i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Guys, what is happening to your children after their birth ?
They magically age up and can be found in alleys. There's a map for sale, in the administrative section, that lets you locate/summon them easily.

Je suis un kiwi

Mar 15, 2018
I didn't understand , can you please explain where exactly i need to click?)
Go to the 'City hall', north of 'Lilaya's Home'.
Find Vanessa in the 'Bureau of Demographics'.
Buy the 'arcane offspring map', that's cost 50.000, sorry I don't remember, it's can be expensive in the begining.
Go to one of the 'Alleways', open your inventory, the map is in your 'Unique items' bag, use it.
If your child is a harpy or an imp, you must go to 'Submission' or 'Harpy Nests'.

If you don't have the map you can 'Explore' the 'Alleways', it's random, just explore a empty title, I don't think you can encounter someone if they are already a NPC.

Hope it's clear. :)

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
Go to the 'City hall', north of 'Lilaya's Home'.
Find Vanessa in the 'Bureau of Demographics'.
Buy the 'arcane offspring map', that's cost 50.000, sorry I don't remember, it's can be expensive in the begining.
Go to one of the 'Alleways', open your inventory, the map is in your 'Unique items' bag, use it.
If your child is a harpy or an imp, you must go to 'Submission' or 'Harpy Nests'.

If you don't have the map you can 'Explore' the 'Alleways', it's random, just explore a empty title, I don't think you can encounter someone if they are already a NPC.

Hope it's clear. :)
Yes, thank you)

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Guys, what is happening to your children after their birth ?
I met my child just one tile to the west of Lilaya's home. You can talk to them to gain their affection. You might be able to get them to join your party to help out in fights if you get their affection high enough. I haven't got it high enough so I'm not sure.
The tiles that you met your child is considered safe as they will not attack you. I don't know if they will change their profession if you disapprove of them being a mugger.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Elona Spiral

Support for the companion mechanics has been discontinued. At the moment, you can still turn it on in the options. You'll need to invite offspring to live at Lilaya's before you can add them to your party, which in turn requires that you ask Lilaya and prepare a guest room. Inviting your offspring to live with you will result in a massive Affection gain. And yes, once your child is living with you, you can get them to look for a different career.

Where the MC meets their kids is randomly determined unless you have the Offspring Map.

Reactions: Parthornax

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Good point, but my post was in response to a member who stated that they encountered offspring one tile away from Lilayas. That's the random aspect I was talking about.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Good point, but my post was in response to a member who stated that they encountered offspring one tile away from Lilayas. That's the random aspect I was talking about.
I'm not saying that they will appear there. I'm just saying that they happened to appear there. I sent the prostitute working there to the Brothel and then it rolled my offspring.

GregoryRump

Oct 23, 2020
This game is very fun at first, but gets boring quite quick. There's a lot of things you can do here but none of them are really that fleshed out. In fact, I'm afraid it'll hinder the development of this game since the developer has a lot of things they need to add more 'meat' to. It's quite wide but a bit shallow at the moment.
I wish the developer all the best since the concept is quite good.

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
Is it possible to prevent dominant NPC's from switching positions? It's a real pain to get specific scenes set up with the PC as a sub.
I haven't played in quite a while, but if you take the perk that force NPC's to accept your demands, can they switch back to what they originally wanted before you asked for a change ?

Aug 13, 2018
I haven't played in quite a while, but if you take the perk that force NPC's to accept your demands, can they switch back to what they originally wanted before you asked for a change ?
They accept, so it puts you in a situation where 'offer oral/vaginal/anal' or 'suggest o/v/a' is fulfilled, but it still fucks with how you choose to position, because the NPC still overrules you

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
After trying it out for some days, I must say this game has a lot of potential and already a fair amount of content for being a 0.3.9 version. With some tactics and a tiny little bit of grind I was able to complete all of the so-far-implemented main quest, and I can see that there is a lot of content for everyone, even things I personally am not interested into.
I'm really considering supporting the creator, and look forward to future updates.

... Especially since I'd like more options when Helena asks you to sell her Scarlett back. I really can't bring myself to give her my waifbando. She's happily living with me, can't I go talk to her sister instead? Or invite her over to see how she's doing? And what would our daughters say if their daddy was suddenly sold away? :cry:

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
I'm really considering supporting the creator, and look forward to future updates.
As a former supporter, I would strongly suggest that you hold off financial support until Innoxia resumes work on the actual game rather than buggering around doing irrelevant bullshit.

Currently, the next version (v0.4) was supposed to include Foloi Fields (area immediately outside Dominion) content. Inno instead decided to work on race mods that won't actually be necessary until v0.5. Keep in mind that the Fields in question have been "fallow" for almost two years now.

Delays in development on this project have gone past the point where it's an in-joke among fans to the point where there is a cadre of people who honestly believe that the development is a scam. That Inno is deliberately drawing out the release of new content because she does not actually intend to finish the game, but still wants the financial support (making this game is her full-time job). I don't buy it myself (you can probably find my opinion upthread if you care to) and think that inexperience and ignorance are sufficient explanations.

Speaking only for myself, I intend to resume support for this game once the main quest reaches the town of Elis. I really hope development of this game continues, but until it does I'm not going to fund idle twiddling with a game engine while a potential great of the smut genre goes to waste.

... Especially since I'd like more options when Helena asks you to sell her Scarlett back. I really can't bring myself to give her my waifbando. She's happily living with me, can't I go talk to her sister instead? Or invite her over to see how she's doing? And what would our daughters say if their daddy was suddenly sold away? :cry:
:LOL:

Look, in fairness, any kids your MC had with Scarlett don't actually interact with her anyway. And you can always go visit with Scarlett anyway.

Reactions: Parthornax and Taak

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
Supporting
Yeah, that seems to be a fairly common problem with many indie devs, having difficulties grasping the amount of work needed for such big games and getting unfortunately sidetrackedby things that could wait.
Shame, but I guess I'll follow your example.

:LOL:

Look, in fairness, any kids your MC had with Scarlett don't actually interact with her anyway. And you can always go visit with Scarlett anyway.
:p

I know they don't actually interact, but for the sake of roleplay I like to have them all living with me. I originally got Scarlett to impregnate me to have someone to remember her by before returning her to Helena, but in the end I grew too fond of her and couldn't bring myself to give her to someone I'm pretty sure wouldn't treat her too well.
It may or may not be a coincidence, but she started getting me to fuck her butt more and more after a while, even when it was her turn to dom, and now every session it's about a 50-50 chance between taking and giving. Perhaps involuntary, perhaps some hidden fetish growth involved, but it sort of feels like character development, which in turn makes me want to sell her back even less. :LOL:

Reactions: Parthornax

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
so whats the catch here? any conditions to be satisfied for scarlett to take helena's virginity?
I don't know any way to get Scarlett to fuck Helena.

If your affection with Scarlett is high enough, she'll help you set the scene for your MC to fuck Helena. You'll get to choose between "Submissive" (Helena gans the Dominant Fetish), "Dominant" (Helena gains the Submissive Fetish) and "Break Her" (Helena gains the Submissive and Masochist Fetishes).

Oh, and obviously your MC will need to have a cock.

King_Of_Derp

Jan 10, 2020
Anybody want a living drink dispenser? Get 4 for the price of one!

Some random in the back: "But the price says free."

..........yes.

(Just thought I would have some fun with giving these away.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: B2B2 and Shilou

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen (or whatever), I give you ... Bessie the Alpha-Imp Futacow!

Chocolate milk, vanilla cum and cherry-flavoured girlcum (all alcoholic, addictive and hallucinogenic, of course). Fetishes already set to be a happy little cowslut. And the fact that she's an Imp makes her cheap AF to buy at auction. You're welcome.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes