Readygogo

Mar 14, 2019
The game is bad for me, when I save the game it stays, but when I close the application and reopen it, all the progress I made disappears, it makes me very angry because it is a game that I love and I don't know why this is due , if someone can help me I would be very grateful

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
The game is bad for me, when I save the game it stays, but when I close the application and reopen it, all the progress I made disappears, it makes me very angry because it is a game that I love and I don't know why this is due , if someone can help me I would be very grateful
Make sure you actually unpack the zip archive and don't use exotic characters in your file name.

güçlü çar

Oct 3, 2017
Is there any way to being vengar's slave like before? I can swear that game had something like this before, but now i cant find how to do it. I tried everything.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Is there any way to being vengar's slave like before? I can swear that game had something like this before, but now i cant find how to do it. I tried everything.
The only way to do it is to play the last version that had it (dont remember what version is was). Even then you'd be stuck with an incomplete version of the quest that didnt even function properly.

Readygogo

Mar 14, 2019
Make sure you actually unpack the zip archive and don't use exotic characters in your file name.
Thanks for that, although I have unzipped it, this appears to me

"This application was configured to use a bunfle Java Runtime Envionment but runtime is missing or corrupted."

What do I do?

namna

Mar 3, 2019
On Sep 19 Innoxia wrote: "I'll set myself a reminder this time to make a progress post next week so that I don't leave you all with no information again."

2 months later: lel.
She has been posting updates every week or so. No new builds obviously, but at least its something

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Thanks. I'm wondering why she isn't posting this on her discord.
She's a bit ... peculiar about only ever putting releases in the announcement channel. Most of the stuff in the last post came up in general conversation though.
If you (understandably) only want to follow one source and not have to dig around, SubStar is the most complete.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
While custom orifices almost certainly something useful for modding(animals are weird yo), I don't know why the spinneret of all things would either be the thing to make Innoxia realize this, or be an orifice at all. I also wonder if having to work on ovipositors will wind up reworking others types of pregnancies so, for example, things that should be laying eggs will lay eggs. hmm, that reminds me, I wonder if slime reproduction ever got finished.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
While custom orifices almost certainly something useful for modding(animals are weird yo), I don't know why the spinneret of all things would either be the thing to make Innoxia realize this, or be an orifice at all. I also wonder if having to work on ovipositors will wind up reworking others types of pregnancies so, for example, things that should be laying eggs will lay eggs. hmm, that reminds me, I wonder if slime reproduction ever got finished.
Birds and gators have been laying eggs for ages though? And what's missing for slimes?

Also, I'm not sure spider butts were the specific thing that made her realize things but rather just fresh on her mind when talking about it.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Birds and gators have been laying eggs for ages though? And what's missing for slimes?
I guess this shows how long it has been since I tried doing a more comprehensive playthrough. When I do play at this point I normally just rush to specific new content if it sounds interesting. I also tend to avoid pregnancies because they upset some people, and if you're not careful can slow the game down. Regarding slimes, I am pretty sure the last time I impregnated a slime the offspring just sort of got deleted out of existence because slime reproduction was supposed to work differently and it hadn't been implemented properly.

I lost most of my interest in seriously playing the game with the combat and enchanting overhauls that happened, and so I am mostly waiting around for the main story to progress so I can see where it goes.

King_Of_Derp

Jan 10, 2020
I just found this game like a week or 2 ago and the character creation/transformation is definitely made well and definitely made for specifics and any npc. I can see how this can be difficult to code and to lay out.

If you look at the transformation tab for any character that can shape shift, each section of the body has its own variables, descriptors, and functions. The ovipositor and spinneret would most likely have a capacity and production limit much like the penis and breasts. Its going to come down to the limits and other applications for those parts (the spinneret possibly having a combat functionality like the horns and tail).

But I also think that she is also going to be working on limitations for certain species as well, which will also take up some time. The only reason I am saying this is a glitch I had making me able to transform imps (which they shouldn't be able to do). The imps can only change there height from 61cm (24in.) to 121cm (47.6in.).

If this is the case, the transformations for the slimes and Lilins are going to have to work differently. The slimes are described to have limited transformation capabilities while Lilins are described to have unlimited transformation capabilities. Lets say the slimes are only able to access the overall general transformation abilities (lets say the current transformation screen), while the Lilins on the other hand can access the other species locked off stuff (going from 61cm to 366cm rather than from 122cm to 366cm). Half demon transformations seem to be pretty good so far however.

Lastly, I do think this is the case due to Lyssieth's hair being described as slimy when in the transformation screen for her when you import her as a slave and also seemingly costs about the same as a slime.

(Sorry for the rant, I like thinking out loud.)

DerWahrePeter

Oct 5, 2019

Also, I'm not sure spider butts were the specific thing that made her realize things but rather just fresh on her mind when talking about it.
The only thing that changed for birds and gators was the text during birth. The rework will be much more substantial. One example she gave on Discord was to block all orifices with webbing, as well as being able to cocoon characters.

King_Of_Derp

Jan 10, 2020
The only thing that changed for birds and gators was the text during birth. The rework will be much more substantial. One example she gave on Discord was to block all orifices with webbing, as well as being able to cocoon characters.
Why did my mind go straight to a "web condom"???

amount of layered webs + tensile strength = capacity load

(or something like that)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sarkath

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Does this game have any Image Packs?
As far as officially, only some of the NPCs have pictures to them done by a couple of different artist. For randomly generated npcs, no. However, you can add you own pics to any character. When you're on the screen thats examining their looks, at the top right is a plus button. You can then add pictures to that sheet and it will always display.

Reactions: spiderxxx775
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes