Syn7

Mar 25, 2021
Not sure where my saves went. I'm in the RenPy folder and I see the new save folder "~/RenPy/Lilith_Rising_saves" with nothing in it, but I don't see the old one. Was it named something weird?

Josus Joestar

Jun 14, 2020
Not sure where my saves went. I'm in the RenPy folder and I see the new save folder "~/RenPy/Lilith_Rising_saves" with nothing in it, but I don't see the old one. Was it named something weird?
It should be inside the Game folder for example "~\Lilith_Rising-1.0.2ns\game\saves"

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm enjoying the game so far, though there are occasional anachronistic phrases that feel out of place, like "get your game faces on" — a saying that has its earliest known use in 1965, shortly after the previous year's Olympic Games in Tokyo. I find them slightly humorous but a bit immersion-breaking, given this is a medieval fantasy setting.

Also, does Sylvie's hair color change (after the first night of intimacy) get explained? I assume it's something like a side effect of the increased power via the magical sperm, but IDK for sure. The sudden pink hair was unexpected, and a little odd.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
I'm enjoying the game so far, though there are occasional anachronistic phrases that feel out of place, like "get your game faces on" — a saying that has its earliest known use in 1965, shortly after the previous year's Olympic Games in Tokyo. I find them slightly humorous but a bit immersion-breaking, given this is a medieval fantasy setting.

Also, does Sylvie's hair color change (after the first night of intimacy) get explained? I assume it's something like a side effect of the increased power via the magical sperm, but IDK for sure. The sudden pink hair was unexpected, and a little odd.
Yes her hair should stay pink its a bug, and is on the list of fixes for the next update.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes her hair should stay pink its a bug, and is on the list of fixes for the next update.
OK, thanks. I thought it might be changed on purpose, but then when it reverted I wasn't sure. Thanks for sharing your game. I've had fun with it so far. :)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
personally i think she looks better as a blonde. then again it could be that when characters change their style it feels off somehow.

i dont dislike the pink hair just she seems cuter blonde.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
personally i think she looks better as a blonde. then again it could be that when characters change their style it feels off somehow.

i dont dislike the pink hair just she seems cuter blonde.
I'm pretty sure there's a reason her hair changed, and it has to do with the MC's magic semen.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I'm pretty sure there's a reason her hair changed, and it has to do with the MC's magic semen.
story wise i understand why it happened. but in general it was devs choice.

the more i think about it maybe it also feels weird to me cause pink hair somehow would make sense if she was a healer. but since she uses ice magic pink seems off.

once again its not a complaint if it stays pink then whatever... just she looks hotter/cuter blonde

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
story wise i understand why it happened. but in general it was devs choice.

the more i think about it maybe it also feels weird to me cause pink hair somehow would make sense if she was a healer. but since she uses ice magic pink seems off.

once again its not a complaint if it stays pink then whatever... just she looks hotter/cuter blonde
You must be referencing something I'm not familiar with, because I have no idea why pink "would make sense" were she a healer. I see no connection between that color and healing. And I think the hair color change doesn't have anything to do with her abilities, but the MC's. I don't know why others' hair didn't change color, though. But I don't think what her magic basis is has anything to do with the color of her hair. I could be wrong, but it would need to be explained to me before I would understand that reasoning.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
You must be referencing something I'm not familiar with, because I have no idea why pink "would make sense" were she a healer. I see no connection between that color and healing. And I think the hair color change doesn't have anything to do with her abilities, but the MC's. I don't know why others' hair didn't change color, though. But I don't think what her magic basis is has anything to do with the color of her hair. I could be wrong, but it would need to be explained to me before I would understand that reasoning.
yeah that's definitely a personal opinion on my side.

idk why i see pink as making sense to me it just does.

And the reason why i'm making the assumption based off her abilities i just figured mc's power can alter certain physical attributes that make sense to each character. for example i'm not even questioning freja's change. so if she were to get more toned i probably wouldn't notice it as much or even care about it.

also confusing but not complaining is her sisters hair color doesn't change.

what about you what hair color do you prefer?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yeah that's definitely a personal opinion on my side.

idk why i see pink as making sense to me it just does.

And the reason why i'm making the assumption based off her abilities i just figured mc's power can alter certain physical attributes that make sense to each character. for example i'm not even questioning freja's change. so if she were to get more toned i probably wouldn't notice it as much or even care about it.

also confusing but not complaining is her sisters hair color doesn't change.

what about you what hair color do you prefer?
I don't actually have a hair color preference TBH. I am more drawn to the face / eyes than anything else. Something like pink, blue, purple, or similar is ofc not natural (doesn't occur IRL in nature for humans), but that doesn't mean I dislike them. If a girl's hair is going to change, I think it would make sense to change according to her power: air caster = blue or white; fire caster = red or orange (possibly pink for her); etc. My guess is the color of hair is not tied to their ability but something different that hasn't been revealed yet. IDK, but I'm looking forward to finding out. :)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't actually have a hair color preference TBH. I am more drawn to the face / eyes than anything else. Something like pink, blue, purple, or similar is ofc not natural (doesn't occur IRL in nature for humans), but that doesn't mean I dislike them. If a girl's hair is going to change, I think it would make sense to change according to her power: air caster = blue or white; fire caster = red or orange (possibly pink for her); etc. My guess is the color of hair is not tied to their ability but something different that hasn't been revealed yet. IDK, but I'm looking forward to finding out. :)
I'm with you on the hair color subject, my friend. As long as it isn't "Ronald McDonald" orange I'm generally fine with it. Purple is my favorite color so that is always nice to see. As to hair color relating to magical abilities, I find no basis in the lore of any of the stories I've read, films/videos viewed or games I have played to support that assumption. May be an anime/hentai thing. IDK. I don't follow any of that. I prefer realistic art. The more realistic the renders, the more I like them. I do enjoy some fantasy elements like the inevitably slim waisted women. But, in general, the more the art resembles reality, the better I like it... right up to photorealistic images. Anime/hentai just can't touch that level of quality art. It all looks like shit to my eye. I just don't like those styles at all.

Back to the hair color... women have been producing cosmetics to paint their faces and using dyes to color their hair and clothing for centuries now. I see no reason that women in a fantasy setting wouldn't do that as well. I agree those colors you mentioned are not natural hair coloring. However, a woman's inclination to change her appearance in an effort to look and feel more beautiful is universal. It's not just the ladies either. Some men color their hair to hide the gray. I don't bother with that. I've earned this white hair! When I was younger I would get a dark tan in the summer so I used to rub a few drops of lemon juice into my brown hair to let the summer sunshine lighten the color to better fit with my darker summer skin. I'm much too old to mess with that now but the vanity of youth prevailed at that time.:devilish:

I'm enjoying this title although the story progress has been slow going thus far. Still not sure if I will stick it out through the end or not... we shall see.

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Again, hair color really doesn't matter. All girls are pink in the middle:devilish:
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.14 - 09.57.11.53.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm with you on the hair color subject, my friend. As long as it isn't "Ronald McDonald" orange I'm generally fine with it. Purple is my favorite color so that is always nice to see. As to hair color relating to magical abilities, I find no basis in the lore of any of the stories I've read, films/videos viewed or games I have played to support that assumption. May be an anime/hentai thing. IDK. I don't follow any of that. I prefer realistic art. The more realistic the renders, the more I like them. I do enjoy some fantasy elements like the inevitably slim waisted women. But, in general, the more the art resembles reality, the better I like it... right up to photorealistic images. Anime/hentai just can't touch that level of quality art. It all looks like shit to my eye. I just don't like those styles at all.

Back to the hair color... women have been producing cosmetics to paint their faces and using dyes to color their hair and clothing for centuries now. I see no reason that women in a fantasy setting wouldn't do that as well. I agree those colors you mentioned are not natural hair coloring. However, a woman's inclination to change her appearance in an effort to look and feel more beautiful is universal. It's not just the ladies either. Some men color their hair to hide the gray. I don't bother with that. I've earned this white hair! When I was younger I would get a dark tan in the summer so I used to rub a few drops of lemon juice into my brown hair to let the summer sunshine lighten the color to better fit with my darker summer skin. I'm much too old to mess with that now but the vanity of youth prevailed at that time.:devilish:

I'm enjoying this title although the story progress has been slow going thus far. Still not sure if I will stick it out through the end or not... we shall see.

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Again, hair color really doesn't matter. All girls are pink in the middle:devilish:
View attachment 3005596
True, but that's why I said the color doesn't exist in nature for humans. The pink happened after sex with the MC; she wakes up with it different. So it's obviously not something where she manually added coloring herself. It was surprising and is a little confusing, since it doesn't remain pink, either. But everyone acts like nothing at all happened, too. It's very strange how it happened and how there's no response (not even a comment, like "Oh, I like that color!" or similar).

As for hair color matching the nature of something in fiction (none of these are anime):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not saying it's super common, and I'm also not saying that's what's going on here. But if the hair is to indicate something about a character, it should at least match IMO. Shrug.png

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat
3.50 star(s) 38 Votes