Mar 24, 2019
I check this game's changelog from time to time to verify if there's some new Amber content,
I must admit that I play this game just to see my character being used as Amber's personal doormat.

Aug 31, 2020
While we're on the subject, is there any easy way to change the looks of a person without them being a succubus/incubus or slime? I can't seem to find anything like that.
You simply have to craft potions. It's a bit difficult but once you get the proper ingredients and the necessary lust? It's been awhile but you build it for every orgasm (sometimes you won't get any or you get more there's variables) you can craft these potions for the effects you want and stack transformations on top.

Aug 31, 2020
Those obscene profits seem to just be a result of the numbers/math used to calculate them being placeholders.

I think the real problem is conceptual. Owning slaves in LT is one of those things that just can't help being broken in one way or another. It's passive income, it's someone else doing work and you reaping the benefits, that's the whole point of slavery as an institution. If you're just tweaking numbers, it's very difficult to find the sweet spot between "so unprofitable you have no reason to bother" and "so profitable you have no reason to do any other money-making activities", especially if the player can easily increase their profits by an order of magnitude by just getting more slaves. Sure, you could place some arbitrary restrictions on the number of slaves a player can own, but that feels, well, arbitrary. Or you could require the player to do some activity to keep the slave business going, but that would defeat the whole "get other people to do the work" point of it. You then risk running into the same issue Bethesda runs into in TES, where you still have to do everything yourself despite being the boss of an entire faction.

Ultimately I'm not sure it's really a problem that there is such a wildly unbalanced way to earn money. LT is a total power fantasy, so being able to acquite lots of money (= power) doesn't really make it any less fun. I also think it's inconspicuous enough that most people won't find it on their first playthrough, so it effectively becomes a nice shortcut to skip the boring early game on subsequent playthroughs.
I mean so is prostitution. Until there is an exhaust mechanic what I do simply is take my 5K and immediately run over to the red lights. I then whore myself out until I have 26k which is as simple as hitting "quick sex" while I'm at it get level drain too. Once I have the money you head over and buy the most expensive primary and secondary weapons. Buy a few cheap clothing and enchant them with slavery. Head over to unlock slavery. Then head down under and beat the crap out of the more higher level enemies, enslave, sell them, and repeat. Ez money, ez lust for transformations, ez experience gain, ez way to skip out on most of the grinding, and you don't have to feel bad with them hating you and breaking them in!

Personally I think slavery is there just for the kink. I like messing around with Bree and treating them more akin to family and knocking them up all the time. Same with having friends with benefits, but they don't make you money or call you Mommy. If we are being honest the slavery could be it's own game on it's own if you made it more personal, training skills (like sex and breaking them in) and deadlines to sell slaves or services. So it's a pretty nice touch and makes the world feel more alive. All the while giving more content and power to the player.

Reactions: Apostate

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
You simply have to craft potions. It's a bit difficult but once you get the proper ingredients and the necessary lust? It's been awhile but you build it for every orgasm (sometimes you won't get any or you get more there's variables) you can craft these potions for the effects you want and stack transformations on top.
Orgasms (both yours and your partner's) will give you essence. You use essences to enchant food items into transformation potions, which will be able to change body values freely and transform parts into the corresponding race. Essence can also be bought at the Arcane shop, which is much faster than spending days fucking things to collect it.

Reactions: Carl0sDanger
Jan 4, 2019
Addition of the illegal items system seems interesting. Has anyone seen how this interacts with existing Enforcer events? I know if you're wearing the Enforcer clothes in previous versions, they'll mistake you for a fellow Enforcer and let you carry on, wonder how this differs with those clothes now being "illegal".

boloyolo

Feb 22, 2018
Addition of the illegal items system seems interesting. Has anyone seen how this interacts with existing Enforcer events? I know if you're wearing the Enforcer clothes in previous versions, they'll mistake you for a fellow Enforcer and let you carry on, wonder how this differs with those clothes now being "illegal".
From what I've tried, it seems to be mostly the same. The new illegal status only really seems to affect you if you're a non-demon with a few random illegal items; wearing enough Enforcer pieces to get the relevant buff will still make patrols think you're an Enforcer, and demons still have the privilege to just walk away from inspections.

Reactions: lordofthewhales

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Kind of know where Jorenthar's coming from. I very much suspect that I'll be doing a new full playthrough when v 0.4 comes out. Once the Dominion/Submission content is all squared away though, I should have a stable save point to import into future versions.

But really, if he's only started the playthrough yesterday, there shouldn't be any new content that he's already blown past.

One minor gripe I have is that I've always liked the Enforcer boots for my male MCs. Mind you, I also tend to play male MCs as pretty dominant, so I guess I'll just be applying those boots to the arse of any Enforcer dumb enough to object.

Reactions: iamslime

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Does this have some kind of visual or is it just Imagination base?
It has some pre-set artwork for major NPC encounters but you can also upload your own images instead. So track down an image of a kinky cat girl and substitute it in. But yeah, mostly just text.

Aug 31, 2020
That's certainly one of the reasons, but it's also a way to make money and acquire companions that help you in combat (at least until that feature gets removed completely). Multi-purpose mechanics are a hallmark of good game design, so it gets a thumbs up from me.
Wait removal of companions? What makes you say that? I like having a meat/sex shield eer allies that support me because I am a good christian who disavows premarital sex! Jokes aside does that mean they'll be a slight tweak in how lust is gained in combat? How will that affect combative players who those against multiple lust enemies? Especially those masochists who do chastity runs. Since this game is more on the power fantasy side (at least from what I've last played it) I prefer attacking that seduction in this game, since you get to have fun faster, and weapons are pretty strong.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Wait removal of companions? What makes you say that?
Cynicism, mostly. They've gone from an integral part of the game to an optional feature that's off by default, primarily due to taking up too much time and effort to maintain and create content for. The spaghetti code that powers them is likely to get broken by a future update sooner or later, at which point I see it as overwhelmingly likely that the dev is going to just remove the feature completely rather than try to fix it.

• Sad
Reactions: nhactuicom

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Does this game feature named npcs(not randomly generated) that you can change/transform based of your choices and items or is this another one of them games were on you get transform with items?

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Does this game feature named npcs(not randomly generated) that you can change/transform based of your choices and items or is this another one of them games were on you get transform with items?
Both.

You can find or create transformation potions and there are procedurally-generated NPCs (including the MC's offspring) who can be enslaved or befriended. Some random attackers will try to transform the MC with potions if they win the fight; those potions are available for the MC if they win.

There are also named NPCs who can be transformed (or who will transform the MC) due to player decisions. The option to transform these NPCs via "normal" transformation methods is normally disabled.

A few of these are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1Teddy1

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Both.

You can find or create transformation potions and there are procedurally-generated NPCs (including the MC's offspring) who can be enslaved or befriended. Some random attackers will try to transform the MC with potions if they win the fight; those potions are available for the MC if they win.

There are also named NPCs who can be transformed (or who will transform the MC) due to player decisions. The option to transform these NPCs via "normal" transformation methods is normally disabled.
Thanks, I will check it out.

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
Why the hell Amber's body resetting when i transformed her to not have a dick?
That happened to Zaranix and his maids as well.
Tried to edit save.xml but that didn't work (reverts to default), can someone tell me how i can stop this once and for all?

I remember that in the previous releases the changes actually were permanent after you trasformed them (Zaranix remained Zoelix and "her" maids were without dicks as i left them when i "invaded" Zoelix's home and returned later to sex them).

Also when i went to do Helena's quest,with Scarlett as perfectly trained slave (100 affection, 100 obedience) transformed her to not have a dick and human parts (all except for harpy tail), made her androphilic, removed her dumb fetishes and replaced with others.
She was transformed back as she was when i first met her (harpy shemale) with Anal/sadist fetish, she returned to be gynephilic and her dialogue assumed i kept her original traits, also doesn't seem to change anything her affection levels, even her pregnancy was aborted.
Why? Why even give me the possibility to change Scarlett then proceed to make her again like this?
0.3.9.4 version.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Because at first the dev was like, "Imma make a game that gives the player soooo much freedom!"
And later she was like, "Oh no, giving players freedom takes a lot of coding, gotta bring it back down a notch or twelve."

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes