larry69

Apr 25, 2019
Hi
Thanks for your feedback!!!

The prologue is on purpose short and sharp, most of the choices is to introduce you to the mechanics of it,
but its mainly a linear story at this point.
Especially with the witch after the attack, where its supposed to show full panic mode - tons of questiosn in your head, but she's ignoring you.

Later on we'll have serious choices with consequences that will effect your relations with your companions, and effecting the direction of the story - i.e. more branching. But all these come at a inflating production costs, so most branches will consolidate after a little or longer whiles. Season 2, will have much more and longer branching options.

Join the , we'll have plenty of discussions there.
Hi dev, I like the game so far, It's very interesting.
Please share your future tags though. It will be annoying to get invested into a game, only to find themes I don't like added in future updates

Reactions: El Tanque

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
"good luck out there, be carful, i mean it!" just before Gwen has her swordfight.... (carful = careful)

Bit weird to see 2 totally different sword style users in the ring, Gwen's style is about a light sword (fence) that is based on fast cutting and striking from distance while using evasion and swiftness to not get hit, the knight with his (broad)sword is armored (around 30-35 kg armor) so his style is getting as much impact with his strikes to still inflict hurt on armored opponents.
Missing the shield on him too..... sword and board style ;) ... But okay, it's clearly fantasy so you can get away with some...

Kinda missed talking to the king after the tournament, of course the others are more interesting, but he's your father and the king so why ignore him?
Also got the impression Jezzebel was scheming, so was kinda surprised she saved MC, didn't like the forced sex with her btw, so far she didn't give me any reason to be interested in her, mostly she gave me the feeling i should watch out for her and she eating grapes and ignoring MC didn't give me any better vibes tbh lol. Still not convinced she is one of the good guys b.t.w.
The inner voice is another thing i'm not really sold on yet... so far i only think it's an annoying invasive factor, but i count on getting more insight on the voice and that weird dream later in the story i guess...

But overall there's potential enough to be an interesting fantasy game, good looking characters, interesting story...
Will follow this and good luck!
Thanks for that "carful" catch - fixed - I guess it fell through the cracks.

As for that swordfighting observation - good eye, and yes, fantasy let's us get away with certain things, in reality I would never fight an armored opponent unarmored with a basket rapier, or even arming sword.
It was a trade off I was conflicted to add, but most people would not notice, and I chose to go ahead with this scene so can I show that Gwen is so agile, nimble and skilled, that she can face heavier, armored opponents and still be ok. Later on it will make a comeback.

I'm actually practicing HEMA for a while now, and you're 100% right. By the way all their fighting moves, I've used personally and they work great.

I usually use my training sword (the slim one) or my arming sword and I could easily best a less experienced partner with a heavier sword like a saber or a broadsword. in those cases I usually don't block directly but re-direct them and let them slide with their momentum, using the guard / basket to twist them off balance and then counter.

I like the fool's stance (Alber) where you hold your blade down, but ready for an upper swipe, it draws novices in but keeps the experts at bay, very easy to gage their ability in a few seconds. Many of these will show in later fight scenes.

Join the , we'll have plenty of discussions there.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Funny that you mention, the first draft was just that,

BUT I got an overwhelming response to let it slide, especially in the complete panic mode he was in,
and the witch a practical experienced woman, and the prince is just a man after all, so fastest way for a reset...
Letting rape slide is not cool. Imagine reverse, a female princess is being rescued by a court warlock but then he ties her up with magic and fingers her pussy before sending her to fulfil her destiny. It's super easy to not include this scene - prince says ''no'' she says ''ok'' and you just skip further. I am super tired of male MC's being sluts that any female can touch or fuck and rape whenever they please, let us have a choice. I want to have a nice romance with Guin.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
After this insightfully earnest bang your head against the wall prologue,
MC getting ready to slay:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She had to snuggle me with kisses and cuddle me with sof touches ... down there,
well, what do I know, my angel was a but jealous of her, I got a front and center
seat witn her charm and her love mouth and her soothing hands,
I can now understand why my angel be jealous,
you live and you learn ... letting the absolute babe of the pallace snuggle you is not so bad.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Letting rape slide is not cool. Imagine reverse, a female princess is being rescued by a court warlock but then he ties her up with magic and fingers her pussy before sending her to fulfil her destiny.
Well, you just described the beginning of Valine's "A Dance with Rogues" - probably the most praised adult RPG adventure ever. So, not a completely shocking scenario (and she gets fully raped there, losing her virginity).

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
But first let me let this other woman that I don't even know play with my dick and not do anything about it.

I am sorry, I will stop now. I am just super salty.
Actually the prince was pining over her for a while, seeing her all mysterious and such,
but yeah, I can understand your frastration here.

its kind of playing hard to get, but really wanting it...
men have what we call... sexual honesty heh.

I had the initial internal test version where you can skip/stop it,
But many comments / feedback during development that the majority were really enjoying it.

And yes there is this weird inequality between men and women, the other way would not be so popular,
but still some people would still enjoy - a minority sure - but there is this corruption genre going...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You could snuck in some renders, just a couple, where she gropes him,
licks his ear lobe and whispers into his ear that she would scream,
so MC, who is just piecing two and two together, he just shuts his gab up and
lets her do her love dance and they all survive the fire.
How about it?
But first let me let this other woman that I don't even know play with my dick and not do anything about it.

I am sorry, I will stop now. I am just super salty.
Actually the prince was pining over her for a while, seeing her all mysterious and such,

But many comments / feedback during development that the majority were really enjoying it.

And yes there is this weird inequality between men and women, the other way would not be so popular,
but still some people would still enjoy - a minority sure - but there is this corruption genre going...

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
You could snuck in some renders, just a couple, where she gropes him and tells him she would scream,
How about it?
Was also an actual option during development,
but in the end I dropped it, as it didn't work with Jezz's personality, she's what we call ZFG type of person,
she sees the prince in panic, and decides on "the great reset" approach ;)

I knew that it might be a little divisive but I think its worth it, especially after you meet Jezz again and get to know her more.
Her arc is optional - but interesting :)

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Which is another unfortunate note, but it's not as bad as letting things escalate. Though again, why not let player decide how he feels about certain female characters? It is such a horndog cliche to put these ''omg she is so hot'' MC thoughts about every woman he meets.

Ok, but why?

I am so incredibly confused.. the people that enjoy it will just.. not skip it no? How does an option to skip have any impact on those that want to see the scene in any way shape or form? Like:

Her arc is optional - but interesting :)
Bruh?

Yeah, I view men and women the same way. Here's the thing - I can enjoy rape and filth as well, sometimes I am in a mood for it, for a bunch of dirty meaningless sex, but it is absolutely incompatible to me with wholesome romance, and the start of the game gave a LOT of wholesome vibes about his fiancé. Like.. if I try to enjoy this game for a wholesome romance with Guin, then this scene completely ruins it for me, BUT if I try to play this game as a fuckboy, then it makes absolutely no sense for MC to have any deep romantical feelings. Unless you are trying to make another harem game where EVERY female romance option is a deep romance option and they all share the MC.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Well, you just described the beginning of Valine's "A Dance with Rogues" - probably the most praised adult RPG adventure ever. So, not a completely shocking scenario (and she gets fully raped there, losing her virginity).
Never heard about it, let me check it out.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
You could snuck in some renders, just a couple, where she gropes him,
licks his ear lobe and whispers into his ear that she would scream,
How about it?
Sounds good, just when it is all over and MC is free, follow it up by an option to knee her in the solar plexus and smash her skull into the wall so she won't scream ever again.

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes