Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Thanks for reaching out.

Here's my $.02. The plausibility factor went way up with the optional choice to deny the seductress. I think it fits much better. Even the most callous of jerks will still have some affinity for parents, etc at the MC's assumed age, so the sudden trauma of the situation would most likely render him unamenable to sexual gratification. Maybe if there had been more character development to reveal a really twisted, sociopathic person, then maybe. But we only get a couple of lines of him being a jerk to a maid and that could be just as easily attributed to being a spoiled, entitled brat who nevertheless would still love his mom and therefore be significantly traumatized by her demise.

In retrospect, you could possibly more logically pull off the BJ route if the MC were catatonic following the trauma. Catatonia is a very predictable result of severe trauma and the seductress could then use her method in an effort to have the MC regain focus. Regardless, the progression of the story is better now.

I also want to commend you for a couple of other things. First, the UI. You've put some effort into some of the little things and it shows. (I also thank you for not having the volume at tympanic rupturing levels.) Secondly, the skin tones in your renders are above average. They are reasonably realistic and avoid that plastic doll look. Lastly, the animations, while so far limited in number, are above average, too.

So going forward, your success hinges on your writing ability. :)
The prologue is short, and supposed to introduce how it was prior to the story, and introduce the main plot,
its now clear, a demon worshiping cult has taken over the kingdom.
the different characters and their backstory will be introduced in the next episodes.

I chose the reaction total panic, as it will be more fitting with his personality, you'll find out more about it later on as well.

the overall scenes in the prologue mostly were night shots, and indoors, so later on we'll have more very nicely lit environments with more breath, not to mention different locations and vistas.

Happy you liked it.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Read the Queens dialogue again, you'll see something is off with her.

Also demons don't really care for Gwen for sex, as she's waaay too fragile for them.
She's there for another reason, but I can't spoil it yet ;)

but ya, don't worry, it will be revealed very soon - NO NTR
on both of them,

Queen and Gwen are safe in that regard hehe
Thanks for that info

And its nice to no there wont be NTR

Just saying its a bit hard to imagine nothing happends to the women in thhat castle u couldnt save

Caus common they aint friendly invaders :ROFLMAO: And demons and whatever else they are dont exactly care if the women are fragile :LOL:

But yeah its a avn so anything can happen and we magically deal with demons that only are that evil against men and treat the women like just a food slaves or cleaning slaves :LOL:

But again im glad there aint no NTR just saying its a bit hard to imagine how that aint happening in that situation the castle is in

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Right so the most important question is, when do we get ginger pussy.

mraowl

Apr 9, 2019
i had so much fun playing this!!!
cant wait for more

and damn, i shoulda just let jezzabel do her thang lol

• Love
Reactions: Joubei

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Tainted [v0.11] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 112mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Why u didn't give another link instead of mixdrop( it didn't work)

Reactions: Hotocochoro

Hotocochoro

Aug 4, 2018
Tainted [v0.11] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 112mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Your link isn't working for me.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
For now yes the MC is the only one who sleeps with other women, as NTR is a sub genre that not everyone can enjoy.

Edit:
No NTR in this game.

Join the , we'll have plenty of discussions there.
What do you mean " For now" ?

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes