Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
I am not fully recommending that she does this, but if Innoxia can do what the creators of "No Man's Sky" did, that could help them get a lot of progress done.

I would also recommend, if the coding is as rough as I heard on here, that Innoxia at the very least have some one teach her how to code to a greater degree. If she is being taught how to code, then she can still have all the creative freedom with her game. It could speed up the progress by a day (coding is still difficult and confusing at points), but also help her see problems much faster and have implementation for future code as well.
coding in and of its self is a hard long progress even for Expeanced people i mean the AAA games with 100+ people en each department (coding, moddling, animetion, textering, story, and so on and so forth) the codders are the last to finish as its the code that puts all the elmints to gether with setting up tags and catagores for all the content then giving comands to pull it up as well as in games that have grafics then you also have animation pull comands and the list goes on coding is the hardest and even if a pro where to do this it would take alot as this game is making alot of fuctions (code comands and sex pasitions) that are as of right now exlusive to this game and if any one made this into a 3d game the code would be a living night mare to get it to even play the same

Feb 20, 2019
not a simp just love the game and from the little ive dabbeled in game making its alot of work and she is doing it by her self and i want to play this game to the end of the story (when its in) and am hoping for post game content so if im simping over anything is the game more then the dev im just trying to combat the negitivty every one is throughing her way as i want her to finish the game in high spirts as all this toxcity will ruin any ones mood and depersion afects quilty i should not im depressed 24/7 and every one complainging about how this is being delayed as much as it is for 0.4 she is accuwaly doing the resuerch in to how the animels parts would efect sex seens as well as making it so we can mod in our own races so to all you winy bitches DO YOU WANT THE UPDATE NOW OR DO YOU WANT IT WITH QUILTY POLLISH! any one complaing after this is just a winny ass entilled little bitchs well if your complaining about the delay and not somthing worth complaing about like a gameplay bug or some shit like that is fine to complain about other then that the dev lissens to the communty so if you have sagesstions go to her discord
All I want is that Inno hires or ask for help from at least one coder to help her code the game.
2395e87c3a94846bf744d1c8e15e2858.jpg

also simp

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
I am not fully recommending that she does this, but if Innoxia can do what the creators of "No Man's Sky" did, that could help them get a lot of progress done.
That's a really bad idea for a crowdfunded game. The reason it worked for No Man's Sky is because they had millions in the bank so that they could ride the wave, their feet were already in their collective mouths, and everyone was already furious with them. If Inno goes radio silent, backers are going to going to assume that the product is dead and pull their pledges.

Even if she outright says "hey, I'm going to go quiet for a while. When I come back you'll have something awesome to play with!" it's not really going to help.

All I want is that Inno hires at least one coder to help her code the game.
I did some napkin math a bunch of pages back, and if my figures are accurate she doesn't bring in enough on her SubscribeStar to comfortably pay both herself and another team member.

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
Wow cant be a nice guy now adays with out being called a simp even when all you are doing is being nice no wonder why i HATE THE REAL WORLD people are dumb fucking idiots that are greedy, selfish, only care about what benfits them, kindniss is weekniss or if ur kind to some one your tring to get in there pants (which is bullshit) and and this is my last reply to any one calling me a simp as if i dont i will teater on the side of getting band from the site as i will be varry vocaly abusive as im now sick and tyerd of my kindnis being taken as me trying to get in to some ones pants

Z84

Sep 2, 2017
In the exe. file, if you go into res -> weapons -> innoxia -> gun, then you can find some actual bullet firing weapons instead of those lame pepperball and lust increasing versions. Their damage rating is extremely broken as well. Does anyone know how to get them into the game? The "buggy" command doesn't include them as a spawnable item.

Decker66

Apr 9, 2019
Wow cant be a nice guy now adays with out being called a simp even when all you are doing is being nice no wonder why i HATE THE REAL WORLD people are dumb fucking idiots that are greedy, selfish, only care about what benfits them, kindniss is weekniss or if ur kind to some one your tring to get in there pants (which is bullshit) and and this is my last reply to any one calling me a simp as if i dont i will teater on the side of getting band from the site as i will be varry vocaly abusive as im now sick and tyerd of my kindnis being taken as me trying to get in to some ones pants
Careful you don't cut yourself on all that edge.

Feb 20, 2019
it was a joke calm down

Reactions: jimboinlimbo

Belcher

Apr 4, 2020
How do you bring someone along to fight with you? The wiki mentions it but doesnt say how to do it. Im considering buying this one person since their stats are good for a spell user and that would cover me but I dont know how to bring someone along and it would be a waste of a quarter of a million if I cant figure it out.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
You need to calm the fuck down and take an English class.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
How do you bring someone along to fight with you? The wiki mentions it but doesnt say how to do it. Im considering buying this one person since their stats are good for a spell user and that would cover me but I dont know how to bring someone along and it would be a waste of a quarter of a million if I cant figure it out.
You need to go into your settings and turn the companion system back on as it is off by default in new versions of the game as the feature has been dropped past a certain version of the game.

Belcher

Apr 4, 2020
Thanks. Im blowing through most combat so I can see why they removed it since two physical builds would wreck everything.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Thanks. Im blowing through most combat so I can see why they removed it since two physical builds would wreck everything.
Naw, it wasnt removed because of combat difficulty (which doesnt matter because you go into the files and change how many companions you can bring anyway), it was removed because Inno claimed that the feature was taking so much time to work with and was big cause of delays and bugs. That claim as we can clearly see now, is bs, especially to the people who have dug into the code of the game and see for themselves whats wrong.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
The rules say you are supposed to post in English.

jimboinlimbo

Jul 12, 2019
not a simp just love the game and from the little ive dabbeled in game making its alot of work and she is doing it by her self and i want to play this game to the end of the story (when its in) and am hoping for post game content so if im simping over anything is the game more then the dev im just trying to combat the negitivty every one is throughing her way as i want her to finish the game in high spirts as all this toxcity will ruin any ones mood and depersion afects quilty i should not im depressed 24/7 and every one complainging about how this is being delayed as much as it is for 0.4 she is accuwaly doing the resuerch in to how the animels parts would efect sex seens as well as making it so we can mod in our own races so to all you winy bitches DO YOU WANT THE UPDATE NOW OR DO YOU WANT IT WITH QUILTY POLLISH! any one complaing after this is just a winny ass entilled little bitchs well if your complaining about the delay and not somthing worth complaing about like a gameplay bug or some shit like that is fine to complain about other then that the dev lissens to the communty so if you have sagesstions go to her discord
angry simp

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
A summoned Elemental is a way more powerful companion than a regular NPC.

As far as money goes, just get four slave collars, and enslave some Imps, Demons or Slimes. Transform them into futas with all fluid production maximised and made alchoholic, addictive and hallucenogenic before you collar them. Four of those will solve any money shortage you might have.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes