NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I tryed losing and stuff but cant get this route. Can you tell me what should i do?
The guy hangs out in the left half of the warrens, but I haven't really looked into the quest yet other than a quick peek. Waiting for the text to be fully done first.

Uguns

Mar 26, 2018
all the people who complain could write something or code something. i dont complain if i'm not expert in field and then i would like to know why was it done differently not go *BOOM* "you no this that way!!???!!"

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
So from the sound of things, there hasn't been any decent content update since I last visited this game. That's sad. Guess I'll check back in awhile in hopes Innoxia actually continues the game, rather than fixing issues that aren't a big deal atm.

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
you'd think inno would get plenty of submissions for this, it's not even like CoC/Tits where you have to actually write a sex scene that part is controlled by robots

Reactions: B2B2

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
So from the sound of things, there hasn't been any decent content update since I last visited this game. That's sad. Guess I'll check back in awhile in hopes Innoxia actually continues the game, rather than fixing issues that aren't a big deal atm.
One of the reasons for the updates is to fix the game's framework so the issues don't become big in the future. Something along the lines of 'an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure'.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
I assume removing their enslavement jinxed clothing doesn't actually do anything then? Or will they just run away and stay a slave forever lol
I remove the "enslavement jinxed clothing" of all my slaves eventually. They just remain slaves but without the burden of the 'bad' magic. (You can see the effects of the various 'jinxed magics' in their stats while you interact with them.)

Koburo

May 30, 2017
You can't free slaves. But you can sell them.
And the slaves can't run away, even if you remove the collar. Or whatever it is you used to enslave them.

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
I'm getting this daylight bug where it's 8 am and everything looks like it's evening for some reason. The bed is also on a constant "Rest until sunrise" mode. Helps transitioning to the next day quickly so I can't complain much but the feathering of the map bothers me. Is there an option to turn it off?

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
So I don't know if I am missing anything else at this point and I figure I might as well ask since it might be a wild goose chase.
I got Nyan's Relationship quest and 8 side quest's (Slaver, Arthur's Exp, Knocked up, Harpy, Slime Queen, Essence, Bed and Board, and Teleporting) finished with being fully caught up with the main story. Is there anything else left to get yet?

Also I seem to have got one heck of a weird visual/activation bug when it comes to talking with Lyssieth for the 2nd time from either entrance to her room. Be it from Meraxis's office or Lilaya's Lab. Whenever I try and use the Enter/Lyssieth Office Response (respectively) the dialogue won't show up nor any of the response's will light up or change to reflect the new scene. But when I try and go to a response, the tooltip bubble DOES show up showing what I would be asking them. But then choosing whichever response at that point still won't progress the scene. Only thing I can do is choose the "Leave" response which will break me out of it. But sometimes if I kept choosing a response('s) during the glitch and then doing "Leave" at the end of it, ALL of the dailgoue will play at once.

Is this a known bug or did I break something along the way?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
So I don't know if I am missing anything else at this point and I figure I might as well ask since it might be a wild goose chase.
I got Nyan's Relationship quest and 8 side quest's (Slaver, Arthur's Exp, Knocked up, Harpy, Slime Queen, Essence, Bed and Board, and Teleporting) finished with being fully caught up with the main story. Is there anything else left to get yet?
Buying the wolf cop if you want them, also the June event takes the form of a quest (not sure about the winter one, never got around to it somehow) and of course the new quest (but still a lot of one-line summaries on most of the branches, so maybe hold off another version)

Reactions: e-disfunction

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
The people complaining about a lack of new content are a bit weird. They had a point for about 2 months of Innoxia not releasing anything new, but the recent update comes with a big sidequest that's imho pretty interesting. It's just missing a bit of text in some less important places as far as I can tell. It's not really any less new content than Fenoxo pumping out yet another new Kiro scene, and at least for me more interesting, because it at least introduced new characters. We also had the Rat Warrens in the game since basically day 1, so it's nice that Inno finally did something with it.

Edited missing sentence

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes