naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
since the game is getting so big you should start making an update patch instead of forcing everyone to downloaad 7+ gigs every release.
Honestly, I'm not forcing you to do anything, but I understand what you're saying. However, updates are few and far between, so it's not like you're getting hit monthly. Even so, if it is a problem, I'd recommend getting it on , where it's pay what you want (e.g. grab it for free if that's what you want), and from what I've seen, it'll handle the incremental for you if you go through their client.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Ive been waiting a long time to see the next update for this game, crossing my fingers that we get something with the sisters. The old ladies really arent my thing.

Reactions: Cavpal

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Ive been waiting a long time to see the next update for this game, crossing my fingers that we get something with the sisters. The old ladies really arent my thing.
People got something with Denise and Macy last update - one all the way. Why wouldn't there be something in this update? Always look on the bright side of life.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
People got something with Denise and Macy last update - one all the way. Why wouldn't there be something in this update? Always look on the bright side of life.
I dont remember that, I remember one of them daring the other to do something but then it never happened. Maybe I missed Chapter 6?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I dont remember that, I remember one of them daring the other to do something but then it never happened. Maybe I missed Chapter 6?
You must have. Chapter Five had the sequence with Macy and Denise hovering over Lou asleep in the cabin and the eruption which followed their attention. Chapter Six had the funeral for one of the owners of the diner and the opportunity with one of them happens after it. Does that sound familiar, at all?

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
Oh, FFS. This is the entirety of that dialog (that's been in there since, oh, chapter 3?), meant to prevent the bombardment of people on this tread complaining about why there were sooo many words in between the tiddy bits, this gaem suchs!

Code:
Before we start: Light of my Life is a visual novel. It's got a ton of dialog, quite a bit of prose. Mercifully little experimental poetry though.
There's also a lot of pictures to go with it, and I try my best to make the writing interesting, or at the very least relevant.
However, if your usual M.O. with these things is to skip through to get to the lewd bits, you won't be getting much fun out of this game.

A: No worries. I enjoy reading. Unless the writing's bad or boring, I'm not planning to skip through it.
->     Great! I'm going to get out of your way then. Enjoy. Oh, and if it's your first playthrough, lose the walkthrough/walkthrough mod if you have it. You really don't need it. (start game)

A: If we're being honest, I don't care about story, I wanna see lewds. I'm probably skipping through most of it.
->     Right... listen, there's a ton of great stuff out there that's much more suited to your playing style. So, how about I save you and me both a lot of frustration?"
    A: Yes please, I don't like frustration.
    ->     No problem at all. Have a good one!
        (quits game, if you boot it back up, it'll pick up the conversation and lets you unlocks the gallery if you want. Starts the rest of the game.
    A: Will you just get out of my way already?
    ->    (offers to unlock the gallery for you instad if you want, starts the rest of the game)
I'm not really one to tell people how to interpret their text, but it's light hearted, friendly, it pokes a bit of fun and gets the fuck out of your way forever once you've answered it. It certainly doesn't say "hey I noticed you skip text, do you only want nudes? oh, fuck you then! *shuts off*", so that's a blatant lie.

Also, you say "Bro I like both (story and lewds)", but given what happen you clearly indicated in the game you didn't. Just chill the fudge out and don't come here whining that it says you don't like words when you yourself picked the option that says "I don't like words."

It's not a lecture whichever way you turn it.
Bro it legit shuts down the game with barely any warning. Don't try to dismiss my point because I added a little flavor to their language. Seriously your bitching about my complaint is longer than my complaint.

Reactions: Grimm0ne

PeakyBs

May 6, 2022
Hi.

So is there any penetration or not with any of the 2 MCs?

I'm not interested in finding out myself, neither in why I shouldn't get the answer.

If you don't want to be a spoiler, you can send me a private message.

Thank you for your understanding, let's see if there's anyone with common sense.

Thank you again

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Bro it legit shuts down the game with barely any warning. Don't try to dismiss my point because I added a little flavor to their language. Seriously your bitching about my complaint is longer than my complaint.
Hold up. Hold up. Lemme grab my popcorn.
Hi.

So is there any penetration or not with any of the 2 MCs?

I'm not interested in finding out myself, neither in why I shouldn't get the answer.

If you don't want to be a spoiler, you can send me a private message.

Thank you for your understanding, let's see if there's anyone with common sense.

Thank you again
#14,059

Also, if you're not interested in finding out yourself, why should we bother to let you know. It doesn't seem to be important enough for you. Here, let me repeat the same thing I've said to at least 2 others in the past 4 hours:

It's barely been released a few hours. The playthrough of the Chapter 7 update, only, if actually read/viewed and not speedran/skipped, it will take MANY hours (over 10, if not upwards 20 hours). There are over 10k new images in this update. Even if someone was going to tell you/show you, they haven't even seen all the content yet to give you a completely honest and realistic answer.

It's common sense.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
I don't know how my dear mother knew i wanted to spend some time alone, cuz she decided to pay us a visit, but not for the day, no sir, the whole weekend until monday, and my dear wife that knows i was waiting for this game, is laughing like a psycho because ill be edging like a priest in a schoolyard for 4 days...

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
Guess i have to wait another year and a half for that glorious anal scene with Denise..... Im sure it will deliver when its time tho

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes