SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
trying out a build mainly centered on Teasing, the arcane stun gun only scales with range or does it scales with your seduction as well?
Yes, it scales with both ranged weapon damage and lust damage (which is confusingly referred to as "seduction" in the little overview you get when you mouse over your name and "lust" everywhere else; it applies to all lust damage you deal).

Reactions: NODOGAN

luudness

Jul 19, 2018
Isn't there a game like this, but you start out as some "short dude" in an orphanage or somethin, and you get sexually assaulted by everyone left and right, even some crazy hunter in a forest

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Say i've got a question: is there a way to make a potion or something to make your character look younger outside the initial customization screen? like how Succubuses can control their physical age & potions can morph your body parts.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Say i've got a question: is there a way to make a potion or something to make your character look younger outside the initial customization screen? like how Succubuses can control their physical age & potions can morph your body parts.
I don't think it's an option on any of the potion bases currently but it is within the scope of a slime's abilities. So the usual slime->change->unslime path will work.

Aug 6, 2020
Dumb question , but please humor me- is this TEXT only or is there ART.

Edit: If there is art then whichever mod is overlooking this should add more images or it could be misleading. I know they are too busy to update but somebody should tell them them to. There are a lot of threads suffering fro the same problem of not adding or removing images after several updates.

Reactions: e-disfunction

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
is this TEXT only or is there ART
I assume you mean character art, of which there are very small amounts. A handful of characters have full-body portraits showing them in a few of stages of undress and/or transformation. Besides that, there are UI elements like item and skill icons. There are no animations or environmental art.

Reactions: Dosa with spice

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
You can also implement your own art to your characters if you wish. Go into \res\images\characters and create two folders, one called PlayerCharacter and the other generic. Then create a sub-folder called custom in PlayerCharacter and fill those with any desired images you want to use. PlayerCharacter images are shown on, as the name implies, the player. You can have several and can cycle through them in game by selecting the selfie option from the phone menu. The generic folder just needs sub-folders with the NPC's first name as the folder name, then a custom sub-folder, then the images for that NPC. This is used for imported NPC's, like imported slaves and such. The names of the images themselves don't really matter as the game doesn't seem to really care.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I don't think it's an option on any of the potion bases currently but it is within the scope of a slime's abilities. So the usual slime->change->unslime path will work.
Thanks it worked! thought i only fund the item in the Slime Queen's castle, was the tf item removed from normal Slimes?

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Thanks it worked! thought i only fund the item in the Slime Queen's castle, was the tf item removed from normal Slimes?
Random encounters who just happen to be slimes (and only want to mug/rape you instead of transform you) shouldn't carry canisters.

Some slimes you encounter in Submission are actively angling to transform you into a slime in their introduction text. When you defeat this type of slime, you can get a biojuice canister from the victory reward instead of a slime quencher, and you can open their inventory and take the canisters they are carrying too.
These are the sorts of slimes you need to run into to advance the slime queen quest, so you might still have one marked on your Submission map somewhere. They'll stay on the same tile if you don't chase them off or enslave them (you can't befriend them), which allows for endless rematches. As far as I've seen, they won't restock the canisters in their inventory that you took, but you can still try for the random victory canister over and over.

If you tell the queen to stop transforming random people, I think the slimes who want to transform people will stop spawning entirely. Or at least, they become absurdly rare; I've been unable to find one despite exploring Submission and the caves post-slime-queen-quest for a while. Edit: I finally got another one to spawn in Submission. While it's rare, at least it's still possible to get them to spawn after telling the queen to stop. Just savescum exploring/reloading the same tile over and over if you don't want to needlessly pass time in your game.

There are a few alternatives to using biojuice canisters:

If you decide you want to turn into a slime, you can return to the queen at any time, and take a slime bath. This turns you into a slime for free.

If you want a slime slave and have no biojuice canisters on hand, you can request slime TF as a distinct feature when ordering a custom slave from Helena (requires doing her questline to refurbish her shop in the slave district). It's a separate step after you pick their physical specs.

If you want a slime companion, I suppose you'll just have to befriend one that spawns as a slime. At least regular slimes are very common compared to the sort that want to transform you...

Last edited:
Reactions: NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Is there any way to export your Slaves to a new game? haven't found a way to do this thus far, only seem able to export my character.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
On their inspect screen, there is an export button below their inventory. You can then import them in a different save (or the same one if you want literal clones) by going to the slaver alley and heading to the north end of the area. You'll see a tile icon that looks like a gavel and sound block. That's the auctioning block where you can import any exported characters you done this with. Obviously, you will of course need to have unlock the ability to own slaves and have a license.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Dumb question , but please humor me- is this TEXT only or is there ART.

Edit: If there is art then whichever mod is overlooking this should add more images or it could be misleading. I know they are too busy to update but somebody should tell them them to. There are a lot of threads suffering fro the same problem of not adding or removing images after several updates.
In case no one else makes it absolutely clear: (y)

* The game itself is All TEXT. The plot, the action, the events, etc. are all text.

* Many elements of the user interface are graphic (icons are so much easier to recognize and click on than words); many unique characters you meet have pictures within their character descriptions (but no other reason); and you can add pics to the character descriptions of yourself and many people in the game.

Does that definitively clarify things for you?

e-d :)

P.S.: I don't understand what you mean, what do the busy mods have to do with which updates, please?

Aug 6, 2020
P.S.: I don't understand what you mean, what do the busy mods have to do with which updates, please?
Oh, its the images and description i was talking about. Most threads maintain proper description upto date but they never bother changing the images with the current version with a few exceptions.
And thank you very much. I like using my imagination with text but it gets a little exhaustive after some time as i tend to binge on a single game for days. I prefer if i use some imagination along with the imagination of the artist in the form of their art. Helps me to mindlessly fap sometimes without thinking or interpreting it as it comes.

Reactions: e-disfunction

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
I did play games with walls of text including traditional V.N's and Hybrid V.N's so Its not new but something completley devoid of images- I don't know. Can you give me your opinion, will it be enjoyable maybe fappable. Thanks.
Download and give it a try (it's less than 120 MB) :). There are very few "great walls of text" and there is a mix of 'doing things' and 'thinking/reading things' so you might find some stuff that captures your imagination. (y)
e-d

P.S.: And there are almost always more than one way to do everything in the plots so you can try different characters and paths, too!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dosa with spice

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
So was this the update that made "her" cut and run with the money? Zero updates at all.
why cut and run if you can sit and milk
it's such a common thing among lewd creators - devs, artists, animators... as soon as those sub's money starts coming - motivation to do anything goes down

Reactions: Bogojisem and B2B2
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes