update on one of the best games out there and keep up the amazing work on it (y)
Yes*. I had no problem with my save from the previous update from a different computer. You may see a warning screen that is new to this version of Ren'Py about acknowledging you trust the source of the save.

* There are always exceptions.
Is the way to start the game from an exe? which folder?
Yes. After you extract the game directory and files the compressed file, use either LightofmyLife.exe for 64bit systems or LightofmyLife-32.exe for 32bit. It's in the main directory.

Ezekiel69

Feb 1, 2022
Known issues: Some phones seem to have trouble starting up the Android version. It doesn't seem to be related to model, make, architecture, age, or resources available on the phone, so it's likely settings or other apps, but I haven't been able to pinpoint the issue yet, and it's still under investigation.
IT'S EATING MY RAM!!! weird most of renpy android version i play only goes 60ish% maybe i should just use joiplay

• Haha

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Fuck yes, update! Gimme more of that Macy love!

Denise is amazing and I will guide that big beautiful butt in the ways of love with great enthusiasm, but Macy has a *need* for the MC that is just so fucking intoxicating.

You can almost picture Denise growing up and, armed with the love and confidence given by the MC, finding a man and starting a family.

Macy, though? It is so obvious that Macy is in it forever, and that is honestly so damn sexy.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes