AtomicR

Aug 31, 2020
Can anyone tell me where to find the way to the Harpy Nests; I can't figure it out for the life of me. My last brain cell is useless.

Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
Can anyone tell me where to find the way to the Harpy Nests; I can't figure it out for the life of me. My last brain cell is useless.
There's an area of darkened streets in the lower right of the map. The flavour text describes them as being shadowed by the nests above. In there, you'll find a tile with a special icon (...the shape of which I have forgotten). This tile contains an elevator that goes up to the nests.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
Lol, fair enough. It'll go back to normal soon enough, assuming Innoxia posts the update this year.
subscriber star has news. they didn't anticipate the amount of changes taking longer than plan and recommended people pull support until progress is made. full post can be found friends

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
The problem with the, "OMG! The race modding took a long time!" defence is that it was always obvious that it was a huge task that would inevitably run into unforeseen complications.

You'd think that given the length of time the main storyline had been stalled, Inno would have been more eager to continue with it. At least get the story to the town of Elis - even without providing a resolution for the Fields "stage" of the game - before working on a project as big as the race modding one. The different lower body types won't even be necessary until the main story reaches the jungle.

And what's the complication that's got Inno so delayed? Fuckable spinnerets. The content that fans of this game have been waiting well over a year for has been delayed in order to ensure that spider-taurs can be fucked in the spinneret. I'm sure there's someone somewhere for whom the inability to do this would just be a game-breaker, but I'm equally sure that there are more people who would prefer development of the actual game to progress.

Trying to think of a clever analogy to express just how bad of a priotitisation mistake this has been, but honestly I've got nothing. Rather, this incident should be used as the analogy for when other devs make some boneheaded decision that threatens to destroy their own support base.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
And what's the complication that's got Inno so delayed? Fuckable spinnerets. The content that fans of this game have been waiting well over a year for has been delayed in order to ensure that spider-taurs can be fucked in the spinneret. I'm sure there's someone somewhere for whom the inability to do this would just be a game-breaker, but I'm equally sure that there are more people who would prefer development of the actual game to progress.
I remember you giving me a thumbs up to my comment back in July on page 243.
Allow me to return the favor.
And here was my comment back then:

"Why would people want more story when they could easily have an update that lets you control the design of the hairs around the anus?
Plus, as an added bonus, 4 more colors for every outfit in the shop.
Also, why stop with demons, pegataurs, and alligators girls when you could have a slimasourus rex.
Dino-slaves are all the latest rage! "

Yeah, no real story, no new areas... nothing
Well, we did get new ways to calculate how many tentacle, pseudo penises will fit into a nipple-gina.
And a fancy new skirt that fits on harpy/centaur/futa-saurus rexes

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
TBF, a lot of these customization stuff is cool. Aside from Fenoxo games, you don't see a lot of this kind of stuff in these kinds of games. Very few of these games allows you to go balls to the walls with making a freakazoid character. I love the ambition behind it. But a lot of this stuff could have been implemented AFTER progressing the story some. Like imagine in TiTs you couldnt get off the first planet because spiked tentacle penises werent implemented yet.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
TBF, a lot of these customization stuff is cool. Aside from Fenoxo games, you don't see a lot of this kind of stuff in these kinds of games. Very few of these games allows you to go balls to the walls with making a freakazoid character. I love the ambition behind it. But a lot of this stuff could have been implemented AFTER progressing the story some. Like imagine in TiTs you couldnt get off the first planet because spiked tentacle penises werent implemented yet.
Agreed, it's very nice to have a game with this much customization in it, but Inno really should be focusing more on progressing the story a bit before adding more.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Agreed, it's very nice to have a game with this much customization in it, but Inno really should be focusing more on progressing the story a bit before adding more.
More story would be nice but not before we get a condom for our octo-penises ;)

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
The problem with the, "OMG! The race modding took a long time!" defence is that it was always obvious that it was a huge task that would inevitably run into unforeseen complications.

You'd think that given the length of time the main storyline had been stalled, Inno would have been more eager to continue with it. At least get the story to the town of Elis - even without providing a resolution for the Fields "stage" of the game - before working on a project as big as the race modding one. The different lower body types won't even be necessary until the main story reaches the jungle.

Trying to think of a clever analogy to express just how bad of a priotitisation mistake this has been, but honestly I've got nothing. Rather, this incident should be used as the analogy for when other devs make some boneheaded decision that threatens to destroy their own support base.
That's because Innoxia is grossly incompetent and seems to be doing everything possible except moving the story forward. They already created new areas for their side stories so it's not like they can't build Elis. Every new feature they build comes with bugs because shit constantly breaks whenever they touch anything. The race modding is going to be fucked because they were forced to confront the fact that the code is garbage and a race is not defined in a single spot.

I gave up trying to maintain my private fork because of their love of spamming the refactor button on everything, causing all my changes to break with each update. The code is also a complete mess with stuff all over the place. Did you know you can't directly generate a condom item? You have to loop through every single item in the game until you find one of type condom and then use that. But you can directly create other items. It's totally fucked.

Oh and my favorite bug that caused me so much grief when trying to debug the new ability I gave some enemies (break seal on items, i.e. your chastity belt) - when items move around inventories they aren't moved. A new item is created and then given the parameters of the original, and the original is then banished into the void. So the new attribute I gave it wasn't being copied because it wasn't in the constructor.

'Boneheaded' is an understatement when it comes to this shit.

I don't know where I was going with this other than I agree with everything you said and I just wanted to rant. I enjoyed playing around with this game for a while but now it's just so disappointing to see something with good potential wasted on an idiot developer.

somethingblue

Sep 21, 2017
That's because Innoxia is grossly incompetent and seems to be doing everything possible except moving the story forward. They already created new areas for their side stories so it's not like they can't build Elis. Every new feature they build comes with bugs because shit constantly breaks whenever they touch anything. The race modding is going to be fucked because they were forced to confront the fact that the code is garbage and a race is not defined in a single spot.

I gave up trying to maintain my private fork because of their love of spamming the refactor button on everything, causing all my changes to break with each update. The code is also a complete mess with stuff all over the place. Did you know you can't directly generate a condom item? You have to loop through every single item in the game until you find one of type condom and then use that. But you can directly create other items. It's totally fucked.

Oh and my favorite bug that caused me so much grief when trying to debug the new ability I gave some enemies (break seal on items, i.e. your chastity belt) - when items move around inventories they aren't moved. A new item is created and then given the parameters of the original, and the original is then banished into the void. So the new attribute I gave it wasn't being copied because it wasn't in the constructor.

I don't know where I was going with this other than I agree with everything you said and I just wanted to rant. I enjoyed playing around with this game for a while but now it's just so disappointing to see something with good potential wasted on an idiot developer.
I once decided to take a look at color management to try and understand why some colors where available in places but not in others. I was curious how it was handled since, you know, colors can be easily represented with 3 bytes (and a fourth one for transparency, if applicable at all here), a string for verbose parsing in texts and maybe a couple booleans to denote special traits (clear, metallic, etc.). I thought I might be able to simplify it and maybe do something with it for fun, like a basic color palette system for character generation to reduce the amount of neon atrocities running around. One look at the way it's handled with all those enums and body part specific enums made me decide it was more trouble then it was worth. How hard would it have been to use something similar to the .net color enum for everything? Why make a bunch of enums per body part?

Answer is, Innoxia is not a dev. They are someone who took a rudimentary coding class but none of the actual design and/or best practices classes. That one person in accounting that does a bit of vba in their excel spreadsheets and impresses everyone in the office. The code is poorly planned with no future proofing. Every time they change something they just break everything because it's a fucking spaghetti mess. They reworked the sex position system multiple times, each time knowing they'd eventually hit problems with things like taur and serpentine bodies and yet still had to do another rework for race-modding.

Race modding is the sort of thing that could have relatively simply being handled with a basic UI filled with checkboxes and comboboxes. What's the name of the race, a couple of adjectives, a couple criteria to better describe the body type and a list of compatible sex positions. They didn't properly set limitations when planning the systems, so the kitchen sink approach came to bite them in the ass.

Reactions: Bogojisem

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
any list of new species coming up?
Submission: Slimes, Rat-morphs, Imps Fields: Cow/bull-morphs, fox-morphs, kitsunes, rabbit-morphs, deer-morphs, centaurs. Jungle: Tiger-morphs, dryads, bee & wasp-morphs, tentacle monsters, spider-morphs, driders. Desert/wasteland: Lizard-morph, lamia, salamanders, dragon-morphs, wyvern-morphs. Endless Sea: Mermaids, shark-morphs, orca-morphs, dolphin-morphs, octopus-morphs, squid-morphs.

^This are the core ones Inno have somewhere in the code since ever. You also have the community list.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
want to know something that I want removed the shortness limit on none cheating methods
current limit on transformation potion 4 Ft
limit in engine 2 Ft
give me 2 ft i want to be a very short dom with out cheating

MihailD

Jan 25, 2018
Nobody will tell you how or through what (the program or something else) the locations were made and how to do them? I would be grateful for the answers.

Feb 20, 2019

I'm getting Yandere simulator flashbacks

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes