Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
I'm getting Yandere simulator flashbacks
i guess that there are 3 differences between inno and yandev development strategy. 1 is that inno is polite the others while yandev is rude another 1 inno credits the others content she puts in the game and yandev steals content and the last 1 inno actually trys to keep us informed. Inno knows that things aren't good and want people to unsubscribe to her subscriber star account until progress is made on the game so that gives me more confidence in Lilith's throne being made to completion because inno wants to make the damn game

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Other than wanting to do things herself, Is there a real reason the creator doesn't have anyone else helping her work on coding? Seems like development would go so much quicker If she just had another person or two helping her and It's not like I can't see people not lining up to volunteer to help out here and there.

Feb 20, 2019
Other than wanting to do things herself, Is there a real reason the creator doesn't have anyone else helping her work on coding? Seems like development would go so much quicker If she just had another person or two helping her and It's not like I can't see people not lining up to volunteer to help out here and there.
And people would help cleaning up the code

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
It would take a professional developer $35,000 in billable hours to properly rebuild the game. I don't see anyone qualified willing to do that for free.

Reactions: Sarkath

Menthel

Oct 5, 2019
Hi, i looked sry if i miss it but can anyone explain me what should i look for in the save files, im looking for making scarlett ambiphilic i mean after the helena quest thanks in advance.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Hi, i looked sry if i miss it but can anyone explain me what should i look for in the save files, im looking for making scarlett ambiphilic i mean after the helena quest thanks in advance.
If you keep playing the main quest, once a certain person moves in to Lilyana's home and you can talk to him, you'll get a small subquest that grants you an item to control such things.

jimboinlimbo

Jul 12, 2019
keep up the good work Innoxia glad to see that your focused on polishing the game and each feacher of the game to the best of your abilltys befor releasing to public i can wait as long as you need for updates as for me this is the best game on any pron game site.
Simp

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
The Sims games are a hot mess, with several inexplicable design decisions, frequently buggy releases, and stability issues. The problem is that nobody but Maxis/EA is making anything similar, and any indie developer Sim clones are even worse than the original. So I'm stuck buying this imperfect product, because I really like the basic game design, and they're the only game in town.

And it's basically the same with Lilith's Throne and Innoxia for me as well. LT is by far the best text-only sex game I've ever seen, with the sex system and the fetishes/likes being especially exceptional. I would soooo love for somebody more competent at coding and developing to help Inno/take over (with Inno as the ideas person), but that's not happening. So I'm stuck with this game that gets hilariously long delays between updates, which are often buggy, and frequently enough focus on content that I don't care about. But there's no comparable game that I know off that scratches that same itch, so I've resigned myself to just accept the delays, and pray every time that the updates will be good.

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Can I force randomly generated characters to always or never spawn with certain fetishes? Or is it easy to edit existing randomly generated NPC's to remove/add those fetishes?

So far I've been just killing off creatures in alleyways that don't fit the fetishes that I want them to have...
And also sad to see that I haven't been able to get enforcers to have a certain fetish because their spawn rate (or event trigger?) is so low. Is there any way to easily change them or ensure they'll have them when they're generated?

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Can I force randomly generated characters to always or never spawn with certain fetishes? Or is it easy to edit existing randomly generated NPC's to remove/add those fetishes?

So far I've been just killing off creatures in alleyways that don't fit the fetishes that I want them to have...
And also sad to see that I haven't been able to get enforcers to have a certain fetish because their spawn rate (or event trigger?) is so low. Is there any way to easily change them or ensure they'll have them when they're generated?
You can enchant fetish potions to grant and/or remove specific fetishes.

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
not a simp just love the game and from the little ive dabbeled in game making its alot of work and she is doing it by her self and i want to play this game to the end of the story (when its in) and am hoping for post game content so if im simping over anything is the game more then the dev im just trying to combat the negitivty every one is throughing her way as i want her to finish the game in high spirts as all this toxcity will ruin any ones mood and depersion afects quilty i should not im depressed 24/7 and every one complainging about how this is being delayed as much as it is for 0.4 she is accuwaly doing the resuerch in to how the animels parts would efect sex seens as well as making it so we can mod in our own races so to all you winy bitches DO YOU WANT THE UPDATE NOW OR DO YOU WANT IT WITH QUILTY POLLISH! any one complaing after this is just a winny ass entilled little bitchs well if your complaining about the delay and not somthing worth complaing about like a gameplay bug or some shit like that is fine to complain about other then that the dev lissens to the communty so if you have sagesstions go to her discord

King_Of_Derp

Jan 10, 2020
I would soooo love for somebody more competent at coding and developing to help Inno/take over (with Inno as the ideas person), but that's not happening. So I'm stuck with this game that gets hilariously long delays between updates, which are often buggy, and frequently enough focus on content that I don't care about. But there's no comparable game that I know off that scratches that same itch, so I've resigned myself to just accept the delays, and pray every time that the updates will be good.
From what I know about making games, everybody is the idea guy when it comes to making a game with a team. Innoxia would defiantly fit the role of a game designer (which is more of the rule maker of the game) and also the story writer. Innoxia would would be testing the prototype while a developer would be help making the final project. I am going into game design as a career, so this is some of the stuff I have to do as a designer. If Innoxia wanted to hire someone as a developer for the game (or a friend they know that is just willing to help out with the code), that person helping would have almost as much control of the creative process as Innoxia, so problems could arise from that.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
I'm well aware It would cost a significant amount of money to bring somebody onboard in a professional manner but that wasn't what I was asking. Not everyone needs to be paid to be willing to spent time on something they find themselves passionate about in their free time. I'm not saying there's many but I'm sure there's probably been at least of handful of people at least or more skilled than Innoxia that would have volunteered to help out from time to time If they were willing to accept them in a temporary fashion. I'm asking why Innoxia hasn't taken on any volunteers. It is just Innoxia being bias from the idea or does Innoxia actually have solid reasons for working alone? From what I've read on here, I've seen people call Innoxia an amateur coder, someone whom's only taken a coding class and called it a day. I'm not saying they are, I wouldn't know, I'm no coder and I'm not saying Innoxia is but it's what certain people have posted. I'm asking out of curiosity since anything like Lilith's Throne has a team of their own. Now I don't know If their development is done by professional coders and programmers but because there is more than one member with some from what I remember, sometimes accepting assistance from volunteer fans, development for these titles do go faster. Once again, I'm not judging or criticizing Innoxia, Just asking and stating what I've been seen.

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
I'm well aware It would cost a significant amount of money to bring somebody onboard in a professional manner but that wasn't what I was asking. Not everyone needs to be paid to be willing to spent time on something they find themselves passionate about in their free time. I'm not saying there's many but I'm sure there's probably been at least of handful of people at least or more skilled than Innoxia that would have volunteered to help out from time to time If they were willing to accept them in a temporary fashion. I'm asking why Innoxia hasn't taken on any volunteers.
one resion a can see is this is a passon project and with more people working on it she is making more work for her self to make sure every one elts keeps to her vission of the game another resion would be that more people you have working on a passion project the less controll that Innoxia will have to keep it on trak for what i can see and have played she is doing an amazing job for a solo deve and this is the best text only game even tho its behined in story content to others or even in size of the current world but as far as wourld building (lore) and the game pollish this game Runs Laps around all the other text only games out there and as she is one person there will be bugs with each reliase (its erly access come with the taratory) and she is quick on geting to fixing reported bugs so they dont hang around for long so thats to anser your question and give a bit more info for every one elts

King_Of_Derp

Jan 10, 2020
I am not fully recommending that she does this, but if Innoxia can do what the creators of "No Man's Sky" did, that could help them get a lot of progress done.

I would also recommend, if the coding is as rough as I heard on here, that Innoxia at the very least have some one teach her how to code to a greater degree. If she is being taught how to code, then she can still have all the creative freedom with her game. It could speed up the progress by a day (coding is still difficult and confusing at points), but also help her see problems much faster and have implementation for future code as well.

edit: With "No Man's Sky", I am referring to how they just started working and just released updates without interactions with social media.

Last edited:
Reactions: H3ntaiMaster69

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
okay so all ya thowing around the word simp here is the original meaning

simp
[simp]

NOUN
NORTH AMERICAN
informal
  1. a silly or foolish person.
    synonyms:
    · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·
and as for what yall ben using it for NO IM NOT A SIMP but i will give credit where its do im not a sumbissive persson i do avoid conflick where possible but if your out to get me i will stand my ground IM AN ALPHA MALE and in my do mane its my rules or the high way (my house and with in the law)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Qwerfy
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes