ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
The discussion is nice and all, but it may be good to balance things out with a sexy human-like angel.
...just for comparison, or science, or whatever. One could add a line like: "angels weren't depicted as humans until year XXX, due to...", for the few people who would read the caption :).

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Lmao it's just what happens when a game update is so miniscule that everyone who awaited the update were left with blue ball untreated pre-nut clarity and began discussing lengthy topics to distract themselves

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
cuz this is what your refuring to and its a View attachment 907250 cherubim which was made for the sole perpus to gard eden
I'm not "refuring" to anything, I gave you direct Old Testament quote (with the OG as well, to boot) depicting a cherubim flesh-crafted "charriot" with "wheels," that weren't there for rollin' rollin' rollin' (and if you want to argue the translation, first get some clue on the subject).

The guardian of Eden is not described beyond "flaming sword," so can your subjective projection already. No, the "biblical angels" aren't pretty white blondes with blue eyes or whatever. They "appear" human when interacting with humans, possibly to avoid freaking them out with "four-faces with multiple eyes and wheels, and wings aplenty" unless that's desired. Or maybe, oh, I don't know... they are fictional entities who do not even have an inherent physical form, especially considering the fiction they come from considers them things like thoughts of God made manifest (so technically they don't have independent existence, either, at least from what I remember of the Old Testament).

There are several far more abstract (and interesting) depictions of angels, and Ezekiel's is one of the more detailed ones.

tl;dr: you tried correcting somebody on a subject you know jack about, and instead of learning from your mistakes you decide to double down against literal biblical citations contradicting your claim.

Next you'll be telling me Harry Potter was a muggle, or that (if anybody likes D&D they should absolutely read that one).
Lmao it's just what happens when a game update is so miniscule that everyone who awaited the update were left with blue ball untreated pre-nut clarity and began discussing lengthy topics to distract themselves
For me it was more an "issue" of seeing somebody throw complete BS on a subject that I'm actually acutely familiar with (spent a lot of time researching this for Persistent World MUD world-building back when, probably longer than necessary, since I always enjoyed mythology).

What? I take my fiction seriously, damnit!

Last edited:

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Wow, wasn't expecting so many to answer my question.

Perhaps there could be varying spheres of angels for Lilith's Throne?
Like you start with chibi like angels at the bottom that are prominently human and as you climb the sphere's, the angels look more alien or less human? A angel might make a good fight lol

I got like seven fallen angels and like three angel children in my first playthrough. There not impressive though or seen different. Oh don't mind me Lilith as I breed an army of angels to kill you right your nose lol

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
I got like seven fallen angels and like three angel children in my first playthrough. There not impressive though or seen different. Oh don't mind me Lilith as I breed an army of angels to kill you right your nose lol
Wait wait, you can actually find angels around?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Wow, wasn't expecting so many to answer my question.

Perhaps there could be varying spheres of angels for Lilith's Throne?
Like you start with chibi like angels at the bottom that are prominently human and as you climb the sphere's, the angels look more alien or less human? A angel might make a good fight lol

LT is only loosely inspired by and nabs the occasional name from christian myths, so while there will be a hierarchy of angels-archangels-samael to roughly mirror the demons, they'll stay in the fairly generic popular image (and thereby easily fuckable).
Again, if anyone wants to see the tripping ones done, check out Bayonetta.
Probably an old version with one of the angel TF exploits, their proper introduction is still pending.
Why does demon transform change health and aura to 1?
It shouldn't, did it happen to coincide with equipping some new gear that then overloaded your enchantment limit? Could be accidental when putting your clothes back on after.

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
damn, this game is stupid easy. finished it on lilith difficulty without touching the "enchant" button, no potions, no slave, without failing a combat encounter, level 6 and staying virgin.

Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
damn, this game is stupid easy. finished it on lilith difficulty without touching the "enchant" button, no potions, no slave, without failing a combat encounter, level 6 and staying virgin.
If you didn't even have sex, you didn't really complete the game, did you?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mordet

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
In my first play through of the game, I was doing the whole demi god thing. After I had beat the story so far, I used the debug menu in my RP play through to transform the main character into an angel. I than started making lesser angels. I also saved my RP demi god preset so I could use him as a slave as well as my lesser angels as slaves in other play throughs. I can give them to you If you don't wanna cheat yourself lol

There only from 0.3.8.9 so I'm assuming they would work in the latest version (excluding maybe the upcoming V4) unless something major occurred?

Don't fucking judge my virginity fetish! :ROFLMAO:
Speaking of which, there is like ZERO virgins in this game whatsoever besides for like one. The ones you buy at the specialized shop don't count lol. I realize the setting of Lilith's Throne and the background but It would be nice If there was at least a handful of people that weren't totally nymphomaniac's and more.....normish thinking? lol

Last edited:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Speaking of which, there is like ZERO virgins in this game whatsoever besides for like one. The ones you buy at the specialized shop don't count lol. I realize the setting of Lilith's Throne and the background but It would be nice If there was at least a handful of people that weren't totally nymphomaniac's and more.....normish thinking? lol
There are virgins, the chance just keeps going down in accordance with feedback and the kind of people we are currently encountering. As far as notable characters go, there's at least Nyan, Helena, Rose and Meraxis (and probably one or two I'm forgetting right now as well)

Reactions: AdamJohn36

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
In my first play through of the game, I was doing the whole demi god thing. After I had beat the story so far, I used the debug menu in my RP play through to transform the main character into an angel. I than started making lesser angels. I also saved my RP demi god preset so I could use him as a slave as well as my lesser angels as slaves in other play throughs. I can give them to you If you don't wanna cheat yourself lol

There only from 0.3.8.9 so I'm assuming they would work in the latest version (excluding maybe the upcoming V4) unless something major occurred?
Ah, I see. Shame. Well, I wouldn't mind to have a little angel slave, I just about needed another pair of hands for the Spa, thank you.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Ah, I see. Shame. Well, I wouldn't mind to have a little angel slave, I just about needed another pair of hands for the Spa, thank you.
Shawna - female lesser Angel - LV3
Dora - doll lesser Angel - LV3
Adajyx - male Greater Fallen Angel - LV 10

I also have a female Greater Angel but she's OP with her enchanted equipment so I wasn't sure or not to include her. I can If you want.

Reactions: Lady_Yvraine
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes