Grimm96

Apr 21, 2019
Hold up. Hold up. Lemme grab my popcorn.
#14,059

Also, if you're not interested in finding out yourself, why should we bother to let you know. It doesn't seem to be important enough for you. Here, let me repeat the same thing I've said to at least 2 others in the past 4 hours:

It's barely been released a few hours. The playthrough of the Chapter 7 update, only, if actually read/viewed and not speedran/skipped, it will take MANY hours (over 10, if not upwards 20 hours). There are over 10k new images in this update. Even if someone was going to tell you/show you, they haven't even seen all the content yet to give you a completely honest and realistic answer.

It's common sense.
Damn dude, most people here need to chill.

If you don't want to be helpful and answer a question you could just scroll past and stfu. I mean what is it with people on adult game threads acting all holier than thou when at the end of the day we a talking about an adult game mostly centering on you eventually banging you daughters (end game probably but still where this game has been going for years).
People seem to get straight up offended in the thread whenever someone wants to know how much progress since the last update...

Is ignoring comments sooo hard in as thread? (also if most people ask these kinds of questions being an ass about it wont make it stop)

I like the writing but this is not an artistic masterpiece that would get sullied by a little more action here and there.( Again it doesn't have too but that's like the point of the thread to discuss opinions about the game, doesn't matter if they're wrong to you or the dev doesn't agree its a forum... no shit)

Anyways, live and let live I guess, imma unlock the gallery to see if after 3 years we can finally hit a homerun before I restart this for the 7th time if not ill see ya in another 2 years I guess.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Damn dude, most people here need to chill.

If you don't want to be helpful and answer a question you could just scroll past and stfu. I mean what is it with people on adult game threads acting all holier than thou when at the end of the day we a talking about an adult game mostly centering on you eventually banging you daughters (end game probably but still where this game has been going for years).
People seem to get straight up offended in the thread whenever someone wants to know how much progress since the last update...

Is ignoring comments sooo hard in as thread? (also if most people ask these kinds of questions being an ass about it wont make it stop)

I like the writing but this is not an artistic masterpiece that would get sullied by a little more action here and there.( Again it doesn't have too but that's like the point of the thread to discuss opinions about the game, doesn't matter if they're wrong to you or the dev doesn't agree its a forum... no shit)

Anyways, live and let live I guess, imma unlock the gallery to see if after 3 years we can finally hit a homerun before I restart this for the 7th time if not ill see ya in another 2 years I guess.
Thanks for the wall of text. You could have ignored my comments and decided to not get behind the pulpit yourself. But I appreciate your time and effort.

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
It doesn't seem related to that. I've got an S9 that ran the last APK fine (less compressed, so also 1.5-2 GB-ish), and it didn't work for this one (which is great in a way, I got myself a reproduction that I can work with). My wife's S22 does work fine, but one of the testers had problems with that model. I've talked with two testers that also have s9's and one of them got it working, the other didn't. Some testers tested on even older devices, where it did work.

So age, model, make, architecture, and resources don't seem to be deciding factors.

Right now my thinking is that there's settings or other apps getting in the way, but I'm not sure. Could also be related to the Gradle build that was upgraded recently for ren'py. Logcat is giving me nothing much (or rather it's giving me a ton of logs but nothing that stands out as a culprit).

I'm gonna be testing a bit more over the weekend and see if I can't pinpoint it but I didn't want to hold up the release on this.
I've got an A53 5G with the latest droid OS update and this is the first .apk that I've had this kind of issue with. I sincerely hope that you can find and solve the issue with it (y) :)

Reactions: Count Morado
May 29, 2023
Not to insult the guy who compressed the game, but did anyone else have any issue with it? For me it really bogged down my PC ad the game kept locking up before resolving after a while. Would I be better downloading the full version or is it just my crappy PC?

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
naughtyroad You glorious bastard! :p We where discussing something in this thread wondering how it would play out and you make it the first scene of the update. How did you manage to keep your mouth shut!
Oh yeah, there were a few of those moments really. My keyboard was itching at times. :D

Troz3

Jan 25, 2020
None whatsoever. In fact, going for the full house gives some fun new twists to dialog and encounters, and I personally think it's more fun that way. So I heartily recommend going after everyone, everywhere, all at once.
I wish I had known this a couple of years ago when I rejected Brooke because Macy was being very hostile at dinner. Shortly before that I had played a VN that had mostly bad endings, and didn't want to risk that again. Never mind, look on the bright side. I'll play ch.7 through on my current girls-only path, then start a new game.

Reactions: naughtyroad

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Bro it legit shuts down the game with barely any warning. Don't try to dismiss my point because I added a little flavor to their language. Seriously your bitching about my complaint is longer than my complaint.
Yeah, you're right, no use arguing with someone who's just to pick a fight and didn't read a letter of my reply just as they didn't read a letter of the response they picked in the game. Reading isn't your strong suit, we get it. Cheers, have a great day!

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Am excited and looking forward to chap 7. Don't listen to a few people. I enjoy the game in all variations and with the people. I love the girls and hope it continues with Macy and Denis. All good and continued success!!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love::love:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I haven't looked yet. Hope it is not yet an end and continues diligently!!! :love::love::love::love::love:

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes