Nov 18, 2018
While the ending certainly didn't disappoint me, saying it was sex "with" the daughters might give some an incorrect assumption. But the scene in question has been talked about in prior posts.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
F is frustrating me with his obliviousness with his older Dauther... It's one thing if he didn't have a serious imitate relationship with younger daughter but he does and the more he keeps not seeing the obvious signs in his older daughter... The more I GROAN at this guy...

If she was the only daughter, sure I can get not seeing it.. but she isn't and he is in full forbidden territory with younger D.

I also quite like the older D's look and maybe am slightly frustrated with the lack of imitate scenes with her and F.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
there are some new sprites and about 4 new locations but that couldnt take that long
naughtyroad You can feel free to take as long as you need to in between episodes. This game goes way beyond a VN to a novel combined with art. Someone who has never developed a game will never understand the ridiculous amount of time it takes to create each scene, including lighting, posing, "fixing" clothing, debugging scripts, and everything else that goes into a game. Oh, and besides that, being a single developer with one rig and a day job. Your game is incredible, and I am just happy whenever I see a new episode because I am in for a treat even if there is an erstwhile banana stuffed in there from time to time ... hey, it's a fruit so it kinda fits the story, no?. So just feel free to ignore the nonsense and do what you do. Your work is amazing.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Simply incredible. The last scene between the sisters was super hot. Reminded me a lot of my own experimentation. But the best part was Peanut Butter Jelly Time! That was just beyond adorable. I literally squeed! It is the best scene in all of adult game history! I wish it had gone on for even longer but it was really perfect :love:

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Holy FUCK was that ever an update. You're firing on all goddamn cylinders between story, visuals, content and fucking GIRTH. Great writing, great use of unique models, the environments and situations feel lived-in and real, and there's just a shitton to do every time a new version comes out. Everything about this title is great. Every. Goddamn. Thing.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
This is just one of those VNs that I am glad that I gave a second chance to. It has a great sroty line, and the developer does a great job at telling it.

Reactions: naughtyroad

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
You can have an update with great content.
You can have an update with lots of contents.
You can have a fast update.

And you must choose two of three.

I´m really happy about the 2 of 3 this developer has choosen.

Time after time while playing come to my mind "thats a good moment to cut. Good amount of content, and good point for a clifhanger". But no. The update goes on. Has been 4+ hours of playing. Closer to 5.

And about the quality of the game, I can not give enought praise. The game goes in some kind of ciclic scheme. Each day have the same (with minor variations) rythm. And in each of the scenes you have something that adds to the story, that makes it progress. Or that bring comic relief to the main plott. No empty clicking in this game.

You get facial expresions, body language, moviment of the sprites, the music... Dont rush the scenes. Look for the small detaills. The time you use it´s worth of it.

Sex scenes?. Few, but smoking hots. You dont need a gazillion of frames, you can replace it with sheer talent.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. And in some cases you dont need neither a gazillon of frames or being explicit in the images. The scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Naugthyroad, you have get a well deserved coffe on my own. But you can only get decaff, herbal tea or fruit juice. You know, because reasons....:LOL:

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Starting to feel repetitive when its the same locations, pace and sprites day after day and the characters just get more intimate with each other and thats the narrative, that is PERFECTLY fine and dandy if thats what you go for but the chapter was over in an hour and a half, four moths real time feels like a lot for that, there are some new sprites and about 4 new locations but that couldnt take that long, I miss stuff like the museum visit in a previous chapter, now I am not demanding anything and I have no idea how much time the dev has in its hands to dedicate to this, Im just curious, and Im just happy this game exists but I will still critique it when I feel a little let down.
Yeah, I missed the part where you were complaining about how looooong it takes between updates given how "little" work is involved. I don't think I missed the point. It's sad you feel let down, but you have to be patient like everyone else does. Art takes time, in some cases more than others.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes