e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
The people complaining about a lack of new content are a bit weird. They had a point for about 2 months of Innoxia not releasing anything new, but the recent update comes with a big sidequest that's imho pretty interesting. It's just missing a bit of text in some less important places as far as I can tell. It's not really any less new content than Fenoxo pumping out yet another new Kiro scene, and at least for me more interesting, because it We also had the Rat Warrens in the game since basically day 1, so it's nice that Inno finally did something with it.
I think the rat warrens might have been part of the original idea for the game (with parts of it written for that). So, Innoxia has spent a lot of time with it and is making it exactly as she wants. (y)

(I appreciate her artistic fortitude. :))

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I really wish there was more content or a better emphasis on body types in the game. They could use the in-game fetish/preference system to have situations like "your player character loves being fat" or "this NPC is attracted to muscles." At the moment, I feel like there isn't any point in making a hot tall Amazonian, thick BBW, or twinktastic boy beyond purposefully opening up the descriptor for your own character. Lemme squish some belly fat, get sandwiched between buff meaty thighs, get complimented on my figure, that sorta thing.

I also find it somewhat odd that NPCs can spawn with fetishes/preferences that completely contradict each other. I had an NPC spawn with a fetish for raping others, but hated acting dominantly, which was confusing to deal with. Some of them make sense/have more in-game support (like being both sadistic and masochistic) but there's a possibility for a character to have a fetish for their own lactation but hate having their breasts played with, which means that trying to satisfy one thing tends to be at odds with the other.

Somehow my biggest gripe is having (female) 'taur NPCs be given the "dominant" fetish but their default positioning for sex is still "doggy-style." I get why, but I've seen great art & h-manga where the centaur-woman is fucking a guy in a vague "cowgirl" positioning, and I just wish it was more popular.
(Wish games just had suggestion boxes to let devs know more directly, dammit)

Reactions: fanboi

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Have you considered going to the dev's blog, linked in the OP, or the github that's linked in the dev's blog? There's a few things in the game that started as a 'what if' on the GH, for example.

The conflicting fetishes would be easy enough to fix during character generation, a simple "if x = true (do a 1d10 roll and if even, keep the old one, if odd set the new one instead)" thing in the code.. don't know why it doesn't exist, honestly. But you can also fix it after character generation with a Vial of Mystery Kink that you've enchanted using essences (like you would armor/weapons/etc) to specifically enable/disable certain fetishes in an NPC that you have some degree of control over (slaves, house guests, and so on).

Granted, because of issues like this, I have no qualms with using the 'buggy' code to spawn stuff specifically to fix such instances.

Reactions: icollectsouls

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Tbh I don't really see it as a huge issue. It's not like fetishes are rational things, free of frustrating contradictions in the first place. So as long as you don't get someone initiating sex who literally can't be satisfied, I don't really mind keeping it vanilla with that npc.
And on a more meta-RP level, it can even be fun to figure out what specific fantasies might have lead to them.
E.g., your rapey-sub might get a lot out of egging on a more dominant partner while molesting a third party together. Or your milky girl may just be a giant tease, that sort of thing. You can't always use it mechanically but it's always another prompt for your imagination if you approach it that way.

Last edited:

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
How do I remove a custom picture from a slave, please?

I didn't even save the game!

I saw the picture option; I thought I would see how pics were added; clicked the first jpg I found; now my maid looks like a diagram of a dissected frog ...

Edit:
Okay, this seems to have worked. I went to the directory
\res\images\characters\generic
and removed the folder with the character's name. (The game seems to have copied the pic file to there.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: regicide123

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
So, sorry if this question has been answered a thousand times, but I used the search function and didn't turn up anything and there's 172 pages here. How do I make/witness slaves interacting? Also, I assume obedience hassomething to do with them being so boring, how can I lower that easily?

Nyanto

Mar 12, 2019
Another question, my human slave has just given birth to a "woman". Where did the woman go?
I thought this was why you had the incest tag available in the game, so you could fuck the children (who grow up instantly) and enslave them too or raise them as servants.
Also, in the gamble den under dominion, in the breeder game, why you can't interact with the slut if you managed to impregnate her?
The girl was virgin with both holes, she looked nice, wanted to enslave her or bring her to my house! should have the option to interact with her, since she's pregnant with the player's child. At least let us take some responsability!

A.H.

Jul 8, 2017
Another question, my human slave has just given birth to a "woman". Where did the woman go?
I thought this was why you had the incest tag available in the game, so you could fuck the children (who grow up instantly) and enslave them too or raise them as servants.
Also, in the gamble den under dominion, in the breeder game, why you can't interact with the slut if you managed to impregnate her?
The girl was virgin with both holes, she looked nice, wanted to enslave her or bring her to my house! should have the option to interact with her, since she's pregnant with the player's child. At least let us take some responsability!
when u give birth or the one who u impregnate gives birth u can find ur boy/girl in the alleyways by encountering them and after that u can have sex with them or even invite them to lilaya's home

oh and both u and ur child need to have the incest fetish
and if ur child doesn't have the incest fetish u can just make a necklace that adds the fetish and then equip it to their neck and ur done

Last edited:

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
You can also buy an "offspring map" from the city hall. It's an item under the key item category, and you can use it when standing on an alleyway tile to instantly find your child. You can even choose which unmet child you want to meet of there are several of them.

Reactions: Astariass and A.H.

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
Thanks granjam, very helpful. I wonder though, is the whole slaves fucking slaves just an in setting thing, or is it actually a part of gameplay? Cause I've got a bunch that refuse to do anything interesting and they have all the permissions required, even some pertinent fetishes. Nada. I'd kill for one like the squirrel girl that mounts you during one of amber's outings.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Thanks granjam, very helpful. I wonder though, is the whole slaves fucking slaves just an in setting thing, or is it actually a part of gameplay? Cause I've got a bunch that refuse to do anything interesting and they have all the permissions required, even some pertinent fetishes. Nada. I'd kill for one like the squirrel girl that mounts you during one of amber's outings.
Slave on slave is mostly some flavour lines in the slave log, not something you can personally interact with.
If slaves aren't using you then it's usually because you're never alone - so send home or dispel your companions.

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
Slave on slave is mostly some flavour lines in the slave log, not something you can personally interact with.
If slaves aren't using you then it's usually because you're never alone - so send home or dispel your companions.
Useful, thanks. How do I access the log to at least see the interactions?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes