MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
They are one of the shopkeepers in the shopping arcade. (their wiki page - )

I haven't played the last couple versions but to my knowledge, Angels don't spawn naturally. You can use the debug to turn yourself into one or do the export-import thing to get an Angel slave.
Holy shiz 0_o She's a greater angel

I would have never known that NPC was an angel. I never gave it much thought when I went in there. I just always assumed Ashley was a glitch or her race hadn't been added. I wondered If Ashley was intentionally made an angel or not.

Thank you, they will do nicely. I'll just edit the bio of the ones I'll pick to have them not be my offsprings, heheh.

Had completely forgotten you can export the NPCs you meet! May just try that too.
your'e most welcome lol

The import / export option is fun imo, you can import whatever you want.
At first I thought we could only import the generated/random npcs but apparently we can do on unique npc too, that's how I got it idea with Ashley. I haven't tested on someone like Lyssieth, almost sure it's broken to play a elder lilin. :D

The weird thing is, the game remember one of the parent being the mc, so in the description of your new character you can see "You gave birth to you on the 23rd January 2023", oops. :p

Also I have a question about 'Special Perks', I know the wiki say no spoil and i'm ok with that, but I have only find one special perk in the tower of Meraxis. Are there any more somewhere ? And if so, where should I look ? Thank. :)
You can import Lyssieth but she's lvl 1,000 and she's just a human or a regular demon If I remember correctly. Lilams as a race aren't actually in the game I'm pretty sure.

Off topic, can you fuck Meraxis? I've always saved her since I don't play dirt bag type of characters usually so maybe you can after you defeat her?

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Slimes need a worse downside than decreased unarmed damage and pregnancy is a none issues with the barren perk and items.
Honestly, the races are really unbalanced. Did you know that alicorns get 15 arcane and 75 spell efficiency? That means that, level 1, naked, you're already to the cap of 80% spell cost reduction. and you have 182 aura.

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
Holy shiz 0_o She's a greater angel

I would have never known that NPC was an angel. I never gave it much thought when I went in there. I just always assumed Ashley was a glitch or her race hadn't been added. I wondered If Ashley was intentionally made an angel or not.
Probably, seeing as she's pretty disillusioned with the people in Dominion and almost aggressive about it. I'd say (s)he'll likely play a bigger part on the plot later on.

Off topic, can you fuck Meraxis? I've always saved her since I don't play dirt bag type of characters usually so maybe you can after you defeat her?
Just once, if you choose to get turned into a demon. Follow that plotline, and you'll get to choose one of her orifices to fuck.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Probably, seeing as she's pretty disillusioned with the people in Dominion and almost aggressive about it. I'd say (s)he'll likely play a bigger part on the plot later on.
Possible but unlikely. They aren't actually Inno's char so it's a pretty low priority for adoption and rework into the current iteration of angel lore.

Je suis un kiwi

Mar 15, 2018
You can import Lyssieth but she's lvl 1,000 and she's just a human or a regular demon If I remember correctly. Lilams as a race aren't actually in the game I'm pretty sure.
Damn you're right, I didn't remember she transform herself into a human. Sorry !
Time to wait for the update and try with the first 'boss'. ;)

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Damn you're right, I didn't remember she transform herself into a human. Sorry !
Time to wait for the update and try with the first 'boss'. ;)
no problem! I actually remembered exporting her awhile ago for shiz and giggles. I was a little disappointed when she only spawned in as a Greater Demon. Well maybe in the mythical 4.0 Lilams will finally be added XD

Reactions: Je suis un kiwi

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Honestly, the races are really unbalanced. Did you know that alicorns get 15 arcane and 75 spell efficiency? That means that, level 1, naked, you're already to the cap of 80% spell cost reduction. and you have 182 aura.
man you can really just snap this game in half at will.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
I kinda like the unbalance. It makes me feel like "Even tho I'm just a human, I can defeat them with my tactics and training"
Except its not tactics and training, its just you breaking the game by using whatever busted methods that exist. The game really isnt that hard.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
using game breaking methods is a tactic
it really isnt, its just taking advantage of meta because of poor combat designs and character optimization on part of the developer. You're not as clever as you think you are just because you figured out that by transforming into sucha sucha race that clearly needs balancing, enchanting out the ass, using basically just a couple broken spells, you're an unbeatable god (not that most of the enemies are worth a damn to begin with). You're not so much outplaying your enemies as you are outplaying the game itself, which the game itself cannot fight back until its patched, so until then its at your mercy because the developer failed, so then its more like its the player vs the developer.

KingRei

Apr 15, 2018
The entire game is unbalanced from the combat to the economy. Dominion + Submission is literally just the first area of the game. In spite of this, it's very easy to hit the level 50 cap and get that scythe weapon that does like 180 damage. three times per turn. Oh and if you use the sex-level drain perk, you can grind infinite EXP and money just by working at the brothel which is like 10 spaces away from your main house. lol

This game will probably never be balanced and if it is, not until all of the main areas are complete, which is years down the road.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
This game will probably never be balanced and if it is, not until all of the main areas are complete, which is years down the road.
Which is of course why Inno should be focusing her efforts on completing the main quest so that said balancing can be done.

Also, if you want to see "broken", take the Orgasmic Level Drain perk and wander into Submission. Draining four Imps at a time will get you to lvl 50 before you know it. And four of those little fuckers transformed into "Futacows" will get you all the money you could ever need.

• Haha
Reactions: Je suis un kiwi

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
The entire game is unbalanced from the combat to the economy. Dominion + Submission is literally just the first area of the game. In spite of this, it's very easy to hit the level 50 cap and get that scythe weapon that does like 180 damage. three times per turn. Oh and if you use the sex-level drain perk, you can grind infinite EXP and money just by working at the brothel which is like 10 spaces away from your main house. lol

That's contradictory. Yes, both you and enemies can reach the level cap, and there's an endgame weapon already. Which means the entire level range of progression already exists and can be worked on for balance. There's no reason to postpone combat balancing until all areas are finished, they're only going to add more story, which doesn't affect balance.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes