ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
It was a piece of shit that sent your through a path where the MC acts like he's a passive aggresive jerk, and it bypassed all the good and funny bit, making the game feel like a joyless slog. Then it borked up your save games to boot.
Also, it was never needed, as you can't really make bad choices and screw yourself out of content, unless you try very, very hard.

Let go of your fears, dude, embrace the game and trust I am not actively trying to mess with you.
is this harem or 3 ppl relationship?

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Alrighty all, first two mirrors are up on and , itch.IO is pushing out as we speak, and when I got the mandatory 3rd mirror up I'll update the OP here. I already got an edit window open and a finger on the trigger.

View attachment 2843195

Wow, more then double the size! This game is definitely in the heavyweight category now! 6.4 was like 3.1'ish GB and this one is 7.6.

Still, you know there will be someone who says it's not enough, right? Haha :ROFLMAO:

Gratz on the drop and I am gonna start a complete play through tonight. Blew out my sciatica nerve somehow yesterday so I am useless all weekend anyhow. At least now I have something to look forward too.

• Haha
Reactions: naughtyroad
May 29, 2023
Downloaded the compressed version, game locked up and lagged. Probably due to PC or something.
Downloaded full version and it craps out on the trying to start the game.

Gutted. Does anyone have a full save so I can just see the gallery stuff please.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LightOfMyLife-0.7.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Downloaded the compressed version, game locked up and lagged. Probably due to PC or something.
Downloaded full version and it craps out on the trying to start the game.

Gutted. Does anyone have a full save so I can just see the gallery stuff please.
If you can't even get LoML up, how will a full save help you? Also, see: #13,751 / #13,752

If you can get LoML running for a bit, you only need to answer three questions for a full gallery. See video here: #10,614
next year
Or later.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes