Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
Speaking of High Numbers Build, what transformation was used to max out that melee/fire Scythe? i'm guessing Crocodile but could be wrong.
I used the buggy code to spawn the stuff and a lot of essence see the and turned off the capacity limit to see the max damage possible but,
SordidDreams could have a build for normal gameplay. I wanted to see the limit i could do with all restrictions off. I don't know what they did

Last edited:

dookie85

Nov 18, 2020
Speaking of not playing in a while, is anybody else having issues with mouse-overs not displaying anything 90% of the time? ... I'm updating Java now to see if that's the issue.
Apparently a recent Java update (8_271) broke all the fancier tooltips.
Yeah, updating Java was the exact wrong thing to do. You need to download the EXE version instead.

I'm just starting out and thought; "hey, I have JRE installed, so I'll save ~190mb of space by getting the naked JAR version. Might as well update Java while I'm at it." Nope, read the readme.txt, and it says "Compiled using Java version: jdk1.8.0_172"

Oops... tooltips are kinda necessary for noobs, and I'll be damned if I'm downgrading my system's JRE for one game. So, I'mma be playing the .EXE version.

Reactions: crash.7ds

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
@SordidDreams could have a build for normal gameplay. I wanted to see the limit i could do with all restrictions off. I don't know what they did
To create this example I just cheated in the same way to save time, but it's possible to achieve +100% bonuses to both the weapon type and the damage element without cheating, at least for certain optimized combinations. You basically get as many bonuses as you can from your race, elemental, equipment sets, etc., and then enchant your items to top them up to 100%. This is easier with some combinations than others, since racial bonuses can only give you physical or lust damage, not elemental, and you can't get weapon damage that way either, only unarmed damage or spell damage/efficiency.

armor and some of the less powerful equipment you need to do a quest involving a npc named wes. the nade launcher and other powerful equipment is not obtainable in normal game play to my knowledge
You can also get some otherwise unobtainable enforcer equipment from Claire's teleport quest. She won't let you loot the bodies, but you can strip them during the fight using an upgraded Vacuum spell and then pick up the armor off the ground (I recommend using a witch's broom, obtained from the Halloween event, to completely paralyze them, although the Flash spell will do in a pinch). This only works on the three individual enforcers; the quest kicks you out of the warehouse as soon as the final group fight ends, denying you the opportunity to take the loot. You can't get their weapons this way, though.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Dayumn can't spawn them reindeers shoveling snow... Maybe i killed them, idk... But ! The power of Notepad++ and .xml editing did it for me:
1606677900075.png
So happy to have ! If you wanna edit your save game file like i did, those Jolnir item "id" are as follow:
, , , , and (not on picture above, masculine version).

Example code for a Jolnir Hat:
XML:
<clothing count="1" enchantmentKnown="true" id="JOLNIR_HAT" isDirty="false" name="Jólnir's Hat">
  <colours>
    <colour i="0">CLOTHING_RED_BRIGHT</colour>
    <colour i="1">CLOTHING_WHITE</colour>
    <colour i="2">CLOTHING_STEEL</colour>
  </colours>
</clothing>

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
You know there's a spawn menu (among other things), right? It's even in the readme...
Well i didn't know about that. Actually i have opened Readme file to try to find anything about "spawn". No luck in searching that word.

Edit: Oh... at the bottom of readme it is :
"In the debug menu's 'Spawn Menu', if you click in the empty space beneath the 'Ranged' button, then you can access the game's hidden cheat items."
Ok! Never used that one... ^^

Edit1: This debug menu is powerfull... o_O:whistle::sneaky:(y)

Last edited:

Verdandi

Nov 29, 2020
Unfortunately, another game fell into a development nightmare. A pity because it was a good game.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Anyone knows where i can find Wes or whoever's the NPC that sells you Enforcer stuff? honestly at this rate i might as well just spawn the stuff to test it out (trying to do a "no BUGGY run" just for funzies, but the novelty's quickly wearing off lol)

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
BTW Do i need to increase my Fire Damage to make the spell "Fireball" deall more damage? or since is a spell i should just increase my Spell Damage Stat?

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Anyone knows where i can find Wes or whoever's the NPC that sells you Enforcer stuff? honestly at this rate i might as well just spawn the stuff to test it out (trying to do a "no BUGGY run" just for funzies, but the novelty's quickly wearing off lol)
From 0.3.9.8 notes:
Added two new Enforcer characters and a new quest involving them, all of which has been designed by DSG. The start of this quest will randomly trigger in Dominion's street tiles under the following conditions: no arcane storm; main quest is past Brax's section; over 5 days have passed since completing the 'Angry Harpies' quest; time is 17:00-21:00.

Assuming all the above conditions were met, the event proc chance used to be 10%, but in 0.3.9.9 the chance was boosted to 50%.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
In v03.9.9, is there a known bug where equipped items disappear for you and/or slaves if you have sex in your room (at Lilaya's), please?
e-d :)

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
In v03.9.9, is there a known bug where equipped items disappear for you and/or slaves if you have sex in your room (at Lilaya's), please?
e-d :)
Idk about that but i have discovered weird cloning this one item:
1606761757679.png
when decided to remove "Seals onto wearer" by unenchant. So i have done that and next enchanted it again by anything else - i think it was enchant for reducing Corruption value. Than put this back on my MC and tried to remove it...
Aaand it cloned this Navel piercing into my MC inventory leaving it also on my MC wearing this at Navel slot.
It just duplicated to the inventory. I couldn't remove it by choosing to Unequip... So i have bought other type of Navel piercing - because couldn't remove it other than by replace action.
That has worked and it has replaced it, but... The effect of reduced Corruption haven't been removed on my MC.
I think something may be broken to that one Navel piercing.

Reactions: e-disfunction

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
it cloned this Navel piercing into my MC inventory leaving it also on my MC
IIRC moving items from slot to slot in LT is coded in a really dumb way where the game duplicates the item into the new slot, then deletes the original item from the old slot. I guess that process went wrong for some reason, likely to do with the sealing stat.

Reactions: Mr Technician

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Yeah, updating Java was the exact wrong thing to do. You need to download the EXE version instead.

I'm just starting out and thought; "hey, I have JRE installed, so I'll save ~190mb of space by getting the naked JAR version. Might as well update Java while I'm at it." Nope, read the readme.txt, and it says "Compiled using Java version: jdk1.8.0_172"

Oops... tooltips are kinda necessary for noobs, and I'll be damned if I'm downgrading my system's JRE for one game. So, I'mma be playing the .EXE version.
Yeah, I forgot about that issue. All good now. Thanks for reminding me.

Verdandi

Nov 29, 2020
What are you talking about exactly? It's only been a month (blog) or two (release) since the last update.
That's hardly a nightmare of a delay when we're talking about games on this site.
I mean, dev has been overloaded with the game and especially the engine. She can't handle it best, it is visible on her discord. The problems with postponing the update date have been around for a long time, it seems to be in development hell. Too much ambition and it took her off the tracks. If something does not change, it will become like with the rest of ambitious solo projects whose creators only stick to their vision, not allowing easier compromises. Dead.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes