onomatophobia

Nov 19, 2020
Hey guys, does anybody know if there are some mods on the current build, like mods for age limit, or maybe a mod to kill people in encounters? Tried to search for some of it and the most of the links are just dead, 8chan kidpussy edition from github doesn't appear to work either (or maybe i'm doing it wrong)

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
Hey guys, does anybody know if there are some mods on the current build, like mods for age limit, or maybe a mod to kill people in encounters? Tried to search for some of it and the most of the links are just dead, 8chan kidpussy edition from github doesn't appear to work either (or maybe i'm doing it wrong)
there are in discord (well mods any way) but as for the content the modders are willing to add i would not call it a true modding comunity as they will not add anything that dev would not put in the game so killing people is a no go in less you right the mod your self (i for one when the game comes out plan to make a mod that give more grim dark fantsy to this game along with some more rp macanics and fetishes i will spoiler content not yet in the game if i say all that i want to add so ill leave it there)

Z84

Sep 2, 2017
Nvmind, figured it out. For anyone who want's actual guns for their character, all you have to do is go into the exe game files, then into the "res" folder, then the "weapons" one, then "Innoxia", and then "gun". Once there, click on the XML document of the gun you want, which you can open in notepad if you have windows, and delete this line of code: <tag>CHEAT_ITEM</tag>. Save the changes, and if your game is open, close it out and then re-open it. Enter the "buggy" menu, go to weapons, and the new gun should be there.

Happy Ferret

Sep 8, 2020
Is there a mod for portal panties, that would be so awesome. Leaving them at the brothel so people can use you even when your out and you sporadically drop in to collect your ernings.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
out of curiosity, do Lilith Thrones Angels appear more like humans with wings like in the bible, or do they appear more like elves or harpies? I don't remember there being a physical description of them since there not really a thing right now.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
out of curiosity, do Lilith Thrones Angels appear more like humans with wings like in the bible, or do they appear more like elves or harpies? I don't remember there being a physical description of them since there not really a thing right now.
They're the stereotypical back-wing variety.

(And if you're ever bored, look up actual oldschool angels...)

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
form what i read in the lore yes they are the bibical angels

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
Cool, I like my angels to look like Wheels with a lot of eyes and more wings than a small airport.

Or do you just ignore the trippy Ezekiel stuff? ;)
that is not the bibbical bible in less its some messed up version of it the bibbical angels are humen in form with massive wings on there backs and a halo over there head othere then the wings and halo they are human in apreance anything elts is taking the angel mithoes to its own world at which point they are no longer bibical angels so the ones you like are not bibbical but if they are implamented in the fucher and are capcherable then transformations will make them to your liking

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
thats an owl thing and not a Biblically accurate angel at all
Yeah, not enough wheels and faces:
Every one had four faces apiece, and every one four wings; and the likeness of the hands of a man was under their wings.
Also,

At least the OG text had some creativity to it before the franchise went mass market. John got some high tripping in with Revelations stuff, but the rest... meh.

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
Yeah, not enough wheels and faces:

Also,

At least the OG text had some creativity to it before the franchise went mass market. At least John got some high tripping in with Revelations stuff, but the rest... meh.
no more like too meny wings for one and two its an owl and Biblically accurate angels are humen with wings and 1 halo (asuming ur calling halos wheels)

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
Every one had four faces apiece, and every one four wings; and the likeness of the hands of a man was under their wings.

this is a chairabim not an angel and they guard eden

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
no more like too meny wings for one and two its an owl and Biblically accurate angels are humen with wings and 1 halo (asuming ur calling halos wheels)
You're arguing with literal text of the Bible "not being Biblically accurate."

Kek.
this is a chairabim not an angel and they guard eden
Why are you even bothering to argue with a claim that is instantly verifiable as false?

Reactions: Qwerfy
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes