Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Ok I missed a few updates and noticed the slime trick for becoming an angel has been patched out. has another method to get angel transformations been included or is that transformation impossable at the moment?
Why would you spend your time patching out that while not providing some other means to transform into an angel?

Reactions: Tiasung

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
Why would you spend your time patching out that while not providing some other means to transform into an angel?
Angels haven't even been properly implemented yet. Technically, you're only supposed to hear about them, but not see them-

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Angels haven't even been properly implemented yet. Technically, you're only supposed to hear about them, but not see them-
That's why I don't get it. Caring for save compatibility for an update introducing angels many years down the line?

Reactions: Tiasung

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
That's why I don't get it. Caring for save compatibility for an update introducing angels many years down the line?
There's one (undercover) angel NPC who was a third party submission but didn't really go anywhere, that's why basic definitions for the race exist. You can get them through debug which comes with the implicit understanding that it doesn't count for continuity purposes so angel players don't need to be acknowledged before the proper introduction.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Other oddities in my 0.3.7.3 Alpha play that I don't see as being fixed in the change log for 0.3.7.5 Preview:
  • Female characters' urethra is treated as non-existent until they equip strap-ons even if they're equipped with enchantments that should be affecting it, as it's considered a part of a penis exclusively in the game's engine. I guess it should be sort of expected if you consider that the enchanting menu only lists the urethra in the penis sub-menu, but it's a bit silly to see the message go from "lacks a penis so nothing happens" to "welp, guess your plastic dick's capable of being sounded comfortably now."
  • Dyed strap-ons will apparently be referred to by some other color introduced in the sex interaction they're in when they appear inside action descriptions (i.e.- a tan strap-on will be referred to as a navy blue dildo in the scene with the Slime Siblings, or light pink w/ the Slime Queen).
  • Either the Slime Queen's Tower's tiles or having an Elemental summoned cause a lot of 'must reload to continue' type errors. Not sure which is really responsible, but it appears to be related to character and inventory screens overriding any tiles with events/characters in them. Nevermind, it's definitely the Elemental companion. Because you can access their information even when you're in the phone or options menu, it'll confuse the game's 'return to what you were doing' options and fail pretty much guaranteed.
  • Not really a bug but I kinda wish that strap-ons could be placed on the outside of underwear/chastity belts, as it feels really silly to hear they're blocking access to it. Just tucked the whole thing inside a metal codpiece, eh?
  • Similarly, I feel like if you enchant a strap-on with vibration you should get to choose whether or not it affects the wearer or their partner (or both).

Last edited:

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
  • Either the Slime Queen's Tower's tiles or having an Elemental summoned cause a lot of 'must reload to continue' type errors. Not sure which is really responsible, but it appears to be related to character and inventory screens overriding any tiles with events/characters in them. Nevermind, it's definitely the Elemental companion. Because you can access their information even when you're in the phone or options menu, it'll confuse the game's 'return to what you were doing' options and fail pretty much guaranteed.
Oh, the bug where you get stuck on a screen and the Back button does nothing? There's a workaround. Type "buggy" to access the debug menu, then close it to go back to the tile's default screen.

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
Oh, the bug where you get stuck on a screen and the Back button does nothing? There's a workaround. Type "buggy" to access the debug menu, then close it to go back to the tile's default screen.
Wish I knew that before now. I kept getting stuck on the apply tatoo screen

Reactions: Sojonin

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Edit: Speaking of which, is there a way to add item entries for equipment and consumables without equipping and/or consuming the things in question yet? Like, are you absolutely forced to get your whole body pierced if you want to fill out a compendium of jewelry?
I'm not super certain that's true for non-essence consumables: I still had to do things like equip a rose in my own hair, smell a bouquet of roses, and hug a teddy bear to add those items to my encyclopedia, but I've never fought an alligator in any playthrough and already have their essence in the list. Similarly, I already own chocolates and some miscellaneous races' transformative items, but since I haven't eaten any so they're not yet in there.
(I'm not surte if you have a complete answer yet, so ...)
I have found that I only need to "give" an item to someone else or "equip" an item onto someone else for it to register in the encyclopedia. (Just "selling" an item doesn't work.)

I am not aware of instances or items where "give to" or "equip upon" does not work, so report back if you find some, please!

e-d :)

Reactions: Chingonerio

Lilde3on

Jan 11, 2019
anyone could tell me if it can transerfer me turn to as suck demon myself? sorry that are first time i played this like 2 days ago.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
At this point (I replayed LT like 15 times, so I'm not so much bitching as just shoting the shit, honestly), my tradition with LT consists of: See update - check if Version = 4.0 - if not : Check for hilarious and utterly nonsentical changelog :
"- Reduced reindeer and rabbit tail lengths from 15% and 10% of body height, respectively, to 5% and 7.5%. "
... yup. There's always one for the highlights-gallery. Always.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
(I'm not surte if you have a complete answer yet, so ...)
I have found that I only need to "give" an item to someone else or "equip" an item onto someone else for it to register in the encyclopedia. (Just "selling" an item doesn't work.)

I am not aware of instances or items where "give to" or "equip upon" does not work, so report back if you find some, please!
Equipping items onto and using them on both downed opponents, your elemental partner, or willing partners does add them to the encyclopedia, I never said it didn't: Ideally, though, I'd like to not have to use and equip items to have them added there.

It's a little silly that I can dye them, reforge them, enchant them, buy them, and sell them, but I only apparently ever learn what they are by putting them on either myself or someone else first. Especially so if they're things I just stripped off that person. It's kind of like undressing and redressing a mannequin and somehow having an epiphany from putting the clothes back onto it. "I know I took them off myself to begin with, but only now that I've put them on again do I truly understand: You really do put pants on one leg at a time! Anyway, time to strip those off again so I can sell them."

I did learn that, conveniently, your elemental partner's body is considered to be fully pierced. So you can equip any piercings and clothing items onto them by getting them to transform.

I also found out that if you give a filled Moo Milker to someone else to drink that you didn't strictly defeat (i.e.- the Slime Queen), they'll keep the empty Moo Milker in their inventory and you'll be unable to take it back. So that's pretty funny.

Anyway, all that aside: Does anyone know if there's an up-to-date-ish list of Weapons/Clothing/Items that are legitimately available in-game without debugging out there? I tried browsing through the github to see if there was anything organized within the source code but it looks like the clothing and item definitions are scattered pretty haphazardly throughout old builds of the repository.

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
OK, is it just me or is the game waaay harder now? since when do basic moves cost 2 ap when I only have 3? Cant even beat enemies lower level than me XD

Mar 16, 2018
I'm surprised the dev hasn't implemented some form of body type controls for npc spawns. It can be a bit boring if every character is a super feminine or super masculine. It'd be interesting to control distribution of body types like we can do with age and gender.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes