Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Curious about the part of the changelog in 0.3.7.5 that mentions the servitude enchantment being added to Amber's collar(s). Does that mean players who decided to be submissive will permanently lose access to their Neck slot? At least, I haven't noticed Lilaya still offering to help unjinx your stuff like in much older versions.

Last edited:

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Speaking of, if you completed the questline to get Brax/Bree/Brandi from Candi, renaming them to any of those three names will update the art displayed for them regardless of whether or not it fits their current appearance
This sounds like icon manager checking for character name. Scarlett, the only other non-generic slave, has only one possible name, so icon manager checks some other variable to find out what to show. Wonder how generic slaves behave there, does icon manager check their names or what i.e. which is the "out of line" behaviour, Scarlett or Brax. You'd think lazy programmer would create generic slave with Scarlett/Brax's stats to give to player and delete the original, but ehhh, let's better make lots and lots of special cases for every NPC and increase our workload exponentially down the line

I think Innoxia should drop encyclopedia for items altogether and keep it only for lore. That'll fix everything.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I think Innoxia should drop encyclopedia for items altogether and keep it only for lore. That'll fix everything.
I mean, if you don't like filling up inventories or bestiaries in games, sure. But if you do, that's the worst possible way to resolve that. Especially since it's basically the only legitimate place to view the inventory's art assets in their highest definition (and a relatively wide arrangement of colors, albeit incomplete due to not accounting for secondary/tertiary/pattern dye varieties for several weapons and clothing) in-game.

That aside, it's not like the list of races isn't apparently going to keep growing and the issue will just become "I sure do wish I didn't have to use the debug menu / edit my save.xml to add a cheetah/panther/youko to meet and potentially get a race book from." Granted, the race list is currently smaller, so it's less troublesome than the ridiculous list of Enforcer clothing alone (all of which apparently got nerfed in this latest update).

Though I'll admit I'd like it if the list didn't include debug items inaccessible without 'buggy'.
Edit: It just occurred to me that I've been neglecting to take my companions to the Library where I've been storing copies of every racial book and making them all read every single one to increase their damage output. What a blunder.

Last edited:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Curious about the part of the changelog in 0.3.7.5 that mentions the servitude enchantment being added to Amber's collar(s). Does that mean players who decided to be submissive will permanently lose access to their Neck slot? At least, I haven't noticed Lilaya still offering to help unjinx your stuff like in much older versions.
Asking auntie for help was brought back shortly after 'servitude' was added, around the beginning of the year.
This sounds like icon manager checking for character name. Scarlett, the only other non-generic slave, has only one possible name, so icon manager checks some other variable to find out what to show. Wonder how generic slaves behave there, does icon manager check their names or what i.e. which is the "out of line" behaviour, Scarlett or Brax. You'd think lazy programmer would create generic slave with Scarlett/Brax's stats to give to player and delete the original, but ehhh, let's better make lots and lots of special cases for every NPC and increase our workload exponentially down the line
There isn't nearly as much special case-ing going on here as you assume. All characters have a name triplet of (masc, androg, fem), most uniques simply fill it with one since it doesn't matter. There's a tiny bit of cheating going on if you TF Brax to Bree while they're still at the station, it resets their names since feminine would otherwise default to Brandi.
Images are picked according to name (uniques provide their own folder names anyway since they're stored apart from the generics), state of undress and since recently, genitals as available.

Reactions: Chingonerio

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
On a site where the existence of animations is the deciding factor for many on whether they will play a game or not, text based games get easily overlooked no matter how robust their systems are.
Indeed. Please tell me there are many games like that, and a discord server of that kind of devs

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Asking auntie for help was brought back shortly after 'servitude' was added, around the beginning of the year.
Really? I only started replaying the 0.3.7.3 version when I started posting recently (my previous version was a 0.2.#.# one) and when I picked up something jinxed and decided to check if she still had that event, I got nothing but the prompts for both 'Tests' and Essences, as usual. Is it strictly checking that you need her help? I.e.- You don't have enough essences to take care of it yourself and aren't wearing an item with the enchantment that prevents jinx removal?

Anyway, funny bug in my current play of 0.3.7.5: While Brax was downed from being overloaded with lust as a companion mid-battle, using the Command options removed the Defeated... state and re-added commands. Needless to say, inexhaustible companions kind of break combat in the player's favor without requiring you to get roomies / slaves with higher Arcane values.
Indeed. Please tell me there are many games like that, and a discord server of that kind of devs
I don't know about a Discord, but I feel like all the developers who hang around that one Fenoxo fellow's forums are pretty into the mechanics-and-text-over-graphics focus of adult game development. I also vaguely recall there's a database about games centered around transformation out there that probably is filled with more Twine and text-focused things. Can't remember the URL for that one, though. It might just be called TF Games Database?

Reactions: Max Craving

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Really? I only started replaying the 0.3.7.3 version when I started posting recently (my previous version was a 0.2.#.# one) and when I picked up something jinxed and decided to check if she still had that event, I got nothing but the prompts for both 'Tests' and Essences, as usual. Is it strictly checking that you need her help? I.e.- You don't have enough essences to take care of it yourself and aren't wearing an item with the enchantment that prevents jinx removal?
It's just for 'servitude', yeah. Normal jinxes are potentially costly but still trivial for you to remove on your own.

Reactions: Chingonerio

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Has anyone else done the Imp Fighting Marathon and won? And if so, does anyone know if the special perk you get for doing so is supposed to be shared to only one of your companions?

Cute Doom reference.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
It might actually be a little bit simpler to just clear out Ralph's entire stock of racial items--I haven't spent any time grinding for the slime transformative item, so if they're common you're totally right. But you don't need to fill up all one hundred spaces of any item's possible enchantments--if you have ten of that item, you can just hit something ten times and then produce ten elixirs and make the slave drink all of them for the same effect. Effectively, twenty clicks instead of one hundred.
Sure, you can do that and it'll totally work, I just think having them chug one potion and then be able to transform freely is a much more elegant solution, and biojuice canisters are common enough that you can get your hands on a few during the first night, especially if you're willing to savescum. And if you don't want a slime slave, you can turn them back into flesh after; since I like using the slime transform menu myself rather than crafting zillions of potions if I want to change a lot of things at once, it's a natural extension of my own playstyle.

Are those the numbers for the Artisan, Standard, or Industrial rooms with all upgrades?
Fully upgraded industrial. It didn't occur to me to specify since I assumed that's what anyone trying to max out their income would use. Don't forget to give them the lactation fetish so they gain affection instead of losing it.

Has anyone else done the Imp Fighting Marathon and won? And if so, does anyone know if the special perk you get for doing so is supposed to be shared to only one of your companions?
Yep, I've done it. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be shared with only one companion, but I can confirm that was the case for me as well.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Yep, I've done it. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be shared with only one companion, but I can confirm that was the case for me as well.
You're only supposed to have one 'actual person' companion, so it's pretty normal that the second is ignored in all sorts of places. You can just copy the perk over in the save file if you want to though.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
You're only supposed to have one 'actual person' companion, so it's pretty normal that the second is ignored in all sorts of places. You can just copy the perk over in the save file if you want to though.
I was just wondering if this was due to my other companion being, well, the Elemental. I thought maybe plot-based perks didn't stick on 'em. But if it was just because I'd summoned them after I already had a companion, that's a bit of a shame that they didn't get the perk also. I'm willing to write it off as a balancing thing, though.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
I was just wondering if this was due to my other companion being, well, the Elemental. I thought maybe plot-based perks didn't stick on 'em.
They do if the elemental is your only companion. I'm not sure how the game determines which companion gets the perk; I never bothered testing it extensively.

Last edited:

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
I would say this text game has the most complex sex system, of course I might be mistaken. Fenoxo’s games, mentioned earlier, are somewhat similar thematically. Additionally, there is Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms which is even less similar, but you might it find interesting. You could also just apply the ‘text based’ filter and browse the latest updates section. As for Discord, I’ve never used it.

Reactions: Max Craving

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I would say this text game has the most complex sex system, of course I might be mistaken. Fenoxo’s games, mentioned earlier, are somewhat similar thematically. Additionally, there is Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms which is even less similar, but you might it find interesting. You could also just apply the ‘text based’ filter and browse the latest updates section. As for Discord, I’ve never used it.
There's always the era games (eraTohoK, eraTohoTW, etc) for this kind of sex system in "full bloom" ... but LT is certainly the best "originally written in English" example.

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Thanks

Reactions: Ying Ko
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes