zraider

Jul 2, 2018
I really like the game, but it has been while to get an real update. Wish there was an update to story and not just some pointless item and tailfixes etc.
then wait until Wednesday the 13th May should be a bigger update boy

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm surprised the dev hasn't implemented some form of body type controls for npc spawns. It can be a bit boring if every character is a super feminine or super masculine. It'd be interesting to control distribution of body types like we can do with age and gender.
There is in the options you can go thrugh before you start.

There are many body types and you can pick the frequency of spawn.

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
So, is there an ingame way to change Scarlett's attraction after giving her to Helena? Or only save editing will help me?

Mar 16, 2018
There is in the options you can go thrugh before you start.

There are many body types and you can pick the frequency of spawn.
Yea I know that, the only issue is that alot of the body types are the same, even if on the lower forms characters will still be randomly generated, so instead of being super ripped, they're just average, or toned. I'd like to see full control, average heights, builds, weight, etc.

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
So, is there an ingame way to change Scarlett's attraction after giving her to Helena? Or only save editing will help me?
You gotta do Helena's quest. If you make the right decisions, you can increase her affection to you.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
"Attraction". Not "Affection". That is the most unnerving - she worships me, but won't have any sexual action. :(
Sooner or later, some NPC was bound to not be player-sexual. Chug some femininity potion if you want to see her content or just stay friends.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
"Attraction". Not "Affection". That is the most unnerving - she worships me, but won't have any sexual action. :(
Nope, even if you hypnotize her to be ambiphilic before you give her to helena, she'll go back to gynophilic immediately upon the transfer.

pesinafe

Jan 6, 2018
I really like the game, but it has been while to get an real update. Wish there was an update to story and not just some pointless item and tailfixes etc.
Unpopular opinion, but I'm the opposite. I don't really care for the story or the writing, which I find meh, but I do enjoy additions to the sandbox and the base gameplay. New unenchanted clothes give more options for dressing yourself and others up, and there have been steady additions and tweaks to the sex mechanics (which are sorta kinda the point of the game anyway). I'd take stuff like orifice capacity, sadistic actions, and a wider variety of positions over generic erotic fantasy plotline #682 any day.

...though I have to admit not knowing what the fuck was up with the tail update lol.

pesinafe

Jan 6, 2018
Someone pointed out they were a bit long and would look silly.
Makes sense. I mean, when you step back from it, trying not to look silly is itself a bit silly in a game that lets me have three pairs of pink alligator arms, a pastel rainbow colored penis that glows as if radioactive, a horse head with eight puppy-dog eyes, etc., but yeah, makes sense. And it's honestly that kind of attention to detail that partly got me into the game in the first place.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
I made a mistake. Because I actually play the game and do, you know, "plot things", I seriously underestimated the money to be made from my 'slightly shorter' method for step #1. :oops:

After a quick run-through of my steps, by 6 a.m. the morning after the first arcane storm (i.e.: the first morning after arriving in Dominion), my character had 550,000 flames after just selling potions. (I had collected another 100,000 in jewellery & clothes, too, but you get the idea.)

I apologise for my error. (Who'da thunk plot stuff would drain so much income?)

Oops,
e-d ;)
Just a few things to optimize your early game a little more:
>During the Character Creation, go ahead and dress your character in expensive stuff that you'll sell for extra start-up capital.
>Unequip and sell the Demonstone and Spellbook you get from Lilaya.
>Buy at least five essences to give yourself the Transformer perk, which reduces the essence cost of enchanting TFs.
>Alternate between buying Arcane and Imp essences from Vicky and racial items from Ralph, then making and selling TFs.
>With the Transformer perk, you only spend two essences per Transformative and they sell for over 1000 flames.
>Harpy Lollipops are 15 flames, Alligator Gumbo is 150, and the cheapest Essences are 60, but TF elixirs sell for 1125.
>So at best you're spending 75 and making 1125, at worst you're spending 210 and making 1125.
>After you complete the Slaver quest, you can actually just enchant any clothing item to enslave people.
>Meaning you can beat up any random mugger, take and enchant something they had, and enslave them for the cost of essences instead of the cost of a slave collar.
>Then you can sell them for quick cash or abuse the Dairy Farm method by buying three Water spells and making transformative elixirs that literally maximize their fluid outputs.
No idea how race, flavor, or properties change the value of milk, cum, or girlcum. Haven't been curious enough to find out.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
abuse the Dairy Farm method by buying three Water spells and making transformative elixirs that literally maximize their fluid outputs
Better yet, turn them into a slime and use their innate transformative abilities with no need to grind the enchanting menu. Demons also work well for this and are surprisingly easy to capture even early on if you play on one of the lower difficulties. You don't need to completely max out the outputs either, since the milk room has a limit on how much it can extract per hour. My testing has shown that there's no point increasing production beyond 120.1 L/day for milk and 24 L/day for cum.

No idea how race, flavor, or properties change the value of milk, cum, or girlcum. Haven't been curious enough to find out.
Any non-standard flavor and all the special properties increase the value a bit; the effect is significant when you select all of them.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Better yet, turn them into a slime and use their innate transformative abilities with no need to grind the enchanting menu. Demons also work well for this and are surprisingly easy to capture even early on if you play on one of the lower difficulties. You don't need to completely max out the outputs either, since the milk room has a limit on how much it can extract per hour. My testing has shown that there's no point increasing production beyond 120.1 L/day for milk and 24 L/day for cum.

Any non-standard flavor and all the special properties increase the value a bit; the effect is significant when you select all of them.
Thanks for the info. To respond in order:
>turn them into a slime
It might actually be a little bit simpler to just clear out Ralph's entire stock of racial items--I haven't spent any time grinding for the slime transformative item, so if they're common you're totally right. But you don't need to fill up all one hundred spaces of any item's possible enchantments--if you have ten of that item, you can just hit something ten times and then produce ten elixirs and make the slave drink all of them for the same effect. Effectively, twenty clicks instead of one hundred.
>limit on how much it can extract
Excellent point. Are those the numbers for the Artisan, Standard, or Industrial rooms with all upgrades?
>select all of them
Who would've thought there'd be such a huge demand for alcoholic, psychoactive, addictive bodily fluids that also destroy condoms in a society ruled by sex demons? :FacePalm:

Reactions: e-disfunction
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes