organord

Jun 10, 2020
I tend to take the sterility perks as well. I also usually limit my offspring to having Lyssieth, Lilaya or Meraxis as mothers and house all of them. Interesting to see other people's approaches though.
Huh, you can bang Meraxis? I must've missed the option.
I chose: Challenge (w/ Chuunibyou perk) > Duel (win) > Save Her
After the remaining quest dialog, Meraxis seems to be stuck as Lyssieth's secretary and has no further interaction beyond letting you in or out of Lyssieth's office.

Do you have to lose to her or something?
The wiki made it sound like you only had submissive sex with the 3 lieutenants, but I don't have a backup save close to that stage of the quest to check whether Meraxis joins in.

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
Huh, you can bang Meraxis? I must've missed the option.
I chose: Challenge (w/ Chuunibyou perk) > Duel (win) > Save Her
After the remaining quest dialog, Meraxis seems to be stuck as Lyssieth's secretary and has no further interaction beyond letting you in or out of Lyssieth's office.

Do you have to lose to her or something?
The wiki made it sound like you only had submissive sex with the 3 lieutenants, but I don't have a backup save close to that stage of the quest to check whether Meraxis joins in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

organord

Jun 10, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, thank you very much, I'd never have discovered that myself for ages.

I was holding off on being turned into a demon because of how strongly they presented Lyssieth as disliking the process (based on her backstory and stuff). That sounds like a really great scene though, so it's tempting me a lot!

Reactions: Parthornax

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
Ah, thank you very much, I'd never have discovered that myself for ages.

I was holding off on being turned into a demon because of how strongly they presented Lyssieth as disliking the process (based on her backstory and stuff). That sounds like a really great scene though, so it's tempting me a lot!
Personally, it's my most favorite scene in the game so far. You can only do it once, though, so you should make a back up save if you try it and end up liking it, too.

Feb 21, 2019
So I've been playing 3.6 for a while. I usually just let my elemental get fucked to collect essence. Is that not a thing in 3.9? I know the partner support is gone, but even for elementals?

Also, I wish the map worked for my slave's offspring. I want this poor guy's entire legacy to be enslaved.

King_Of_Derp

Jan 10, 2020
So I've been playing 3.6 for a while. I usually just let my elemental get fucked to collect essence. Is that not a thing in 3.9? I know the partner support is gone, but even for elementals?

Also, I wish the map worked for my slave's offspring. I want this poor guy's entire legacy to be enslaved.
You can, or at least I was able to do it.

Also with the whole character/npc race thing, I think it was a good idea to work on that a little bit. When I cloned Lyssieth and made her into a slave, she took on the properties of a slime. Not sure what happened, but that was a problem I had with that. The whole race modding thing also ties in with the "export any character you like" mechanic that I find to be one of the hook with this game.

(btw, here are some more drink girls)

Reactions: B2B2

Velynn

Feb 23, 2020
How do you even play this game as seducer/succubus? I've finished most of the content like, three times playing as phys/elemental damage "brawler" and with enchantments it was pretty easy, even kinda disbalanced i think? But you can't boost lust damage as much as other types of damage, most enemies knock me down before i fill their lust bar. I just want to play as a slutty succubus, are there some kind of guide or tips or something for this? With minimal usage of magic (except the arcane tree), for roleplaying purpose, if it's even possible?

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
How do you even play this game as seducer/succubus? I've finished most of the content like, three times playing as phys/elemental damage "brawler" and with enchantments it was pretty easy, even kinda disbalanced i think? But you can't boost lust damage as much as other types of damage, most enemies knock me down before i fill their lust bar. I just want to play as a slutty succubus, are there some kind of guide or tips or something for this? With minimal usage of magic (except the arcane tree), for roleplaying purpose, if it's even possible?
I am honestly not sure what you are having problems with, I've been playing as a seducer my whole playthrough and the only issue I had was with Meraxis. Had to get a claymore and reload a few times to be blessed by the RNG.
Are you investing your skill points in the seduction tree? Make sure to grab whichever of the two gender-lust-damage-boosting perks fit your world/character better.
I think you should be able to find a spellbook with the telepathy spell during Claire's quest, learn it and then buy enough arcane scrolls from Vicky to get the "start combat with the spell already on" perk in the Arcane spells tree.
Craft potions that boost lust damage from Lilith's Gifts for tougher opponents, and either enhance your clothes with lust damage boosting properties or buy them from Nyan, she has a "set" of dress and shoes that combined give you about +30% lust damage combined, iirc.
I find investing in fetish-specific teases is not great, you can only have so many and the random NPC's fetishes are... well, random. May be worth for some bosses, but probably not.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
How do you even play this game as seducer/succubus?
The best way to use lust damage I've found is as a spellcaster. The basic Tease action is only useful at the start of the game and falls off very quickly, while the fetish variants are far too situational to be practical. You could conceivably use one of the arcane ranged weapons, but since there are no racial bonuses to ranged weapons, I've found such a build nowhere near as good as an alicorn arcane spellcaster.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, lust spellcaster is way more effective. Buy arcane spells, they're heavily based around increasing lust in your opponents. And you get to stack both lust damage and spell damage if I recall correctly?

Tamara

Feb 11, 2018
Yeah, lust spellcaster is way more effective. Buy arcane spells, they're heavily based around increasing lust in your opponents. And you get to stack both lust damage and spell damage if I recall correctly?
Correct, you can only get 100% Lust damage bonus, but spells get to add spell damage to it. The base damage value is also much higher.

Feb 20, 2019
I don't know about you all, but at this point, I think it would be a good idea if there was mod support for scenes. Imagine custom scenes and custom races that would be sick and the wait for the updates would be way less painful since the community could create so much content.

Jan 8, 2018
I'm pretty sure custom races are exactly what this current wait is for. I'm not entirely sure how moddable scenes are, but it looks like making the game easy to mod in general is one of the development goals.

Reactions: H3ntaiMaster69

redbible

Mar 22, 2018
How do you make money? Once you have to buy stuff for like 5k and 15k, where do you go start farming monies?

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
How do you make money? Once you have to buy stuff for like 5k and 15k, where do you go start farming monies?
Slaves. Give 'em transformatives for body fluids and milk away.

Alternatively, beat the shit out of people and take their stuff to sell later. I usually go for their weapons but some people go for the clothes on their backs.

King_Of_Derp

Jan 10, 2020
Using the milking room with the slaves is the fastest way using slaves.

If you want to go the fighting route, I recommend finding one of those churches with the demon witches and take everything they got. If you want to make it more efficient, use the level draining trait and have the enchantment capacity on. That will weaken them heavily to make grinding for money faster.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
i wish we could be enslaved.
There's 2, or well technically 1 now. there was a slave route you could play at one point. during the axel quest, when you head down into vengar's hideout, if you challenge him and lose he turns you into a rat female and keeps you as his personal bitch. if you got pregnant, silence and shadow will help you give birth. You were contained to to just a couple of rooms and all you could do is serve drinks or fuck some of his gang members.

For the one thats still in the game, there's the slave route with Murk, the guy who owns the human milk slaves in the hideout. If you lose in the hideout in general you get sent to Murk and he slowly trains you into one of his slaves. You're just stuck in that room though.

The first route, the one with Vengar got cut, likely because Inno got so caught up trying to get this quest done that it got cut. The Murk route is still in the game.

There's other "slave" scenarios but you're not really a slave but so much as someone's bitch. Once you rescue Arthur, you can go back to that other demon's mansion and just submit yourself to amber. all she does is take you out on walks if she likes you enough you can ask her to dom you on request. There's also the the Dominion express but... that one is VERY niche in terms of fetishes. Im surprised that made it in, let alone how far it got with little trouble. But none of these are permanant.

Reactions: Parthornax
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes