DerWahrePeter

Oct 5, 2019
The git got updated to version 3.10:

This update adds support race modding, including snake races, spider races and what have you. No new content as for now, that will come with 4.0 hopefully this year.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Amarok909

Oct 31, 2019
We have 'Yeens now!

Stripy 'yeens, spotty 'yeens, femboy 'yeens, and macho 'yeens

(And clit penetration, so you can get dommed by your waifu 'yeen)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zenoxus

Donor
Aug 6, 2019
New version release on github. Could someone compile?
Here are the pre-ziped mega links from SubscribeStar (Re-uploaded and linked to personal Mega account 1TB Bandwidth limit)
Java
.exe
.exe (32bit)

Last edited:

Zenoxus

Donor
Aug 6, 2019
Wow. I hope you at least uploaded these yourself? Don't need to use up Inno's data-allowance when you're not even paying for it.
First time doing this sorta thing, will re-upload & edit
Fixed thanks for letting me know didn't think about mega bandwidth capping speaking of which uploaded to my free account so not a perm solution
Just upgraded to 1TB Transfer limit for this month

Last edited:

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
I'm going to make kobolds the species is going to short, have red/blue/yellow/green/orange/purple/gold scales, lay 2-3 eggs, have 4 inch penis/ tight pussy, and if I can make them more submissive then normal. the item is going to be kobold bits

Last edited:

Applewharf

Dec 14, 2020
Thanks for the links Bubbleey, I'm completely unexperienced with compiling so I was at a loss.
Golden_Buddy that sounds pretty good, I think there are some templates already on the Lilith's throne discord if that makes your modding work any easier. If you end up making Kobolds, It'd be cool to see your work on there too!

DaClown

Sep 12, 2020
B
Here are the pre-ziped mega links from SubscribeStar (Re-uploaded and linked to personal Mega account 1TB Bandwidth limit)
Java Mega
.exe Mega
.exe (32bit) Mega
Jar build linked in mega.nz doesn't work. The build doesn't properly parse certain clothing items. New game fails to start.

Reactions: walk_around

Zenoxus

Donor
Aug 6, 2019
B

Jar build linked in mega.nz doesn't work. The build doesn't properly parse certain clothing items. New game fails to start.
interesting, they were directly taken from subscribestar and re-uploaded. haven't tested it myself yet will check to see if i have the same issue. just checked was able to start a new save with no issues tried different clothing as well. didn't show any errors in the error.txt file. tho did have to launch it via cmd as just clicking the jar did nothing

Last edited:
Reactions: Applewharf

Applewharf

Dec 14, 2020
The game seems to running fine for me, although I am encountering a weird issue where the info panel from hovering over icons and items is blank :unsure: Once again, thanks for taking the time to upload!

Applewharf

Dec 14, 2020
Ignore my previous comment, I updated Java to the newest update and that seems to have been the cause of my broken interface as I checked my previous version of the game and that's not working either. Guess I'm playing half-blind since I have no clue how to fix it. :(

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes