Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Developer,
Could you remove the white flashing light during climax scenes ?? They are annoying & painful to my eyes

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
SanchoMod worthy? Getting some inbound requests for this one... I haven't had time to check it out yet so input is appreciated. Regards and happy holidays to you and yours. Jubei I'm being fed promising info that you have something on your hands here, congrats.
Well bro there's not much a story
It's like prologue and there's no meaningful choice so i don't think anyone need a mod for this maybe in next update, but for this update don't make it unless u want to waste ur time

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i love this game ! cant wait for the next update (y) i will wait the next update to give my rating for now its 4 stars, all the best to the developer !

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
i love this game ! cant wait for the next update (y) i will wait the next update to give my rating for now its 4 stars, all the best to the developer !
Thank you so much!
If I may inquire as to, what would up it to a 5 star?
All feedback is good feedback, and the more detailed the better.

Ep2 will introduce all the companions, give some backstory for each of them,
do some very cool adventures (and awesome fights) and of course lots of romance options (if you play your cards right).

Last edited:

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
The final parts of the current game could have been a little more detailed.
I know the real events started after that but it still looks bad.

I would like to see what he did during his days in the woods.
While sleeping, eating, hunting, repairing the house...(In short, daily chores.)
Because he's not just some spoiled lazy brat living in the castle anymore, he sounds like a completely new person now.

Favorite love interests in the game seem to be twins. Because it gives the possibility of a half harem.
I hope we can have a nice romance with the twins.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
The final parts of the current game could have been a little more detailed.
I know the real events started after that but it still looks bad.

I would like to see what he did during his days in the woods.
While sleeping, eating, hunting, repairing the house...(In short, daily chores.)
Because he's not just some spoiled lazy brat living in the castle anymore, he sounds like a completely new person now.

Favorite love interests in the game seem to be twins. Because it gives the possibility of a half harem.
I hope we can have a nice romance with the twins.
The first draft of the screenplay actually included some tasks, i.e. setting up traps, and hunting a deer, even skinning and preparing that coat (that you'll actually see in ep2).

But after playtesting it, the were cut, and moved into a montage, those scenes were too slow and boring, and did not add that much to the overall experience, and badly hindered the pacing, as the prologue (Act 1) should be short and focused on two main things - understand how life was prior to the story, and understand what the main plot is, then move as quickly as we can to start the story itself, in which we'll have time to get to know the characters, and grow with them.

Good pacing for the prologue (Act 1) should be 6 hero goals, i.e. 6 major tasks for the hero,
In our case:
1. Wake up Gwen
2. Get to the tournament
3. Win the tournament,
4. Survive the raid,
5. Find shelter
6. Vision - realize Gwen is alive and you need to rescue her.

While the 4th is the insisting incident (ignition of the story) - in our case the castle raid.
and the 6th is the 1st turning event where we discover something new to start the actual story - in our case the vision of Gwen.

That's why the chores were cut, they seemed fun on paper, but in the grand scale of things, I felt it would be better to just leave it to the imagination of the player, rather then actually do it, and lose the good pacing, and slow down the moving into act 2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: slick97 and risky0

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I am so glad that I started with version 0.11. I successfully resisted the attempted sex scene and was happy about it. I didn't know about all the controversy surrounding it until later. I am glad that I did not experience the previous version as I probably would have had a very negative view of your work at that point.
I am actually much happier about this game after reading the forums. The logbook was annoying the hell out of me as it just seemed like a waste of time when there were no choices and it all happened outside your control but now that you have explained it I have let it go. The discussions and your answers also cleared up a lot of the questions I had and I am really looking forward to seeing what the actual game is going to be like. I like what I have seen so far and this next update will probably be the deciding factor for me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joubei and slick97

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I am so glad that I started with version 0.11. I successfully resisted the attempted sex scene and was happy about it. I didn't know about all the controversy surrounding it until later. I am glad that I did not experience the previous version as I probably would have had a very negative view of your work at that point.
I am actually much happier about this game after reading the forums. The logbook was annoying the hell out of me as it just seemed like a waste of time when there were no choices and it all happened outside your control but now that you have explained it I have let it go. The discussions and your answers also cleared up a lot of the questions I had and I am really looking forward to seeing what the actual game is going to be like. I like what I have seen so far and this next update will probably be the deciding factor for me.
I also agree that the changes made the plot easier to follow. I couldn't imagine how messy the rest of the story would get with Gwen being your sister rather than what she is now, and the added bit of lore behind her also explains her presence in the castle.

I'm also waiting on the update as I usually shift my Patreon subscriptions around to prevent myself from pledging above my means. It'll also be the first VN I can claim to have supported very early on in development. Plus, Jubei has shown their ability to react to criticism in a positive manner, a trait that's extremely rare no matter where you look.

Hi dev could pregnancy be a feature?
I'd also be down for pregnancy content. However it's one of the hardest fetishes to add to a story without breaking up the plot as you only have a limited number of options for implementation. Jubei coupd weave some form of timeskip to where an heir plays a critical role in the story, or he could have time flow normally if he plans on having a longer than average plot.

The only VN I've come across which provided substantial pregnancy contact was Sisterly List, but that was due to the entire premise of the story resting on a fairly simplistic inciting incident (i.e. MC wants to start a family harem).

Regardless of whether a pregnancy fetish is added, the story still seems promising, and Jubei is definitely a developer I'm keeping an eye on as he could easily explode in popularity from his debut in the AVN world.

• Red Heart
Reactions: _Maou_ and Joubei

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
So the tags say "Vaginal" but all the recent reviews contradict that. Is the OP lying or what gives?

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
So the tags say "Vaginal" but all the recent reviews contradict that. Is the OP lying or what gives?
All of the tags are in the screenplay, script and storyboards, (and code),
They will be part of the season 1 release.
With that said the prologue is very short and focused on 2 things:
life before the story, and the main plot.
once episode 2 will come out, you'll have the chance for most type of encounters (depending on your choices).

Next episode update is coming out soon.

Last edited:

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
All of the tags are in the screenplay, script and storyboards, (and code),
They will be part of the season 1 release.
With that said the prologue is very short and focused on 2 things:
life before the story, and the main plot.
once episode 2 will come out, you'll have the chance for most type of encounters (depending on your choices).

Next episode update is coming out soon.
I hope you're aware that the tags presented in the thread are the ones players hope to find in the game once they play it right away, not in the future. That's why many developers make a separate "planned tags" list.

I'm sure your intentions are nothing but good, but if you view it from the perspective of a new player it comes off as false advertising.

Reactions: slick97 and Joubei

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Curiosity got the better of me so I decided to dig through some of the files, and I'm left with more excitement and a few more questions. Everything will be hidden behind a spoiler tag due to what I assume are major spoilers for season 1 and the overall direction of the story.

Overall I'm thoroughly impressed with just how much of the story is completed. It's given me more confidence in supporting you and your team on Patreon. While I'm no expert at the Python language, I think Sancho1969 will appreciate the rather clean file structure and code if he decides to develop a multi-mod for the season 1 release.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Motion11 and Joubei

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Curiosity got the better of me so I decided to dig through some of the files, and I'm left with more excitement and a few more questions. Everything will be hidden behind a spoiler tag due to what I assume are major spoilers for season 1 and the overall direction of the story.

Overall I'm thoroughly impressed with just how much of the story is completed. It's given me more confidence in supporting you and your team on Patreon. While I'm no expert at the Python language, I think Sancho1969 will appreciate the rather clean file structure and code if he decides to develop a multi-mod for the season 1 release.
Honestly, thanks for reminding me about this. I DL'd it a month ago and it's on my slate after I finish these other updates, but I did forget what I was going to hit next after TFMG gets done. I'll certainly check it out and if it goes well I'll see if I can help the dev with some extra exposure and a pro mod.

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes