Lukeseagreen12

Jul 15, 2018
in this version the bug i found is honestly like, i dont even.... anyway when you finish the prologue and go to sleep for the next day, guess what its 8:07 am except its still night??? haven't found any other bugs cuz i was way too bothered by this one to actually care...

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
in this version the bug i found is honestly like, i dont even.... anyway when you finish the prologue and go to sleep for the next day, guess what its 8:07 am except its still night??? haven't found any other bugs cuz i was way too bothered by this one to actually care...
I mean... I know I've complained before but if that's your reaction to a single minor-ish bug, this early into the game, then I strongly recommend you hold off LT for a few years. Actually, I suggest you skip it entirely. Maybe avoid all early-access and WIP projects as well. And in case you ask, no, I'm not being sarcastic.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
thanks for the advice but i probably wont be able to avoid it. also im kinda new here so atleast to me it seems like this is kinda the best rpg game..
It is good in terms of crafting a character and making him/her however you like but there are plenty of bugs, don't get discouraged but just expect to not to be able to run a smooth experience.

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
So I'm sure this question is old hat, considering the thread's been up 3 years and has 173 pages of posts and the fact it's not in the game yet may be the answer, but are there any plans for letting slaves roam more dynamically, letting them interact more frequently and actually witnessing one rape the other, or, heavens forbid, consensual encounters? 'Cuz there's a voyeur fetish and nothing really interesting to watch.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I hope there's going to be an option to change average NPC height. It gets a bit silly when I put myself at 6ft1 and absolutely everyone is shorter than me.
That would be nice and I could see some really hilarious bugs come from it. Imagine a 11ft bunny girl or a 12ft squirrel boy, I picture it and all I see is the bunny girl demanding SNU SNU!

Reactions: smegmaboyo

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Reported Bugs (GitHub)
- Sex actions that shouldn't be allowed due to content preferences are sometimes utilized during quick sex sequences.
- NPCs will sometimes be randomly generated with strange or contradictory fetishes/preferences.
- Elemental Children can't be discovered using the Offspring Map.
- Recoloring the Arcane Lightning Globe item replicates itself, producing an original and dyed version.
- NPC's oral abilities are always concealed; you won't know about their oral experiences.
- In the phone menu, your giving and receiving blowjob stats will be reversed.
- Sometimes the daylight and nighttime calculations will be wrong, can show as night or twilight during the middle of the day.

Reported Bugs (Discord)
Forced TF Content Preference - If you set the forced TF to 0% and kink set to 100%, you'll still get the dialog of forcefully transformed (may or may not lead to successful transformation) and will ignore the forced kink preference.
Quick Sex ignores Sealed Orifices' - Sometimes quick sex will ignore your sealed orifices.
Lyssieths Menu Not Working - During specific criteria, Lyssieths Menu will stop working, preventing the player from becoming a demon.

These are just some bugs that were reported since the release of v0.3.5.7. I hope this helps anyone that encounters them. \^o^/

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
That's too bad. Makes all the character customization like height, age, fitness etc pretty uninteresting to me when it has zero impact on the gameplay, meaning it's just fluff. Oh well. Guess I'll check back in summer and see if it's changed!
There is a bit of an in-game reason why only sexuality/gender affects if people are attracted to you or not (all that additional fluff of you having some arcane aura that causes people to be more attracted to you/aroused when you're around).
But having a better system in place so that body type/size of particular body parts/etc. actually matters more is one of my biggest wishes so far, I left the suggestion for it in my GitHub thread for the "issue" of contradictory fetishes/preferences.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I don't remember the Win7 taskbar looking that ugly... When I saw it, I honestly thought you were using Win 2000 or older...
I mean, just look at the comparison:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But we're going off-topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: H8MyselfLoathing

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I don't remember the Win7 taskbar looking that ugly... When I saw it, I honestly thought you were using Win 2000 or older...
Some people just never moved on from the classic 90's theme and as long as there's always that one crazy guy that writes a custom theme for each windows, they never will.

Reactions: H8MyselfLoathing

Fezz240

Oct 20, 2018
Hmm, only me or is Lyssieth's Throne room bugged(v0.3.5.8)? The text options displayed doesn't change from Meraxis' Room's text options or Lilaya's Lab text options (depending on how you entered it), though you can still choose them and then leave to get the dialogue.
2ffa118083ffc8594237c6922a2f0075.gif

Last edited:

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey jb281472 and everyone v0.3.5.9 has been released! :D

(Public Release)
Download Links:
This is still an alpha, and contains bugs and half-finished content!
.jar:

Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

.exe:
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

32-bit .exe (For 32-bit Windows):
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

Innoxia said:
06 JAN 05:10
Version 0.3.5.9 Release

Hello again!

I ended up being a little busier over the Christmas/New Year period than I expected, so I didn't get much time in which to sit down and write content for Axel's quest. Over this weekend I've some of the writing done for it, but there's still a lot of placeholder content left. I'll get the rest of the quest content written over this next week and then do one last public release to finally get Axel's quest all done before going back to the usual preview/public schedule.

Although I didn't get much time to do writing, I was able to grab a few hours here and there in which to get bugs fixed and add a few other small things. (I find that it takes me a while to get into the flow of writing, but I can always jump right in to adding small features and fixing bugs.)

I'd still advise waiting for the next version before playing Axel's quest, which I hope to have out by the end of this week, so I'll see you again then! ^^
Enjoy! \^o^/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes