Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone, v0.3.5.7 preview version has been released.

(Preview Release)
Version 0.3.5.7 Download Links:
.jar

Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

.exe
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

32-bit .exe (for 32-bit Windows)
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

Axel's quest is still rough around the edges, but as I look at the patch notes it looks like the game-breaking bugs (or at least most of them) have been fixed. v0.3.5.8 should be out this week, if not, then the next with a more polished version of the content added. Inno quote: "I'd advise playing this version only to get a sneak peek at the sort of content in Axel's quest."

I haven't played to see how buggy this new build is, I'd advise backing up saves.

Innoxia said:
Version 0.3.5.7 Preview

Hello again!

For once, I'm not making a post to announce a delay, but rather to say that I've finally got this preview version more or less stable enough for a release! Before you get too excited, however, I really must first stress that Axel's quest is still rough around the edges, and is both likely to contain bugs, as well as certain to contain a lot of very rough placeholder text. As such, I'd advise playing this version only to get a sneak peek at the sort of content in Axel's quest (the Rat Warrens), and to see the other changes/fixes since the last version.

I will have a more polished release out this Tuesday (24th), which will have more bugs fixed, as well as a lot of the placeholder content either replaced with real content or fleshed out into more detailed placeholders.

Anyway, I'll make another post in a couple of days to give you the 0.3.5.8 release, so I'll see you again then! Oh, and thank you so much once again for your patience since the last release! ^^

(Also, sorry I was a few hours later than I said I'd be in yesterday's post. There were (and still are) a few issues to get sorted...)
Enjoy! \^o^/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elpreference

Dec 29, 2017
I have a quesion that I could not find it online, what is the requirement for the rough pace? How can I get an NPC in rough pace. I stumpled on that before with different NPC.

Koburo

May 30, 2017
I have a quesion that I could not find it online, what is the requirement for the rough pace? How can I get an NPC in rough pace. I stumpled on that before with different NPC.
Give the NPC the Sadist/Dom fetish, and be the submissive partner during sex.

Ulises233

Jun 16, 2018
Government Building. There's an office in the lower left corner where you can - among other things, like a secretary sex scene - purchase this key item.

• Love
Reactions: Konstantinus

Dragor900

Dec 2, 2017
By the way. When I use the offspring map I get an Error: getContent() method is throwing an exception in the node: 'Offspring list'
Does anyone know how to fix this?

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Report it on the github linked on the dev's blog and wait for next patch. Unless someone here knows Java well enough to provide a fix for us.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey jb281472 and everyone v0.3.5.8 has been released! :D

(Public Release)
Download Links:
.jar:

Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

.exe:
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

32-bit .exe (For 32-bit Windows):
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

There is still placeholder text for in Axel's quest and Inno hopes to get that done by the end of the year.

Innoxia said:
Version 0.3.5.8 Release

Hello again!

I hope you don't mind, but I've copy-pasted the quoted text content of this post from the release post over on my blog ( ). As a lot of you reading this most likely had access to the previous v0.3.5.7 release post, some of this information may be repeating what you already know, but I thought it would be best to post it all just in case. ^^

First of all, a thousand apologies for the horrendously-long delay between this version and the last public release. Throughout November I really struggled to get the framework for Axel's quest into a format that I was happy with, and so progress ended up being stalled a lot by that.

Due to the size of his quest (mainly caused by the extra loss routes), I still haven't managed to fill in the placeholder text for it, so I'd advise waiting to do a proper playthrough of the quest until the next release. Speaking of which, I'll try to get an updated public version out by the end of the year, and even if it doesn't end up filling in all of the placeholders, it will definitely be a lot more fleshed out than in this current state.

Anyway, I hope that you find at least some things in this update interesting, and I promise that I'll go back to having a far more frequent release schedule in the new year.

I hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!
And now, I just wanted to say thank you so, so much to everyone who's supported me financially here on SubscribeStar over this past year. Thanks to you, the development of Lilith's Throne has been able to continue at full pace, and looks set to continue to do so into 2020! I really do appreciate all of your support, so thank you once again! ^^
Enjoy! \^o^/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes