user84

Jul 21, 2017
Unfortunately, this game is falling on the same trap as Fenoxo's games did.
Innoxia seems to be going for the side quests and "romanceable" NPCs first and neglecting the actual game progression.

It's not even the good kind of trap...
Fenoxo games are at least overflowing with unique scenes and progression in those ridiculous amount of side quests. It's all great fun but here the updates are either "fixes" or "tweaks".

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
Unfortunately, this game is falling on the same trap as Fenoxo's games did.
Innoxia seems to be going for the side quests and "romanceable" NPCs first and neglecting the actual game progression.

It's not even the good kind of trap...
I wish that were the case, Fenoxo's games all still included a bunch of actual genuine content and scenes and all the writing that implied with each update. Most of the inclusions so far here have been a one off holiday event and a bunch of clothing inclusions, which do nothing at all.

Reactions: RavenousRaven

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
There were like 2 or 3 sidequests since the last story progression. most of the previous patches where just game mechanics, switching between making the game worse and paddling back slowly.

Jul 31, 2017
is there any way to see the events of slaves doing each other while you arent there/involved or at least a way to view like before that it happend?

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
My character lisps even though she doesn't have the trait. I tried using buggy console but it doesn't work. Also, is there a way to use Kink Advocate? Can I somehow give someone new kinks?
Edit: It was lips' size's fault. The kink question is still valid.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2017
My character lisps even though she doesn't have the trait. I tried using buggy console but it doesn't work. Also, is there a way to use Kink Advocate? Can I somehow give someone new kinks?
Edit: It was lips' size's fault. The kink question is still valid.
use the potion "mystery kink" and enchant it with what you desire and then talk to the person, hit the inventory option and then "drink (give)" or something along those lines. allows you to change them however you like, same as the foods for physical traits like cat ears using the cat food and enchanting it then force feeding it to them (if they dont have the trait to like transforming)

Reactions: NotYourBiznes
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes