joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
One of my pet peeves is so many games fall into the trap of dom chars have to have a dick and sub chars want to take a dick in a hole, when dom and sub are sexual preferences for control of the act not your sex itself. Most games that fall into this trap just make everything futa because its the lazy solution for this mindset.(A certain space text adventure comes to mind) Thankfully this game doesn't take the lazy route, but it does still fall into that trap. For example, Brax. If you turn him into a woman he just decides he's not a dom anymore he's going to be a sub now.

Its nice that this game lets you customize fetish preferences and transform people, but it kind of clashes with having almost all non random characters have set characteristics. I can understand some issues with transforming the characters race in some situations(Scarlett would probably be out of place at the nests if she wasn't a harpy), but fetish and sexual preference don't really have a reason unless you're going to write custom sex scenes.

And I think thats where the problem arises. The entire main framework is designed around this system of characters follow their preference so long as they have control. But custom scenes are their own separate framework with special positions that can't be changed and very limited actions. Instead of making separate fixed systems for these things, use your main system and if the character has a special scene that relies on a fetish, allow that character to perform special actions or enter special stances. If they no longer have that fetish, then just don't activate those special actions/stances. For an example Lilaya will remind you not to cum inside when your arousal is high, and can end the scene early if you do. But its the normal framework, the game just checks for those things inside the framework.

I wouldn't really ask inno work on changing any of this at this time though, cause it'll likely be a year before even half of it is done and what's there will be broken. I think people are getting tired of the whole reworked a system, reworked the rework of my system that inno has been doing.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
I wouldn't really ask inno work on changing any of this at this time though, cause it'll likely be a year before even half of it is done and what's there will be broken. I think people are getting tired of the whole reworked a system, reworked the rework of my system that inno has been doing.
A counter-point to that, though: The longer such a rework is postponed and the more content is implemented in the current system, the more work and time the rework is going to require and therefore the less likely it is to happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

mordredw

Oct 12, 2017
There should be a way to select who are the Doms and who are the subs. Would make it easier to let your "slaves" gangbang you. Only place to do this is in the sewers, but the transformation part to remove the futa gets a little too tedious (I am not into it. I am into strapons instead). Also they are filithy imps.

It could be an easy update; let a slave set as "use you" to use you even if you have another slave in your party.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
There should be a way to select who are the Doms and who are the subs. Would make it easier to let your "slaves" gangbang you. Only place to do this is in the sewers, but the transformation part to remove the futa gets a little too tedious (I am not into it. I am into strapons instead). Also they are filithy imps.

It could be an easy update; let a slave set as "use you" to use you even if you have another slave in your party.
The thing is, Inno's no longer supporting companion content going forward. So anything that requires you to have a slave in your party isn't going to be a new feature.

A possibility of multiple slaves "using you" (if you have multiple slaves with that permission enabled) in the mansion sounds like a good idea though. Currently the only way to have your slaves spitroast you is to initiate subby-sex while two or more are present. So perhaps if there are multiple slaves with the "use you" permission enabled, there could be a chance (say, 25%) that they'll gang up on you.

Also*, you can enchant Mystery Kink potions to give specific fetishes (ie. Dominant, Sadistic and Non-Consent) while adding an aversion to certain acts. So equipping your MILF librarian, office manager or head chef with a strapon and giving her the Vaginal, Cock Stud and Anal fetishes (along with the aforementioned ones) while making her hate receiving anal, oral and vaginal or giving oral should create an NPC with an obsession for rogering the MC with a rubber dong.

Let us know how it works out.

* Many people posting here seem unaware that you can enchant consumables. Sorry if I'm explaining something you already know.

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
I was a bit disappointed when brax just becomes a generic slave when enslaved. Maybe unique NPC slaves should have special dialogues and scenes (and quests?)

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I was a bit disappointed when brax just becomes a generic slave when enslaved. Maybe unique NPC slaves should have special dialogues and scenes (and quests?)
Buying Bree is a lot like having your kids/guests live with you tbh. Lots of people really really wanted the ability but it's kinda... lame on its own. I think Inno mentioned that in hindsight, enslaving uniques is a bit of a waste and she'd rather keep them available somewhere else in the future. Like the NPC's in the latest quest just becoming each other's slave and having scenes there.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Buying Bree is a lot like having your kids/guests live with you tbh. Lots of people really really wanted the ability but it's kinda... lame on its own. I think Inno mentioned that in hindsight, enslaving uniques is a bit of a waste and she'd rather keep them available somewhere else in the future. Like the NPC's in the latest quest just becoming each other's slave and having scenes there.
I prefer that as well but it's mostly pointless if sex with them is still generic. Innoxia should make sex more unique and make adding exclusive dialogue and actions easier so that all unique characters can get that treatment in the future, through official means or otherwise.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I prefer that as well but it's mostly pointless if sex with them is still generic. Innoxia should make sex more unique and make adding exclusive dialogue and actions easier so that all unique characters can get that treatment in the future, through official means or otherwise.
It's planned but you gotta space out those kinds of massive frameworks.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I was surprised at the SPH that comes with playing a character with a small dick. Not that I'm complaining since that's my jam but imagine inserting yourself in the game, with your small wiener, and just immediately having it laughed at and called inadequate every time you whip it out... is there any more of that in the game?

Last edited:

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
A possibility of multiple slaves "using you" (if you have multiple slaves with that permission enabled) in the mansion sounds like a good idea though. Currently the only way to have your slaves spitroast you is to initiate subby-sex while two or more are present. So perhaps if there are multiple slaves with the "use you" permission enabled, there could be a chance (say, 25%) that they'll gang up on you.
There's also the way of putting several slaves with use you permission in your room and sleeping while they are there. Don't know the exact conditions, but I had several instances of waking up do get manhandled by two slaves.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Right? It's so weird.
It's really badly signposted for the player (which is to say not at all). Everything else has giant neon arrows pointing to it, entire quests dedicated to explaining how enchanting works, how pregnancy works, hell, there's even quest dialogue explaining away such irrelevant details as how you can comfortably wear clothes taken from people of grossly different body size (the clothes magically adjust). But how to do transformations in this transformation game? Nothing, nada, not a peep, not one line of dialogue anywhere pointing you in the right direction.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Well, kinda. He had a potion made specifically to turn people into subby wolf bitches, it's not an inherent effect of the physical change.
I don't remember it having fetish changes in it too, but maybe I missed that. It's been a while since I've played through the game from the very beginning.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
But how to do transformations in this transformation game? Nothing, nada, not a peep, not one line of dialogue anywhere pointing you in the right direction.
The "Essences and Enchantments" dialogue that becomes available with Lilaya once the MC has had sex in the "new world" for the first time explicitly says that consumables can be enchanted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, that could be better explained (giving the MC the resulting feline transformation potion would seem a pretty simple way of getting across that this is how to make transformation potions) and a short tutorial would be even better than an explanation, but to say that this mechanic is "not even hinted at" is simply not true.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
The "Essences and Enchantments" dialogue that becomes available with Lilaya once the MC has had sex in the "new world" for the first time explicitly says that consumables can be enchanted.

to say that this mechanic is "not even hinted at" is simply not true
Two issues with that. First, this is a very early quest, and by that I mean you'll likely get it within one or two tiles of Lilaya's home (since it's triggered by gaining essences, which doesn't require sex per se, simply defeating someone in combat is enough, and there's an arcane storm going on, so you'll get jumped the moment you come out the door). So a new player reading this scene is almost certainly going to have no idea what a Feline Fancy is, and by the time they find one later they will have forgotten that it was used in Lilaya's demonstration.
Secondly, even if they do remember that, do you notice what critical information is missing from that scene? She tells you this is how you unseal clothing, she tells you this is how you identify items (which I don't recall ever doing, is that even a mechanic that exists?), but what she does in fact not even hint at is that this is how you create transformation items. Which of these various uses of the enchanting system do you think new players coming to this transformation game care about the most, and which should therefore be mentioned front and center?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: e-disfunction

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Sometimes you find unidentified clothing that can have positive or negative enchantments. You can either let a shop identify the item for a bit of money, or you can spend arcane essences to identify it yourself.

Reactions: SordidDreams

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Carl0sDanger
All the explanations and clarifications in the world will mean nothing if people aren't willing to read them in the first place. Yes, there are people who choose to play text games but then completely bypass the text presented to them, because all they care about (in this particular example) is the mechanics and sandbox elements the game has, not the story, aka "text dumps", that sometimes contain useful information. We have witnessed this behavior here, in the comment section of the author's blog and on the Discord.

Call me arrogant and high-and-mighty if you will, but if a good chunk of the community managed to learn how the game works without needing to be spoon-fed, do we really need to change things now? Or are we better off pushing people to be a little less lazy, pay attention to the text (it's a text game, reading is part of it) and to experiment with the game mechanics, to discover? It almost looks like some folks nowadays can't do anything that doesn't come with a clear and concise spreadsheet or instructions...

I'm not saying certain things can't be clarified, if it really looks like a lot of people are having trouble... but I have to ask where do we draw the line. And if the problem really is the game and the way it is presented, or if the issue also lies with the players themselves. The author could make an effort to improve things, yes, but these people need to change how they approach the game as well. Middle-ground.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes