Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
it would be another young attractive dude, who is a very nice person and would treat them right and with respect, who would really love them, you could be friends with that dude, you would all be in a healthy poly-relationship.
You know corpses are rarely good company. :devilish:

Reactions: Beast Within

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Jesus Christ we get it seeing a single fictional character get all the fictional pussy to themselves is the most horrible thing in the world for you. Go seek therapy for it or something.
But then they should just say it then, not chat some bs about how possessiveness in a relationship is unhealthy, so they should share you, because the same can apply to MC. Also a pussy that will share you with others is a low quality pussy to me, not worth my time.

Last edited:

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
All I can say is... If you played The Witcher 3 (great game), and went with both Yennifer and Triss, and they find out about it, well they are not too happy about it.
I've yet to play the Witcher games, but if the background lore is the same as the books, Yennefer doesn't have any high horse to climb on about the topic of love triangles.
Anyway, while I try to stay away from spoilers, I'd say your idea seems similar to games like Dragon Age Origins, where for every LI you have a "soft" route and a "hardened" one.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
But then they should just say it then, not chat some bs about how possessiveness in a relationship is unhealthy, so they should share you, because the same can apply to MC.
Do you know? We discussed character traits for Love Interests in Games.
We didn't talk about The MC, and we didn't talk about real life. Yes, some things we said hold true IRL. Most don't.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
May I ask how long it will take for a new release to be released?
Optimistic predictions are 3-4 weeks depending on how smooth it goes. But don’t quote me on this.
First release took longer then expected… but now we’re on a roll so looks good. Trust me I’m as eager to release too :)

You can hop on discord or Patreon to get my weekly updates, and there’s lots of cool things there too for members like special renders - like a set of demon and angel costumes from last Halloween,
Or the Christmas set that is going to come soon.

I know it’s a little early as only the prologue is out but who’s your fav companion?

Last edited:

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
I would love to do more but I have difficulties at home and the power goes out every 30 minutes. :cry:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
All I can say is... If you played The Witcher 3 (great game), and went with both Yennifer and Triss, and they find out about it, well they are not too happy about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But the game goes on, and you still have missions with both.

It's tricky for sure, but in the end it really depends on the LI, each has their own personality.
Some are more open minded, other old fashioned.

At the beginning phase where you "fool around" and explore possibilities you can date whoever you'd like, its only an issue once it starts to get more serious, deeper into the game.
Can we have like 1 LI whose route will be closed if you fuck around, who won't tolerate you going after others while you romance them? Just 1 out of all of them, that will be enough for me. I vote for Gwen, but it can really be any.

Reactions: risky0

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Can we have like 1 LI whose route will be closed if you fuck around, who won't tolerate you going after others while you romance them? Just 1 out of all of them, that will be enough for me. I vote for Gwen, but it can really be any.
I mentioned before, at the start of the game you can fool around with all of them until you decide to take it to the next level romantically, then you'll need to start paying attention to your choices.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Hey,
quick question
This is a solo LI game ? No harem?
Ty in advance

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
nice renders but what is up with these super short conversations?! It's hard to get into this VN the way it is now, its like im reading a power point presentation. And we spend more time reading mc's thoughts than actually getting to know the rest of the cast

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
nice renders but what is up with these super short conversations?! It's hard to get into this VN the way it is now, its like im reading a power point presentation. And we spend more time reading mc's thoughts than actually getting to know the rest of the cast
The first ep is the prologue, I wanted it to be a quick intro to the world, how life was before the story, and introduce the main plot.

prologue is the first 15 min of a movie or 30min to 1hr of a game. Then starts act 2 (don’t confuse with ep2) where you actually get to know everyone, their pasts, their likes and dislikes and so on. They go on different tests, and tribulations, so we really get to know the main characters.

The act 1 screenplay is about 1/8 of act 2. So you’ll have plenty of dialogue coming soon.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well short little intro

Have to say its hard to imagine that the Queen and Gwen remain unscathed and not banged by those undead demons figures

The MC cant save them and they have free reign and nothing happends to the women dont get me wrong not a fan of NTR

But to imagine them just being enslaved and nothing else is a hard sell imo

Would have been better to been able to save them or have them killed off caus yeah other then that its gonna be rather easy to think of NTR when those two gorgous women are being held captive by those demons they not exactly the friendly captor types

Reactions: bruce555

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I hope I addressed your feedback in the new version v0.11, and hope to hear what you think now?
Thanks for reaching out.

Here's my $.02. The plausibility factor went way up with the optional choice to deny the seductress. I think it fits much better. Even the most callous of jerks will still have some affinity for parents, etc at the MC's assumed age, so the sudden trauma of the situation would most likely render him unamenable to sexual gratification. Maybe if there had been more character development to reveal a really twisted, sociopathic person, then maybe. But we only get a couple of lines of him being a jerk to a maid and that could be just as easily attributed to being a spoiled, entitled brat who nevertheless would still love his mom and therefore be significantly traumatized by her demise.

In retrospect, you could possibly more logically pull off the BJ route if the MC were catatonic following the trauma. Catatonia is a very predictable result of severe trauma and the seductress could then use her method in an effort to have the MC regain focus. Regardless, the progression of the story is better now.

I also want to commend you for a couple of other things. First, the UI. You've put some effort into some of the little things and it shows. (I also thank you for not having the volume at tympanic rupturing levels.) Secondly, the skin tones in your renders are above average. They are reasonably realistic and avoid that plastic doll look. Lastly, the animations, while so far limited in number, are above average, too.

So going forward, your success hinges on your writing ability. :)

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Plot is interesting or maybe I'm biased cause I'm sucker for fantasy, magic and gore? Can't tell really. Models are beautiful so that's also a good thing.

But the pacing if story isn't good. Transition between one scenes seem random. One moment we're here and another moment there jumping one place to another.
Dialogues felt awkward too. Needs some polishing on that.
Also Needed to spend some meaningful time with characters. Didn't feel anything for anyone when they died.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Plot is interesting or maybe I'm biased cause I'm sucker for fantasy, magic and gore? Can't tell really. Models are beautiful so that's also a good thing.

But the pacing if story isn't good. Transition between one scenes seem random. One moment we're here and another moment there jumping one place to another.
Dialogues felt awkward too. Needs some polishing on that.
Also Needed to spend some meaningful time with characters. Didn't feel anything for anyone when they died.
Quick question for elaboration here,
only meaningful / main character in the prologue is Gwen, you felt her dialogue was flat?

rest of the characters are either side characters like Jezz or the Queen, or background characters like the king or the maids.

also the prologue is the intro to a world, focus on the plot, not the characters.
ep 2 will be meeting everything and getting to know them.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Well short little intro

Have to say its hard to imagine that the Queen and Gwen remain unscathed and not banged by those undead demons figures

The MC cant save them and they have free reign and nothing happends to the women dont get me wrong not a fan of NTR

But to imagine them just being enslaved and nothing else is a hard sell imo

Would have been better to been able to save them or have them killed off caus yeah other then that its gonna be rather easy to think of NTR when those two gorgous women are being held captive by those demons they not exactly the friendly captor types
Read the Queens dialogue again, you'll see something is off with her.

Also demons don't really care for Gwen for sex, as she's waaay too fragile for them.
She's there for another reason, but I can't spoil it yet ;)

but ya, don't worry, it will be revealed very soon - NO NTR
on both of them,

Queen and Gwen are safe in that regard hehe

Reactions: michael1984
3.50 star(s) 38 Votes