Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
Have got 411 health points. Plus they die before they land any hit on me... This is an idea from other game - - to have so high damage that will melt any foe before they land a hit... :KEK:
The default attack from Scythe is called "Reap". I can hit any foe for 3 times, just like that:
View attachment 919576
The third attack is a Critical Strike which doubles the damage output... :cool:
we can go even further by making soldier our history and double the first set of hits so at minimum you deal 1562 on the first turn the max is 1908 note I times these numbers in my head so I have no screenshots to share

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
we can go even further by making soldier our history and double the first set of hits so at minimum you deal 1562 on the first turn the max is 1908 note I times these numbers in my head so I have no screenshots to share
Overkill! Nice idea! :D I am searching now to find any - but failing to find them. Do you happen to know how to obtain them maybe?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Overkill! Nice idea! :D I am searching now to find any - but failing to find them. Do you happen to know how to obtain them maybe?
I got some from the Reindeers shoveling the snow near the Mall in Dominion once you trade with them! funny how that santa outfit gives you a free bonus on Arcane and Ice Damage! :D
BTW first time doing an Arcane run so using the Pristine Feather as weapon, i need to enhance my ranged weapon damage to actually do damage with it? i feel i'm going maybe the wrong way by maxing out my Arcane. (if anyone knows a better arcane weapon please lemme know!)

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I got some from the Reindeers shoveling the snow near the Mall in Dominion once you trade with them! funny how that santa outfit gives you a free bonus on Arcane and Ice Damage! :D
BTW first time doing an Arcane run so using the Pristine Feather as weapon, i need to enhance my ranged weapon damage to actually do damage with it? i feel i'm going maybe the wrong way by maxing out my Arcane. (if anyone knows a better arcane weapon please lemme know!)
Ok, is it a random encounter or a specific place to be ?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Yep, it's seasonal gear. I think there's more for Halloween? Been a minute since I last played. Hell, last I played more than five minutes a build, I'm pretty sure the map wasn't static, if anyone here remembers that far back.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Confusingly, arcane feathers are physical/elemental ranged weapons that have nothing to do with the arcane stat and don't benefit from it in any way. Arcane is for spellcasters. When choosing your bonuses, pay attention to the weapon type and its damage element:

If you want to use a feather, you want bonuses to ranged weapon damage and whatever element the feather is. If you want to build the arcane stat and use spells, you want spell damage and spell efficiency (best obtained by being an alicorn) and whatever elemental damage spells you intend to use. If you want to use ranged lust weapons, you have a choice of two: The arcane taser (from prostitutes) and the arcane lightning globe (from Claire's teleport quest). In that case you want bonuses to ranged weapon damage and lust damage. These also don't benefit from the arcane stat despite their names.

Actually % boni are capped at 100%. Getting higher won't help you.
In addition, spending all enchantment capacity on fire damage means there's none left for melee weapon damage. The scythe, being a fire melee weapon, benefits from both, and ideally you want to max out both the weapon type bonus and the damage element bonus.
Here's what a combat round looks like with +100% fire, +100% melee, and the soldier background:

1606621830475.png

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Confusingly, arcane feathers are physical/elemental ranged weapons that have nothing to do with the arcane stat and don't benefit from it in any way. Arcane is for spellcasters. When choosing your bonuses, pay attention to the weapon type and its damage element:

If you want to use a feather, you want bonuses to ranged weapon damage and whatever element the feather is. If you want to build the arcane stat and use spells, you want spell damage and spell efficiency (best obtained by being an alicorn) and whatever elemental damage spells you intend to use. If you want to use ranged lust weapons, you have a choice of two: The arcane taser (from prostitutes) and the arcane lightning globe (from Claire's teleport quest). In that case you want bonuses to ranged weapon damage and lust damage. These also don't benefit from the arcane stat despite their names.

In addition, spending all enchantment capacity on fire damage means there's none left for melee weapon damage. The scythe, being a fire melee weapon, benefits from both, and ideally you want to max out both the weapon type bonus and the damage element bonus.
Here's what a combat round looks like with +100% fire, +100% melee, and the soldier background:

View attachment 920713
Got it so ranged and element for the feather, and my Spell Damage and Eficiency only really work for my actual spells? i should fully upgrade those then.

Reactions: Golden_Buddy

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
So is the Enforcer stuff implemented in-game? (like the grenade launcher, the shield, the heavy armor, etc) if so where do you get it? is it on that Teleport sidequest?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Speaking of not playing in a while, is anybody else having issues with mouse-overs not displaying anything 90% of the time? I've already redownloaded the game (0.3.9.1, btw), updated display drivers, restarted, and redownloaded again. I'm updating Java now to see if that's the issue.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020

View attachment 920713
i just maxed out critical on a different item to get 500% critical with the same stuff you had and the amount of dakka is over whelming
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for you guys and girl out there with a big number fetish this is the highest amount of damage you can get in liliths throne in a single attack set

Reactions: NODOGAN

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
So is the Enforcer stuff implemented in-game? (like the grenade launcher, the shield, the heavy armor, etc) if so where do you get it? is it on that Teleport sidequest?
armor and some of the less powerful equipment you need to do a quest involving a npc named wes. the nade launcher and other powerful equipment is not obtainable in normal game play to my knowledge

Reactions: NODOGAN

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Speaking of not playing in a while, is anybody else having issues with mouse-overs not displaying anything 90% of the time? I've already redownloaded the game (0.3.9.1, btw), updated display drivers, restarted, and redownloaded again. I'm updating Java now to see if that's the issue.
Apparently a recent Java update (8_271) broke all the fancier tooltips.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
i just maxed out critical on a different item to get 500% critical with the same stuff you had and the amount of dakka is over whelming
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for you guys and girl out there with a big number fetish this is the highest amount of damage you can get in liliths throne in a single attack set
Speaking of High Numbers Build, what transformation was used to max out that melee/fire Scythe? i'm guessing Crocodile but could be wrong.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes