NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
That's contradictory. Yes, both you and enemies can reach the level cap, and there's an endgame weapon already. Which means the entire level range of progression already exists and can be worked on for balance. There's no reason to postpone combat balancing until all areas are finished, they're only going to add more story, which doesn't affect balance.
As has been explained countless times, yes, we can fully balance level 50 tutorial trashmobs.
They die in one hit, sounds properly balanced.

Reactions: Carl0sDanger

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Which is of course why Inno should be focusing her efforts on completing the main quest so that said balancing can be done.

Also, if you want to see "broken", take the Orgasmic Level Drain perk and wander into Submission. Draining four Imps at a time will get you to lvl 50 before you know it. And four of those little fuckers transformed into "Futacows" will get you all the money you could ever need.
What's the Orgasmic Level Drain perk again? I don't remember lol
I don't usually play mage or seducer type characters.

That's contradictory. Yes, both you and enemies can reach the level cap, and there's an endgame weapon already. Which means the entire level range of progression already exists and can be worked on for balance. There's no reason to postpone combat balancing until all areas are finished, they're only going to add more story, which doesn't affect balance.
I was always under the impression that the level cap would be risen significantly in time. If One of Lilith's daughters is lvl 1,000 XD How the hell are you gonna beat Lilith unless the game itself uses plot to defeat her? I'm sure when the game gets into it's balancing stage, I doubt submission will be anywhere as difficult as It is now since there's a dozen or so area's that still need to added. If the cap doesn't get raised and the combat isn't fixed than there won't be much point in combat than. Might as well just put an auto win button by that point lol

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I was always under the impression that the level cap would be risen significantly in time. If One of Lilith's daughters is lvl 1,000 XD How the hell are you gonna beat Lilith unless the game itself uses plot to defeat her? I'm sure when the game gets into it's balancing stage, I doubt submission will be anywhere as difficult as It is now since there's a dozen or so area's that still need to added. If the cap doesn't get raised and the combat isn't fixed than there won't be much point in combat than. Might as well just put an auto win button by that point lol
The cap will be increased if necessary to space out the areas, though I don't think it's meant to reach all the way to "fair fights with the Elders", so some plot is likely.

Reactions: Golden_Buddy

King_Of_Derp

Jan 10, 2020
What's the Orgasmic Level Drain perk again? I don't remember lol
I don't usually play mage or seducer type characters.
Orgasmic Level Drain is kind of self-explanatory. When your sex partner(s) orgasm, you gain your partner's experience of that level. If your partner was lvl 10, you will take the amount of xp that it takes to get from lvl 9 to lvl 10 from them. If it takes 100 xp to get from lvl 9 to lvl 10, they will lose 100 xp (reverting back to lvl 9), and you will gain 100 xp.

If I remember correctly, the skill tree is temporary, to the leveling system would also be reworked as well.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Playing the current version after months of procrastinating (lol) is it normal that the Arcane Storms now affect your lust? the moment i leave the house my lust goes from 1 to 75 in a second! is there a way to shield yourself other than just wait it out?
BTW you still unable to permanently max stats without transforming/enchanting your gear or that aspect was changed back?

blackchimaera

Jun 7, 2019
Given that Lilin's are LVL 1000, I'd assume your character will reach higher tiered enemy levels per area, like the next Fields area raising level cap from 50 to 100; and the perk tree is listed as a work in progress and would probably change to fit the increased number of levels, but that's just a theory, a game th-

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Given that Lilin's are LVL 1000, I'd assume your character will reach higher tiered enemy levels per area, like the next Fields area raising level cap from 50 to 100; and the perk tree is listed as a work in progress and would probably change to fit the increased number of levels, but that's just a theory, a game th-
Nah. The basement is about 15~20-ish officially, there's plenty of range left for the fields.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
blackchimaera I dont think that level of the main character has that much difference to winning the game. For example you can enchant any item in inventory but also you can disenchant items. Thinking about it i have simply disenchanted all items my mc uses and than enchanted only the weapon (for higher damage output of mc).
This is very beneficial when you will gain Dark Siren's Scythe. This weapon does outstanding melee damage which can be very high if enchanted and also you can change the damage type of it. It can be Burning Scythe which will also be a fire type of damage.
Your level will describe how much of enchants you can take - for not collapsing(?). At level 50 of mc which is max, i have 110 points of Enchantment capacity:
1606564752638.png
Which i think is also from some Perk points invested at the Perk Tree, maybe being a Succubus, idk...
But to the point - that means i can put up to 110 enchant points on any weapon after changing their damage type to Fire - thinking of Dark Siren's Scythe:
1606564868694.png
Above image shows damage of this Scythe from inventory view - when not equiped. Now consider going to Perk Tree and take a look at "Elemental striker":
1606565119639.png
This Perk will increase Fire damage type output for +5%. This seems not much, but you can take this Perk for another four times at Perk Tree:
1606565792038.png
In total giving you +25% of Fire damage type - from five "Elemental striker" Perk points.
So now when you will equip Dark Siren's Scythe which is Fire damage type, also with five points invested into "Elemental striker" it will give much more damage than plain 126 - 154 points :
1606566073969.png
There might be also other Perks which increase this value which i have forgot to mention. So excuse me for not mentioning them.
But in overall i think that this explains my idea of making high damage from single weapon.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
horse horn and wings. becoming a ailcorn is broken powerful for spell casters
Thanks that one actually is very good! been reding the wikia and the Youko seem like the ultimate Arcane Users tho, is it possible to become one without using the "BUGGY" menu or they ain't implemented in game yet? i've done the Dark Siren battle in previous builds and fought the Youko head on so idk, is befriending that Youko in Submission the actual step into becoming one? XD

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Thanks that one actually is very good! been reding the wikia and the Youko seem like the ultimate Arcane Users tho, is it possible to become one without using the "BUGGY" menu or they ain't implemented in game yet? i've done the Dark Siren battle in previous builds and fought the Youko head on so idk, is befriending that Youko in Submission the actual step into becoming one? XD
There'll be a quest after we've befriended the Youko village.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
blackchimaera I dont think that level of the main character has that much difference to winning the game. For example you can enchant any item in inventory but also you can disenchant items. Thinking about it i have simply disenchanted all items my mc uses and than enchanted only the weapon (for higher damage output of mc).
This is very beneficial when you will gain Dark Siren's Scythe. This weapon does outstanding melee damage which can be very high if enchanted and also you can change the damage type of it. It can be Burning Scythe which will also be a fire type of damage.
Your level will describe how much of enchants you can take - for not collapsing(?). At level 50 of mc which is max, i have 110 points of Enchantment capacity:
View attachment 919346
Which i think is also from some Perk points invested at the Perk Tree, maybe being a Succubus, idk...
But to the point - that means i can put up to 110 enchant points on any weapon after changing their damage type to Fire - thinking of Dark Siren's Scythe:
View attachment 919354
Above image shows damage of this Scythe from inventory view - when not equiped. Now consider going to Perk Tree and take a look at "Elemental striker":
View attachment 919379
This Perk will increase Fire damage type output for +5%. This seems not much, but you can take this Perk for another four times at Perk Tree:
View attachment 919419
In total giving you +25% of Fire damage type - from five "Elemental striker" Perk points.
So now when you will equip Dark Siren's Scythe which is Fire damage type, also with five points invested into "Elemental striker" it will give much more damage than plain 126 - 154 points :
View attachment 919436
There might be also other Perks which increase this value which i have forgot to mention. So excuse me for not mentioning them.
But in overall i think that this explains my idea of making high damage from single weapon.
That's an interesting take, however i gotta ask how do you deal with enemy attacks if you've got no enchantment for shielding?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
That's an interesting take, however i gotta ask how do you deal with enemy attacks if you've got no enchantment for shielding?
Have got 411 health points. Plus they die before they land any hit on me... This is an idea from other game - - to have so high damage that will melt any foe before they land a hit... :KEK:
The default attack from Scythe is called "Reap". I can hit any foe for 3 times, just like that:
1606571761987.png
The third attack is a Critical Strike which doubles the damage output... :cool:

Reactions: NODOGAN

InnocenceGone

Dec 22, 2019
fefsesvssvs.PNG The descriptor says the trait means your attracted to females and femininity, but the modifier on it instead affects masculine opponents?

Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
View attachment 919767 The descriptor says the trait means your attracted to females and femininity, but the modifier on it instead affects masculine opponents?
Yes. The modifier is for less lust damage - lust damage represents uncontrollable attraction, desire, and, well, lust. Since you're not attracted to masculine bodies, you take less lust damage from them and are less inspired to inflict lust damage on them.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes