• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Lilith Rising (Tainted) [v1.0.3ns] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho has been missing for one whole week, which is really unusual. I hope he's OK and just got caught up in work :(
May his supply of Crown never run dry :)
Sancho1969 please come back from the forest, you are not going to find bigfoot in Texas :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey folks... yeah, after multiple years without a day off from AVN coding I took a small "Starfield" vacation... the daily grind was getting to me 'round here and I realized my posts were getting rather cranky and short-fused. I'll take a look at this VN after I DL it in a bit.

I have to go through over 100 new pings/alerts first and get my ducks back in a row :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Welp, in less than an hour I have it DL'd and ported over:
1695843203205.png

Regarding old saves: I'm not finding any reason to have to replay as suggested in the VN's OP unless you are playing the Steam version (so the auto-Cheevos will fire off for you). Here's a screen after I copied my previous three Sancho Auto-Saves over and I loaded them with zero issue (including the AutoSave working for Ep1 as shown):
1695843343054.png

Seems to me just a facelift and now moving on to Level 4 of the main protagonist's story... I'll keep digging.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I have to recode the VN's screens since all that code changed and the mod is using the old format so I'll do that first then speed run from an early Ep1 save file to insure all is well, then progress on to the new content. This doesn't look like a big deal to me at first glance but there could always be landmines I'm not seeing just yet...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This is as clean as I can make the Main Menu:
1695845750192.png

I've added the same button spacing tweaks to the other menu's as well. Just a minor UI touch that makes the whole thing more polished. I'll be back in about one hour, I have a client coming on site for a few who owes me some money and I plan on collecting.... life gets in the way sometimes. BBL.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey folks... yeah, after multiple years without a day off from AVN coding I took a small "Starfield" vacation... the daily grind was getting to me 'round here and I realized my posts were getting rather cranky and short-fused. I'll take a look at this VN after I DL it in a bit.

I have to go through over 100 new pings/alerts first and get my ducks back in a row :ROFLMAO:
I have to enjoyed my time in Starfield, but now back to Cyberpunk with the v2.0 update and the new DLC, replaying it a third time now from start, and it's a whole new experience.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I have to enjoyed my time in Starfield, but now back to Cyberpunk with the v2.0 update and the new DLC, replaying it a third time now from start, and it's a whole new experience.
We are brothers from different mothers... I came back here while my CP downloads the update :ROFLMAO:

Once the DL finishes I'm back to it and will be dark on this site again for a while... it's "me" time for once.

AkaiAria

Sep 29, 2021
This. Enjoying Starfield also, but Cyberpunk 2.0 and DLC are pulling me back in. Couple hundred hours in previous play throughs.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
We are brothers from different mothers... I came back here while my CP downloads the update :ROFLMAO:

Once the DL finishes I'm back to it and will be dark on this site again for a while... it's "me" time for once.
Haha, yeah, and all the "core" mods just got updated last night and today, since it's my third time through, I'm not grinding money and materials again. Don't mind earning weapons and all that.

This. Enjoying Starfield also, but Cyberpunk 2.0 and DLC are pulling me back in. Couple hundred hours in previous play throughs.
Yip, did a semi-quick run to the Voodoo boys to start the DLC and now all the core mods are updated so I don't have to grind, since 3 run through and not doing all that again ;)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm revisiting Sleeping Dogs as well... I'm in a bit of a emulation phase right now tbh. Been building mini-PC's to run them in both Batocera (Linux) and RetroBat (Win).

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
Honestly, downloaded the game at very beginning, read the news.. didn't play one cent until now..

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Okay, I'm getting close to the end of this thing. I've populated the new scenes in SanchoGallery while coding the "free roam" type night events:
1695857011701.png
There's three new scenes to end Season One: Valery (hot), Freja, and Ishi. If that counts as a spoiler then my bad.

Whiskey refill break then back to it...

Reactions: crowbar214

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Cyberpunk is sooooo much better now. 2.0 is how the game should of launched.
I bought the damn thing at launch... what a shit show. Thank goodness I had just built a new PC with the then new RTX N'cards. I think it was a 2080 RTX or somewhere around there... been a minute since then (and a few drinks).

Reactions: Soulpuppet

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm revisiting Sleeping Dogs as well... I'm in a bit of a emulation phase right now tbh. Been building mini-PC's to run them in both Batocera (Linux) and RetroBat (Win).
Sleeping Dogs is my favorite open world even over GTA. I remember scouring YouTube and still got it somewhere the entire soundtrack one of the few games, where I just drove around thet map to listen to the music, did that in GTA V and SA.

Damien112

Jul 21, 2019

The fact that you are a cyberpunk and Starfield player makes me instantly like you 50x more. Any thoughts on both games?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote