i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016

Sad, but not surprised. I can't remember the last update that was delivered in time, without one or more delays.

Reactions: B2B2

Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
Is it possible to sell the lore books you can get as combat drops? I have...more than I need, and they do have a flame value listed, but I can't find any shop that'll take them off my hands. Just want to check if I'm missing something before I start binning them.

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Is it possible to sell the lore books you can get as combat drops? I have...more than I need, and they do have a flame value listed, but I can't find any shop that'll take them off my hands. Just want to check if I'm missing something before I start binning them.
Ralph in the shopping mall will buy those books, even though he deals primarily in consumables and contraceptives.

Reactions: Renaati

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Does she have (or did she acquire) the unwilling fuck-toy fetish? From what I can tell that causes them to maintain a resisting pace regardless of whether or not it's consensual.
The other possibility is that the slave's orientation is incompatible with the MC's current form. A good way to check this is to see whether the various interactions mention whether the slave finds the MC attractive.

Reactions: Sarkath

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
The other possibility is that the slave's orientation is incompatible with the MC's current form. A good way to check this is to see whether the various interactions mention whether the slave finds the MC attractive.
Good call. I generally set everyone to ambiphilic, so I always forget about that. :p

buttfart

Jan 9, 2018
iirc you sell them to either the horse dude or the wolf in the mall

Reactions: Renaati

InnocenceGone

Dec 22, 2019
I thought I saw something about level drain somewhere, though I don't recall where. If I'm not going crazy then could someone specify it a bit more for me? Like do random npc's have a level drain skill, do specific characters have it, is there a place where I can encounter it more often? etc. Sorry if I'm wrong and just got confused, was just hoping for some elaboration. Also while I'm at it I wanna ask how pregnancy works exactly, if an npc is successfully made pregnant then will they actually have a child? And how would you know if they do? Does the child inherit any characteristics and if so, what characteristics do they inherit?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I thought I saw something about level drain somewhere, though I don't recall where. If I'm not going crazy then could someone specify it a bit more for me? Like do random npc's have a level drain skill, do specific characters have it, is there a place where I can encounter it more often? etc. Sorry if I'm wrong and just got confused, was just hoping for some elaboration. Also while I'm at it I wanna ask how pregnancy works exactly, if an npc is successfully made pregnant then will they actually have a child? And how would you know if they do? Does the child inherit any characteristics and if so, what characteristics do they inherit?
It's a perk that triggers on orgasm and lets you drain generic NPC's. You can also get drained by Amber under certain conditions (iirc you need to wear her collar).
Pregnant characters will give birth after a week or so and you can encounter the (magically matured) offspring in the same places that race would normally spawn. They'll randomly pick either parents main race and also take after one of them in general physical characteristics.

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
Bro a drider transformation should be added. I wanna be a spider girl and not enough games let me be one.
From Ino blog:

What I'm going to be focusing on over the next few days is adding full in-game support (mainly sex positioning, clothing detection, and status effects) for the other leg configurations: long tail (lamia); short tail (mermaid); arachnid (arachne); cephalopod (octopus). I'll then be adding support for modded combat moves (so modded races can have unique moves), and definitions for aquatic/nocturnal races (to automatically give relevant status effects when in water/on land and in light/dark areas). I'll then finally add support for ferals, although it's not likely that they'll be fully functional in v0.4.

Reactions: AutumnBomb

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Eh... I suppose I have a patch with some mods, detailed below. Patch is based off of v0.3.9.9 (commit 9d9ec4d4). Someone can apply the patch, build a .jar and/or .exe and share it (I don't know how to export an .exe and kind of don't want to learn...).

1. Mod to All Random Spawns:
    1. Females have 10% chance of having addictive girlcum (up from 2%)
    2. Females have 10% chance of having "mineral oil" girlcum
    3. Vaginal plasticity is randomly set between default value and default+2
      (e.g. Human varies between 3-Resilient and 5-Yielding)
  2. Mod to Dominion Alleyway Attacker Spawns:
    1. 15% chance of having something transmissible that you don't want to catch.
      1. Has an effect of +45 corruption (still thinking about what debuff should be)
      2. You can purchase a white pill at the item shop to get rid of it.
      3. Status has icon and description, so you can tell who is afflicted.
      4. Of course, one can avoid it by using protection.
    2. These ones will also have Level Drain for some reason (respects game NPC Level Drain setting).
    3. Male humans have increased cum storage (75 instead of 16 to 30) and slight girth addition.
  3. Added small flavor text additions for Penis-Vagina and Penis-Anus, specifically if proceeding after creampie.

4. Added Offspring Support. Um...
    1. You're charged $240 per offspring per day. Notification appears in event log at midnight.
    2. Amount blends in with other income/expenses at Lilaya's house.
    3. Only male PCs have to deal with it. I could have done the same for female PCs, but didn't get around to it.
    4. Deduction in full for any offspring living at home.
    5. But no deduction if you enslave your child, for that is frowned upon.
So, kind of weird, but that's that.

I basically play as 70% human male, 29% human female, and 1% other, so you can't expect too much of me :geek:

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
Is there no way to knot or get knotted I noticed every sex scene you or the other character pulls out enough not to knot.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Is there no way to knot or get knotted I noticed every sex scene you or the other character pulls out enough not to knot.
Just pick the orgasm variant that includes 'knot'. It's just a minor variation at the moment, a longer and more involved mechanic may come later.

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
Just pick the orgasm variant that includes 'knot'. It's just a minor variation at the moment, a longer and more involved mechanic may come later.
I've seen no variant that includes knot just creampie and the various cum on options.

Scratch that the reason I wasn't seeing it was due to having the oriface capacity ticked.

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
Any indications when the next patch is supposed to come out?
Friday, 16 October 2020

Hello again,
This is just another small post to let you know how things are going.
I'm continuing to work on adding race modding support, and to this end, I've just finished all of the refactoring and expansion of the game's race code. This should now support all of the features I had originally planned for races/subspecies, and should not need to be worked on again in any significant manner all the way up to the game's completion. As part of this work, the different leg configurations (snake-tail, fish-tail, arachnid, and cephalapod) have been given full support, so races such as lamia, mermaids, arachnae, and octopus-morphs will be able to be added without any more work needing to be done.
Now that all of the expansion of the race code has been completed, I just need to add combat move modding and the race/subspecies xml framework so that races can be added via external files (which is what will allow modding). I'll get a preview version released as soon as this is complete, and will then make a full public release soon after with some Fields content.
I'm really sorry once again for how long this is all taking, but it shouldn't be too much longer until it's completed now.

JackJoe

Dec 25, 2018
Eh... I suppose I have a patch with some mods, detailed below. Patch is based off of v0.3.9.9 (commit 9d9ec4d4). Someone can apply the patch, build a .jar and/or .exe and share it (I don't know how to export an .exe and kind of don't want to learn...).

1. Mod to All Random Spawns:
    1. Females have 10% chance of having addictive girlcum (up from 2%)
    2. Females have 10% chance of having "mineral oil" girlcum
    3. Vaginal plasticity is randomly set between default value and default+2
      (e.g. Human varies between 3-Resilient and 5-Yielding)
  2. Mod to Dominion Alleyway Attacker Spawns:
    1. 15% chance of having something transmissible that you don't want to catch.
      1. Has an effect of +45 corruption (still thinking about what debuff should be)
      2. You can purchase a white pill at the item shop to get rid of it.
      3. Status has icon and description, so you can tell who is afflicted.
      4. Of course, one can avoid it by using protection.
    2. These ones will also have Level Drain for some reason (respects game NPC Level Drain setting).
    3. Male humans have increased cum storage (75 instead of 16 to 30) and slight girth addition.
  3. Added small flavor text additions for Penis-Vagina and Penis-Anus, specifically if proceeding after creampie.

4. Added Offspring Support. Um...
    1. You're charged $240 per offspring per day. Notification appears in event log at midnight.
    2. Amount blends in with other income/expenses at Lilaya's house.
    3. Only male PCs have to deal with it. I could have done the same for female PCs, but didn't get around to it.
    4. Deduction in full for any offspring living at home.
    5. But no deduction if you enslave your child, for that is frowned upon.
So, kind of weird, but that's that.

I basically play as 70% human male, 29% human female, and 1% other, so you can't expect too much of me :geek:
How do i install this?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes