SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
It's a real shame, because it runs like shit despite being nothing more than a bunch of text and buttons. I don't get why it's so laggy. I know Java is the butt of many jokes, but I find it hard to believe it's that shit. I mean, Minecraft runs fine in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: güçlü çar

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
I think the perf issues are more on the "frontend" side. It only takes a few common pitfalls to have a bad look: e.g. could have 1 component instance that's reused for 20 different scenarios, but instead there are 20 instances, and all the overhead that comes with each one.

Parsing text can also be a pitfall (in any language), since it can be a lot of small operations that add up. I remember one time I was playing with regex, and with just one additional tweak, the execution time grew from instantaneous to a few minutes.

Lastly, a surprising problem with java is the search results you'd get when trying to figure something out. There's a lot of info and practices from the "bad old days", and it can definitely lead one astray.

To LT's credit, I was able to independently add a special perk, status effect, and an item to get rid of the status effect. Unfortunately, my effort to add another town didn't fare as well. Though that was before I knew about the world map; might be able to figure it out now.

Last edited:

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Type "buggy" to open the debug/cheat menu, then use the Spawn Menu from there to spawn in the spell books for those spells. They'll appear on the ground, so simply pick them up and read them.

Reactions: Laxard

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Is anyone else getting hymens on non-virgins? I haven't played the past few updates and I can't tell if it's a bug or if they can be regenerated. Like if the game doesn't explicitly state they're virgins, I don't benefit from the deflowering reward, but it still tells me their hymen was torn.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Is anyone else getting hymens on non-virgins? I haven't played the past few updates and I can't tell if it's a bug or if they can be regenerated. Like if the game doesn't explicitly state they're virgins, I don't benefit from the deflowering reward, but it still tells me their hymen was torn.
You can regrow them with potions. As long as it's not absurdly common for you, it's normal to meet the occasional NPC like that.

Reactions: Ferghus

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Throwing you a suspicious glare, Constable White puts her hand on the baton that's holstered at her side, and in a commanding tone, she states, I'm Constable White, and this here's Error: parserTarget.getCharacter() not found! (npc2).

• Haha
Reactions: Sarkath

mordredw

Oct 12, 2017
I am actually surprised nobody suggested player milking stalls.

Can use the same event as the free use stocks, but only slaves with "Use You" can do anything to you.

And there isn't any way of making guests and/or slaves related you, besides them being daughters, is there?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
And there isn't any way of making guests and/or slaves related you, besides them being daughters, is there?
You mean other than your offspring? No, unless someone makes a mod. You gotta remember that the game explicitly says "Along with your twin cousins, your aunt Lily was the only family you'd ever known." and even Lilaya thought you were a totally unrelated stranger.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Lilaya and Meraxis become your half-sisters when you get yourself turned into a demon, though AFAIK this has no practical effect. Oddly, Lyssieth is not listed as your mother in such a case. That's about it as far as altering familial relationships with existing characters goes.

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
Hey I know this has probably been asked a million times already but can get get a feature/mod that allows you to keep your children instead of releasing them into the wild?

*I know you can find them later with the map. But it doesn't make much sense to boot them out, only to later fetch them and house them.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
The idea is that they are born, instantly age to 18 years old and leave of their own volition. So you're not "booting them out". If anything, they're pretty surprised if you track them down later and want to have some kind of relationship. Though I suppose it would make sense for a MC about to go into labour to be able to ask Lilaya to get the sprog to stick around a bit afterwards.

Reactions: toolkitxx

regicide123

May 3, 2019
You can export a character's sheet and edit it, get rid of the old character and import your edited one. Very wonky to mess with the file though, I never got it to work smoothly before giving up but I also didn't try very hard.

mordredw

Oct 12, 2017
You can export a character's sheet and edit it, get rid of the old character and import your edited one. Very wonky to mess with the file though, I never got it to work smoothly before giving up but I also didn't try very hard.
I figured out how;

1. Go to the exported character
  2. Search for <Family>
  3. Obviously, the player and the slave need both mother and father
  4. Delete the export as you said
  5. Reexport it before the next step (otherwise you can't import it as the player, duh)
  6. Start a new game and import the saved character.
If this doesn't work, then copy the one that'll be the slave and put it somewhere else, then delete the original. Put the copy back in, then follow 3-6. I did that and then just deleted the exported character that'll be the player and exported it again.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
My slave is stuck in Resistant sex mode whenever I have sex with her, is it a bug? Because she has very high affection and obedience.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
My slave is stuck in Resistant sex mode whenever I have sex with her, is it a bug? Because she has very high affection and obedience.
Does she have (or did she acquire) the unwilling fuck-toy fetish? From what I can tell that causes them to maintain a resisting pace regardless of whether or not it's consensual.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes